I HAVE BOOBS!! 455ccR and 480ccL UHP mentor silicone unders!!!

I have wanted a breast augmentation since i was in...

I have wanted a breast augmentation since i was in my teens, and always knew i was going to get one. I have a 2 year old son and breast feed for 7 months, leaving my poor girls two different sizes and not as full as they used to be. I am extremely excited to be getting my breast aug. in the next few months. I have done soo much research over the past 2 years trying to find the perfect doc. I am glad I found him! :)

Had my Consultation! Got a surgery date! :)

So everyone i just had my consultaion on the 26th of feb. I have decided to go with HP silicone implants. 425 cc in R and 475 cc in L. My surgery date is scheduled for March 25th! I am not even nervous i have wanted this for so long and feel that im in some good hands. 1 week and 5 days til surgery day! :)

Have any of you ladies tried the Post Breast Augmentation bras from Make Me Heal?

If so i was curious to if they are worth the money? I was thinking about ordering one or two. :)

10 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MARCH 25th, BIG DAY!

I can hardly believe it has came so quick! I am nervous and excited!
I have decided to go up in size and get 500ccs.
I can't wait another minute!

I'm ready for my BOOBIES & SUMMERTIME! :)

right now they aren't soo amazing :( but soon enough i'll have 500ccs on my chest :)
Can't wait to soak up the sun with my girls! :)

My Sad, Uneven, Not even the same size GIRLS :(

They are pretty sad looking, breastfeeding left me uneven, and one boob larger and droopier than the other. I was the same size before i had my child, can't wait to get back to that and fill out both of my bra cups :)

WISH boobies!

WANT!

3 month post baby boobs! miss 'em!

Awwwh i looooved my boobs at this time 3 months post baby, all full and clevage! :) soon to have, soon to have

One day closer!

I can't believe how quick my surgery date is coming up! 9 more days!
I still have a few things i need to get!
I am becoming more nervous as it nears.
I'm super excited, but oh so nervous for the recovery process, i do have a high pain tolerance I'm told.
I wish it was the 25th so i can get this going :)

maybe...Changing CC amounts

Im thinking about changing CC amounts , I do want large boobies, but im afraid that they might look too large on my petite frame!
Awwwhh, this size picking is sooo difficult lol! I was thinking maybe 450cc instead?

455ccL and 480ccR final decision!

I figure what I picked there is a safe size :) excited!

sizers!

This is the 455/480cc that I'm getting.

ALMOST ALL SET!

I picked up a bunch of things i will be needing after the surgery, Mederma scar gel, BioOil, Palmers stretch mark lotion, Stool Softeners, I have 5 different brands of post op bras at least 3 are different sizes( better safe than sorry right?) I also got ginger ale to sip on the way home (5 hour drive), some crackers, and some boost nutritional drinks in case i cant eat anything. Now i I have to get is my Arnica i had the pharmacy order in for me, and the my pains pills. Just waiting for the Nurse to call me. :) I can't believe this is finally happening!!!

Wish Pics!

I hope i look like these!

BUSY!

I have been super busy just cleaning my house top to bottom, i don't want to have to do anything after tuesday lol. Now i have to get to cooking so my hard working man doesn't doesn't burn the house down trying to do it himself :P lol. Also, packing all of my 2 year old essentials, he will be away from me for a whole week!!!! what the heck am i going to do without him!? I called my PS nurse yesterday bc i was wondering when i can pick up my perscriptions? They told me that i get them after my pre-op the day before my surgery, ha wish they woulda told me that before! had no idea i had to have my pre-op first. anyways good to know.

I want Playboy model Jessa Hinton's Boobs!!!

Here's a pick of me, another girl, and playboy model Jessa Hinton at a photoshoot, i would die for her boobs lol they look amazing! then theres me with a super pushup bra lol

I have all the essentials :)

This is all the stufff I bought for post surgery.

bikini top shots pre-op

Here is a bikini I have never been able to wear BC I just don't think I fill it out. Ill try it on again post op so you can see the difference.

Some pictures pre-op i forgot to put up earlier

**FOODS TO AVOID PRE-OP**

You should avoid high-fiber vegetables such as artichokes, peas and broccoli. Do not eat fruits including raspberries, pears, apples and oranges. If you do eat vegetables and fruits before surgery, consume varieties that have been cooked or canned. The foods listed below are natural blood thinners.
Almonds
Raspberries
Strawberries
Tomatoes
Wine

PRE-OP TOMORROW, THEN SURGERY NEXT DAY!!! OMG! IT'S ALMOST HERE!!!

WOW! i can't believe my surgery is almost here!!! I have my pre-op tomorrow at 2:30pm, day before surgery, because i live 5 hours away from the place im going to have surgery. Then TUESDAY is the big day! wow! IDK what to feel right now i am super excited but i am also very nervous! I have everything all set! all my supplies, house is clean, packed a bunch of comfy sweats and zip up hoodies. Going to pick up my cousin today who had a BA 3 years ago, she's coming with me for the surgery. So glad i will have someone there with me that has gone through it. whoa! i am just excited! the absolute last think i do need to get is three super fluffy pillows! :) I'll be sure to keep you ladies updated! Not sure how much i'll be on tomorrow, i'll be driving, but i'll update suesday night when i get home :)

Made it to my hotel!

I made it to the hotel! All settled in the hotel. Now just about to head to my pre-op today before surgery tomorrow.

TOMORROW IS MY BOOB DAY!

So I went to my pre-op I am suppose to be there at 10:45AM. After the pre-op I picked up my percriptions they have me on like 6 different meds! A lot! Good thing they gave me a medication schedule. :) I'm sooooooo excited!

Wish Me Luck! :) The Big Day!

I didnt sleep very well last night. I kept having creepy dreams and my room was freezing at the hotel. I will be leaving in 20 to head to my surgery! :) wish me luck! :)

I Have boobs!!!

I am on my 5 hour drive home, feeling pretty good, have a little tightness and pressure, but doing well :) I will take some pictures when I get home tonight :)

Day of surgery pics

Here are some post op pictures in my surgical bra >>>in love! :)

3A.M...

Well its 3 am and I woke up a little uncomfortable had lot of pressure and a little bit of pain, my boyfriend got up and gave me a pain pill. And if you are a side sleeper or a stomach sleeper it is sooo hard to lay on your back! I have to lay on my back for 2 weeks, this is gunna be difficult lol ill post some pics later! :)

Got up early!

i Woke up at 7an to take some pills, im not in any pain at all! suprisingly! feeling pretty great! sitting on the couch today and going to enjoy my netflix shows. I have been icing my new boobs with frozen veggie bag and that has helped me out a lot. My nurse told me i can start taking my Arnica pills as soon as i finish one of the pills that they precribed to me. maybe those can take some of the swelling down a bit. If any of you have any questions feel free to ask below, i'd love to answer them for you. :)

post op day 1

I am feeling super great! No pain at all! Didn't even have to take my noon pain pill! Weird huh?! Well I thought I'd share some pics with you ladies :)

post op day 2- feeling GREAT!

I am feeling super great still very minimal pain. I seem to only get pain in the middle of the night, then I take my pain pill. Finally got to take my gauze off today and shower!!! Felt amazing! I am sooo in love with my boobs now!

To the Ladies who have already had a BA.

Which bras have you found to be the most comfortable after having your breast augmentation? I am wearing a Fruit of loom bra because the material is so soft and it is sooo comfortable but i can't seem to find anymore anywhere around here? Any suggestions?

I am in LOVE with my boobs!

I am in love with my boobs! I have been doing so well! Hardly any swelling! Took the pain pills for the first 3 days, then switched to extra strength Tylenol. I had hardly any pain. I feel like I never even had a surgery! :) LOVE!

Got sized!

So i went to Victoria's Secret yesterday and got sized they measured me at a 34D but when i went to try those bras on they were too small so I ended up being a 34DD is where im at right now. I bought some bralettes too that i will post some pics of later, and also some before and after pics in different dresses i have. :) I have been doing very great! So glad I got my new additions!

Before and Afters

I am 1week 2 days post op. Took the afters today.

2 week post op check up!

So i had my 2 week post op check up yesterday! had my steri strips taken off. They said im looking really great! I go back in 3 months so they can see the final result. I also got a $20 gift card from them to Victoria's secret towards a new bra when i can wear regular bras again :P I will take pics sometime today to show you how i'm coming along :)

2 weeks post op pics :)

Doing great think my right looks much larger than my left.

Hoping my boobs even out!!!

I have some terrible franken boob going on right now! yikes! lol I love them but i can't wait for them to drop and fluff out!

3 weeks and 2 days post op!!!

My girls are looking so great my left is a little higher than my right, which it might be that way since my left was already a little higher than my right before my surgery. I will post some pictures later so you can see where I'm at! :)
Bismarck Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Becker is a great docter and knows what he is doing, he took the schooling he had to to be a plastic surgeon and then some more on top of it! That made me really comfortable knowing that! He was very into his patients and told you his opinion on things and also took into consideration about what you wanted. He let me pick my size and he said he would only say something if he thought it was too large for me. He explained everything very well to me and in detail. His staff was amazing and took very good care of me. I couldn't have picked a better PS to give me my breast augmentation. i recommend him to everyone!!!