Regretted my Implants, I wanted them out ASAP - UK, and got them out! : )

I haven't been feeling right since my BA operation...

I haven't been feeling right since my BA operation 10 days ago (not just physically sick). I thought it might be the drugs. In the booklet I have been given it say's patients can become depressed after surgery etc. However I am feeling like I have made the worse decision of my life and feeling very stupid for it. I didnt know I would freak out by having these objects in me. All I have been doing since the op is crying, looking up explant, on the internet and seeing if any other women have felt like me. Anyone?

I have always hated my lack of chest or so I thought, and thought about implants for years. People around me seem to be having things done left right and centre. I have always had comments from men and women about my small chest. I had the BA as thought it was something I really wanted and had wanted for a long time.

I had discussed a small augmentation with my surgeon as I am a petite, and athletic. I just wanted to fill a bra not necessarily big boobs. I was given one of the sizes that was discussed, but on my frame they seem HUGE. Honestly even in the compression bra they are massive on me. I asked for a natural look, I wanted suttle. On an average size woman I think they may have looked ok in size but on me, there huge!

I feel awful, tearful, ashamed, akward. I did not expect to feel this way. I thought I would be bouncing off the walls with happiness as I would finally be able to fill out clothes. Instead I feel in mourning over my old body which there was nothing wrong with, and utter disgust that I have put these things inside me. I can't even stand my arm brushing past the side of my boob at the moment as they feel hard and horrible. All I want to do is hide them.

All I can think about at the moment is getting them out of me. Has anyone felt like this? Have you had a quick explant? How long will it be before the skin is over stretched? I feel I am a strong person and am shocked i feel this way, and cant believe what a massive expensive and stupid mistake I have made. I really regret the operation. Help, any advice welcome??????

I am sorry that you are not happy. Even if you do want to take them out, it is a bit early to put your body through another surgery so soon. Wear larger tops and conceal your chest with strategically placed scarves as part of your outfits. And don't feel stupid or bad for feeling the way that you do. Society continually degrades small breasted women. I am a small B and I have never had negative boob comments from men (to my face anyway). But other women have said things to me like "you have no boobs" or "you have small boobs" as if having small breasts were a disease. Just because my breasts don't look like society says they should doens't mean that I don't have any. It is not hard to get sucked into wanting a breast augmentation in such a culture. Western cultures such as the US and UK put way too much emphasis on breasts. African and Asian cultures think it is crazy--for them breasts are for babies to get nourishment from. They don't understand why a bunch of adults fixate on women's breasts like babies!
Thanks again for responding. I have been in baggy jumpers since the op, but when I see myself in a bra of naked I get totally freaked out. I do not like what I see. I really wish I didnt feel the way I do. i cant believe that I would prefer my little boobs that I had, but I do. I am a total fitness nut (normally work out everyday) and have prided myself on keeping fit and healthy and making the most of what I had, but boobs was the one thing missing. Over years if anyone has wanted to get to me thats the one thing that did. Ive had men and women make comments about my small boobs. i think it must have got to me over the years. I think other people might look at me now and think i am better proportioned, but I dont care I feel huge I dont feel like me anymore. I thought I would be climbing the walls not being ale to work out whilst recovering. However the thought of going back to the gym and classes I do fills me with fear and anxiety, i do not want people to notice or make comments but fear they will. My boobs are a lot bigger than I wanted or thought they would be so think in gym wear they will be difficult to hide. exhausted from thinking about it all. Your comments are interesting. I think maybe I have been sucked in by western culture and striving for perfection, when I was fine the way I was.
Gice yourself time. Depression is not uncommon after cosmetic surgery. The worst thing you can do now is take them out before 3 months. go by.

Following a visit to my GP and the cosmetic...

Following a visit to my GP and the cosmetic surgery clinic, I have been told I can have an explant. I feel so relieved, I am emtionally exhausted. I have to wait 3 months from my BA date apparently as I cant have another GA before then which is frustrating, but the fact know I will be able to get them out has made me feel a weight has been lifted from my shoulders. God knows how I will hide these things for a couple of months. It seems a lifetime away. I will probably only just of got my fitness back to a half decent level before I have these things out again. My poor body. Ill be counting the days.........

Feeling really low today. I feel fat and ugly. I...

Feeling really low today. I feel fat and ugly. I still am not allowed to exercise as I am still apparently swollen from the operation. Do I really care, no! I am having the things taken out anyway!. I'm starting to worry about how unfit I will be after the removal and recovery after that, it will be summer by then and ill be hiding myself away so people cant see what I have done to myself. So wish I could turn back the clock, wish I handn't had the BA so badly.
Oh, your story really is very similar to mine in some respects! I haven't been able to look at myself since I noticed that my cleavage is gone and I have symmastia :-( (I am three months out from BA). I was actually pretty excited about them before I developed the complication and now I cannot stand the look or feel of them. I am NOT waiting the six months even though I was highly encouraged to do so by my PS. My condition will not be fixed without surgery so there is no point to waiting as I am NOT getting revisions. I have stopped exercising weeks ago and I am gaining weight and feel depressed. I also have a trip abroad coming up in a month and I hope I will be healed enough to go! I also wonder what others may notice. No one at worker has noticed my increased size but I am only wearing turtle neck sweaters/baggy clothes. I can understand about the waiting - I only made the decision last week and have to wait 12 days in all to get them out and I am so ready to be done. Good luck to you and hang in there - I do think three months is minimal and if/when you do have the explant you should get back to normal in no time. Oh, also about appreciating what you had/have - I am longingly looking at all of my pictures pre-BA and thinking to myself what a total idiot I have been trying to improve something that was already perfect for ME.. What an expensive/painful life lesson...
Hi Bmesoon, thanks for your reply. Im really sory to hear about your complication and experience. It seems odd your PS wanted you to wait 6 months with a complication that wont sort itself out. Bless you, I really feel for you. The 12 days will fly by honey then youll be free from the bl**dy things! I am trying to stay healthy and think to the future, but its difficult isnt it when you have them stuck in you. You only have to look down to be reminded, well mine feel like rock so cant really forget! I just dont look at mine as I know I will cry, stupid really i need to man up. I hope no-one where I work has noticed, if I hear anyone say anything it will be the thing that pushes me over the edge! The not exercising has just made me feel ten times worse , I need that release. On the other hand I have been told at the 6 week mark I cam start exercising but I am petrified what people will think or say if they notice I dont think I can hide the things in gym gear. I will be a nervous wreck when I go. Im hopeful we will both get back to are pre shapes as niether of us have had them long. How I will get through the next months I have no idea. I cant face seeing anyone. All being well your trip away will be a god send. I hope you can go to, after all this you will deserve a nice break away. I feel exactly the same as you about the regret, and painful lesson. 6 months of my life ill end up of wasting, because I did something that I didnt need. Probably because of how other people made me think something was wrong with my boobs when there wasnt! I hate myself for doing it. Feel free to contact me if you having a bad day. Honestly if you can get them out in 12 days that will fly by, I wish I was having them out in 12 days! You will; soon be on the otherside : )
Everything you said rings so true!!!! I hope it makes you feel better that you are also not alone in this craziness. I feel like beating my head against the wall sometimes - now I have four days and I can't even start thinking what to fill my time with. I hate how they look/feel/fit in my clothes. I don't know what came over me to make me spend all this money on something that is so disfiguring. On top of that, the skin in my cleavage and over my sternum HURTS. These damned things are pushing my muscles and skin up and off my chest. I have to wear this stupid bra thing because it hurts otherwise - and I paid good money to have myself in this shape :-( The only thing I can say for both of us is that most people are not very observant and they don't know if you are just wearing an extra big bra or what. No one will notice at work, I promise, and even if they might think something is up - they won't say... Also, I do think your surgeon wants to see if you change your mind about them and that is why the three months wait. Mine wanted me to wait to six months so a revision could be done. Well, I am not doing revisions. I am so glad to hear from you and I really do hope things get better for you. I am sure once you have the date set you will feel a ton of relief. Take care of yourself and I will update you how my explatation goes. Lots of hugs.

Well still not feeling any further forward. I...

Well still not feeling any further forward. I aked the clinic if I could start exercising a few days before my official 6 week post op date. they said no, and that I should not otherwise I may compromise my aftercare agreement. Great! Will a few days make a difference! Ill wait till Tuesday then and keep driving myself mad in the mean time. Crap phat ugly boobs and getting flabby by the day, great. I still haven't been given a date for the explant, I wont be able to relax a little until I know its booked. It worries me the surgery are hoping I may get used to them or change my mind. They said the surgeon hasnt given his availability yet. I wont I just want them out. I cant get on with my life until there out. Ill chase again next week, and hopefully get a date for the explant op. God I wish I was rich, I would get them out tmrw if I could. Although Ive not been tearful today I can tell im really uptight and down, ive snapped at people at work. People will start thinking Im a loon. well I must have been to do this to myself. Arrrrh! Ill slap myself in a minute to stop feeling sorry for myself.

First public work out since my dreaded BA. I did...

First public work out since my dreaded BA. I did a spinning class, it felt so good to exercise again. I couldnt totally let go as I kept looking around the class to see i people were looking at me and notice my discusting mounds of fakeness on my chest. There way more difficult to disguise in gym gear. I am friends with the instructor, have a feeling he noticed. Feeling stressed again because of it. Ill look at the weekend for some gym tops that might disguise them better, great more money down the plughole! Oh I hope the clinic give me my date for explant soon. I cant go on like this constant battle.
Hi - just wanted to check in with you and see how things are going! I am explanted - thank goodness, I havent slept in two weeks it seems like. So far only minimal pain in incisons, no drains, wrapped up pretty tight. I will get to see them in the next few days - seem pretty lfat right now, more flat than pre BA but honestly i am just relieved to have this things out!!! I will appreciate my flat little chest so much more now i think and definitely not envy the large breasts on other people. Why couldnt i just have left it alone?!? My doctor said there is no reason i should not be able to go on my trip next month so really hope things heal well and I can get my mind off things and get back to "normal". All in all I feel pretty good - no drains, capsules thin so left in place. Plan on taking three days off and back to work friday. Hang in there - time will plass quickly and if you do explant I know things will go well and you will recover in no time!!! Hugs to you.
Just read your review. I am sooooooo happy for you. The way I see it the pain isnt going to get worse, youll get better and it will get easier everyday ; ) Im no expert and your lovely natural boobs will change as they reciver so they may not end up being smaller than before. I have wondered if mine will be the same as size as before or not. I feeel exactly the same as you...'why couldnt I just have left alone'. ive calmed down a lot but everyday I have times where I start to get upset and ask exactly that. Grrrr. I havent got a date through from my clinic still, so still on edge waiting for that. In some ways I want to start to keep myself busy, but then I dont want to see people incase they notice my fake mounds of crap on my chest, or incase I have a wobble. I cant win. I am deffo getting them out! Hugs back to you. X
Checking in to see how you are feeling. I have been thinking about you and hope all is well! Just want to reassure you again that the whole process was far less traumatic than I imagined thus far! Having them out is nothing like having them put in. I am still extremely happy and know this was the right thing to do. Tomorrow will be one week and I go in for a check up. The only thing is that sitting around on my behind for the past three months has made me gain weight and get out of shape. I cant wait until I can get back to working out (but will probably wait until a month has gone by to start). Hugs and hope you are having a good day.

I have a good day then get knocked down again. Im...

I have a good day then get knocked down again. Im still waiting for the surgery to confirm my explant date. Apparently I have to go and visit the surgeon again aswell. How much more stress!!! Im also worried I wont get time off work for the op as a collegue has now resigned..starting to think someone has got it in for me! Arrrh! I really would get these things out myself if I could. I just want to be free from them and get on with my life.

I've been wanting to update my review for a few...

I've been wanting to update my review for a few days and haven't been able to face it. I have felt a bit of relief when I have posted before so here goes sorry if it looks like I have puked my emotions up on the page, i'm feeling in a bit of a pickle to say the least
..... I've been waiting for a few weeks to get my explant date through from the surgeon, finally they phoned me up at work on thursday and offered me 3 dates 24th or 25th of April or 7th May. I was at work and have nowhere private to take calls so could not speak to the co-ordinator on the phone I just jotted the dates down and told her I would find out what time I could take off from work. This is difficult at the moment as my colleague is now leaving and working her notice period, added stress for me, and not a happy boss. I have just told him I have an personal issue and need some time off towards the end of April and he has excepted this. I do not know if he or others at work have noticed my implants. I think he may have done.
Anyway, I felt a wave of emotions (when I got the dates), part of me was relieved to finally have the dates, part of me feels/felt panicked as the dates aren't that far away, part of me still cant believe I have done this to myself and i am going to put myself through hell again so soon, I'm a complete nut, can I face it. Ive been starting to loose it at work over silly things, god I need to chill out.
My BA was on January 29th, i've been distressed ever since, ive not had one day where I have been able to embrace my implants/fakies. I thought I would love not having to wear padded bras and balancing my shape. They have got smaller thank god, I must have had a lot of swelling, but I just don't seem to like them, I dont hink I ever will. I don't like them inside me, I don't think they will ever look or feel natural and I don't think I will ever forget they are there. I don't want to think about my implants all the time, I am very athletic and active, I want to think about fitness and health not b**bs. Why couldnt except my shape the way it was? Will I finally except my shape without the bl**dy things? I have hid them ever since having them done, all the time hoping i might get used to them or feel differently. I know a lot of women that have had BAs and other surgery at my gym, a lot of them seem to have huge fake breasts, my 275s seem nothing in comparison, I just keep wondering why i haven't been able to take this in my stride and get used to them and embrace them like other women, why? Why don't I like them??? Why haven't i wanted to show them off. Ifs not fair I don't want to feel this way but I do. Its not fair.
I am sure a few people have noticed as I have had the odd weird comment. I also expect others think or would think my body is more in proportion now, I think it is, but when I look at these things when i am naked I think ewww gross, when I raise my arms I feel like I look like I have bolt ons. They have got softer but are just not like nice natural breasts.
I only told one person from my gym and my dad about my BA, both are aware i'm not happy, I havent really had anyone to talk to, I just play mind games about my boobs with myself everyday, its exhausting. Oh why cant I be happy it would be so much easier.
I went to the hospital for the BA by myself when I had the operation. I hadnt even been in a hospital before. I think I was very naive. I did not enjoy or have a good experience at the hospital not eating or drinking for 12 hours and waiting for 7 hours for my operation once I arrived at the hospital, was just scratching the surface. I expected the staff to be caring and spend time with me, but like I say I was naive, its elective surgery, the staff aren't going to be like that, idiots like me choose to do this to them selves. I was scared, and did not recover well after the operation, being sick loads before I was given an injection to stop throwing up. After I got home a few days later i continued to be very sick. I am petrified and distraught that I have got to do this to myself again. I can only hope that as I have done it once before I know what to expect, so it wont be as traumatising.
I have been getting my fitness levels up over the last couple of weeks, I suspect i will have only just got my fitness back to high level just as I have my next operation. This sucks. I have know idea how long I will need to recover the second time around (after explant). I am due to have a meeting with the surgeon sometime in early April (they have changed the date 3 times now).
My body is going to be in its worse state ever after the explant. Im so worried and distraught. All this to try and get back to my natural but small breasts, which will now probably be saggy aswell as scarred. God it would be so much easier if I liked these bl**dy things! Why cant I like them like most women. The other option waiting to see if I get used to them, or a lifetime of worry with them inside me, worrying about CC or rupture doesn't appeal, further surgeries to keep them looking right, no thanks. Why oh why did I not fully think of this before I had them, although I guess I wasn't banking on feeling like this. I am emotionally worn out, I am starting to wonder if I am a total fruitcake, most of this year has been wasted on a stupid decision to get bigger boobs, what a waste.
Don't be too hard on yourself we've all been there and made the decision to get implants! Reading your posts I have no doubt that you will not regret getting them out. You don't want them, accept that and dont beat yourself up over yoyr choice (you know best) You will be the same as you were before as they have not been in long. It's all a learning curve and you will work those natural boobs of yours and be happy. All the best xx
Thank you for the reassurance, its very kind of you. Im having good days and bad. Ive been too busy to think about them the last couple of days. What bugs me is that I obviously didnt like what I had before to change it, or thought I needed to change myself, I now think because I felt inadequate, insecure etc about them ....I think because of years of having friends and others making cruel comments about having small boobs. Im surrounded by women who have impants bouncing up and down at my local gym where I spend a lot of time. I think I gave in to get 'that look' when there was nothing wrong with me, beauty comes in all forms and sizes. Im 100% I wish I hadnt done it, I do know that. I wish I could turn back the clock. Total wast of time, energy, emotions, god knows what anybody who knows me thinks of me at the moment. Ive been hidden away for te last two months. I will have to make a big effort to catch up with people if I ever get through this. I think I am going to feel relieved when I have them out. I just hope that I indeed do embrace the natural me (as I think I will). There is a small part of me that wants to embrace the bl**dy things, as most women do, its not fair. If I had embraced them, I would be happy by now, bouncing around in crop tops going out wearing nice clothes, showing myself off. I think I am well beyond that point now. I wish I could have embraced them as I suspect other people would think I look better with some boobs and isnt plastic surgery supposed to make you feel good about your self. I think all this has probably made me age 10 years, most stressful experience ever! Wont be long till its over, and I hope I do recover well. I really do, as ill be well and truly in a mega pickle/finished off if I dont! Sorry, think Im having a wobble this morning! XX
Yep your having a WOBBLE my lovely . I so can identify with some of your comments l couldn't embrace my lumps of rock either. Even when people told me how good i looked. I stuck with them for five blimmin years ..your so strong to get them out now . I was stupid and listened to other people and was miserable and self conscious most of the time . I don't belive those girlies you mention with their false breasts are juggling about much!! Mine certainly didn't jiggle much.! I am sure once they are out u canteen this into something positive. It us just anotherearning curve. You did and it wasn't fir you.....now you start a new chapter...all YOU Xxx can

Now counting the days till my explant op : ) Im...

Now counting the days till my explant op : ) Im 100 % sure I am doing the right thing, and oddly I guess (given the circumstances) am excited to get it over with. Im no longer going to play mind games with myself. My friend has said something to me today which summed up exactly what I have been battling with, evrything is clear now..
I definetly want them removed but the easy option would have been to keep them but then that is not solving the problem. Its best to just grin and bear it and get it over with. Thanks to the ladies for putting up with me me on here.
Thank You for Your answers. I feel better knowing that im not only person in such situation. Now im really worrying if the operation. Especially general anaesthetic. Im afraid that i might not wake up. Can u tell what clinic you are gonna remove the implants? Is it same place where u did augmentation? Im gonna remove main in a different clinic, because i dont wanna go back to the place i did augmentation. I'm not sure if im Doing right. People at the other clinic seem to be More interested in my problem and Very helpfull.
Hi ewelinaa , I am going back to my orginal surgeon, he said he would remove them for free. I actually dont have a problem with my surgeon. I did have a bad/traumatising experience in the hospital and felt very neglected. If my surgeon hadnt said he would do it for free I probably would have gone somewhere else. You have to do whats right for you honey, its best to go where you feel more comfitable as like me you are anxious about having the GA. You have done it once so you can do it again : ) I only have two more days till my explant I am very scared but just keep trying to think about the end result! I want to be implant free and happy! X
Ttyhhhjj

How many emotions can a girl go through in one...

How many emotions can a girl go through in one day, worry, excitement, stressed! Now confused again as have been standing on the front line of a gym class with fellow fitties, most of which have had work and seem happy as larry, I still wish i could have embraced the tennis balls everyones else seems to like them. i dont, but still want to like them, and have been depressed ever since i had them. I just want to be happy again, im tired of feeling sad. I hope there are people out there that will appreciate my like little jelly tots and me. 1 day to go.
Hey how you doing now your on the otherside ???
Hey thanks for asking. I'm good just can't wait to have them take out incision in a week so then I can wear regular clothes n bra. They r saggy jello feeling right now. I hope they harden a bit soon.
They r officially out as of this morning. Feeling free

Hey ladies, here goes...... I did it and got...

Hey ladies, here goes......

I did it and got through it. I am implant free hurrah!!!!! I am not going to lie I have been feeling very alone and very emotional but each day its getting easier. I think I will be a happy dainty girl again.

I had been terribly worried about the explant operation itself, and there was no need. The GA was fine the staff at the hospital listened to my worries (although I was in a complete emotional state). I had the minimum amount of GA and morphone as I could. I only took one paracetamol after the operation and havent needed any since. I didnt throw up after the op, oddly I eat like a pig! last time the hospital didnt give me food for basically 24 hours, hense why after a GA, pain killers and antibiotics my stomache went to town. Anyone worried about a GA dont be, just make sure whoever is dealing with you is aware of your concerns. I made sure this time!

The staff were a lot more caring this time although insensitive in a way through lack of knowledge about my case. I had gone to the hospital yes very scared, but knowing I wanted an explant. The hospital had only ever offered me an explant, not any other options (for free) due to my distress at having the huge things in the first place! I was a nervous wreck and thought I may pass out a one point. Different nurses kept popping in my room all making the same mistake which unfortunately made my experience very stressful. Each nurse that came in my room assumed I was either having bigger implants or a revision of some sort not removal! Each nurse was shocked when I said i was having them removed, each asking what your not having them replaced? Or why dont you get smaller ones. The head nurse was really surprised I hadnt been offered this option when I told her about my situation. In the hours leading to my explant operation this made me feel terribly confused, I didnt know if I should ask for smaller implants!!!! I didnt, as I have never liked them in my body, but thought about it. I will always wonder if my orginal experience at the hospital (when I had the BA) had been differerent and if I had been given a small augmentation just for volume (which is what I had asked) if I would have reacted differently and my boob journey would have been different. I now will never know, but it will always be a lingering thought.
I wasn't given a bra or even strapped up after the surgery which I wasnt impressed with. Having read so many reviews on here (thank you ladies) I know compression is important. I felt as if they didnt know how to deal with me. After the explant nurses came in to check on me, changed shifts different nurses again being nice, but insentitive to my circumstances. Each one came in to check my boobs assuming I had just had implants! I would have to again explain I had just had them blardy removed, then they would be shocked and not know what to do other than check my wounds.
After the op I did feel a huge wave of relief both mentally and physically. I didnt relise how much the things weighed me down! Its so nice just to feel like me, now I dont have them in me its made me relise how they took over my body. Its a feeling hard to explain, but I dont think I would have ever been able to forget the implants were there. I have had the best sleep since i had the implants placed in late January. I have been sleeping like a baby...heaven. I am getting bored 6 days now with no exercise, but feel fine. I dont have a check up till day 10.Untill I get the green light I wont do anything strenuous.
I will admit I have been distressed by the way my boobs have looked after the surgery. I wish I hadnt looked at them for a couple days. I think i had been concentrating on getting through the operation/GA which I was scared of, that I hadnt actually mentally prepared myself for the fact my boobs may not look the same as before. I think as everyone had said I hadnt had them for long (3 months) I thought they would look the same, of course they dont. However each day has got easier and I have seen improvement in appearance and tone. I pray this fluffing fairy takes pity on my sorry sole and gives me a visit. I truly am very sorry I did this to myself I really am, but think they will end up looking ok. Sorry for long update, I am trying to be as frank as possible so others can mentally prepare . It is worth it, I feel like me, free as a bird, light as a feather and no longer fake! Welcome back me.
Hi dainty! The first couple of weeks after explant are hard, do as much as you can to rest and take your mind off your boobs. Watch some funny movies or read a novel. All of us are crippled with regret and boob obsession leading up to removal, and it is just as important to let your psyche rest and heal. Compress and give yourself time! Xoxoxo
Thank you for the kind words, it helps : ) Your right I need to give myself a break! Ive had enough of beating myself up over this. Yesterday afternoon I found myself bopping round the house to music...as you do : ) I was quite amused how funny I found it when I noticed my jelly tots jiggle, brought a smile to my face. I wouldnt have got that with the monsters inside me. X
Congrats, dg!! What a terrible experience having to repeat yourself to so many so called "professionals." Oh well, you're through it, you're healthy, and feeling free! That's all that matters! Happy healing!!! ((HUGS))

Day 10 after explant. Things are improving but my...

Day 10 after explant. Things are improving but my jelly tots are definetly smaller than before I don't understand why : ( I have also been getting lots of pins and needle feelings in my boobs, more so on the right side, anyone else get this?
I had an appointment with the nurse on day 9, my patient co-ordinator didnt even bother to tell me she wasnt there, charming. The nurse didnt know anything about my case, yet again another member of staff completely insensitive to my circumstances....surely they should read case notes or something before some poor souls appointment! She asked me if I was having more implants put in...FFS! She said the only way I would get rid of the sag would be with more implants. I had asked her what I could be doing to help my skin recover as i hadnt been told anything! The only and best advice I have got through all this is from the ladies on this site, thank you, without this site with these idiots I would be completely finished off! Anyway I still cant shower, but was told my wounds were healing as they should be. I said I had read online that the skin can retract over many months, and the nurse agreed which then completely contadicted what she had said earlier. I asked her if I can exercise and she really didnt seem to sure, so I am still unsure if I can do anything, after talking to her I think we concluded light exercise on a bike would be ok, no upper body anything. I guess she was just there to check the wounds and nothing more. If anyone has advice on exercising after explant or anything I could be doing to help my jelly tots it would be appeciated. I dont think I can do much on the skin on my boobs yet as my scars and not yet fulled healed and cant risk infection. I should have another appointment I am guessing in about a week...hope that goes better and someone is there that can advise me....
Also forgot to mention that for some reason I though real boobs where not as of as mine are now But I was so wrong. I touch my sisters boob cause I was curious and hers are natural never had anything fake in them and they are super soft. I think one way if knowing that you have fluff is one obviously feeling fuller and second when you can run and not fill like your boobs are pulling in the opossite direction because right now they hurt a bit if I run even for two secs
If anything hurts honey I think the body is saying its not quite ready. You will be able to run again soon without this feeling Im sure you will : ) . Im going to do exercise bike, maybe in a few days do a spinning class. Have you thought about cycling instead of running? The bike takes the bodys impact unlike running, you may not feel your boobs bounce/hurt like you are now. I dont know about you, but the gelo feeling is gradually getting less as the boobs get fimer. I think we just have to be patient. X
Hi luchyana, I love how my boobs feel now, so soft and feminine! According to Shock Absorber bra maker boobs rotate in a figure of 8 when running. Perhaps it is your body saying it is not ready for running, try fast walking to start with? My PS says to listen to what my body says. Take care X

Feeling way more positive today, woke up and...

Feeling way more positive today, woke up and thought my little ones dont look to bad : ) Might even pluck up the currage to post pics later. I really can tell they are chnaging everyday at the moment. I hope this doesnt scare anyone but will write it incase another liitle lady has the same thing. I had what I can only describe as a kind of sent in each little boob, this seems to be filling out now. They still look smaller than before Im just grateful they are looking more nomal, now fluff god damm it! X
Hi , glad your feeling more positive and hopefully more confident to post pics---it really does help the other girlies thinking of explant. xxx sending the fluff fairy your way xxxx
Thanks, Ive actually been happy the last few days lol! Ive just tried posting new pics and lost them all! Have emailed for help : ( Yes please send fluffing fairy my way, much appeciated xxx
Hey lovely, I feel you're sounding much more positive. It really has been such an ordeal for you and you've come through it! Well done and you're stronger than you give yourself credit for hun ;o) Big smiles and hugs to you xx

Having trouble posting and losing pics! explant...

Having trouble posting and losing pics! explant pics are from Day 9, they have improved since (I think). : )
Would u be willing to post your before shots? Just to see the difference? If no, that's ok, I am just anxious is all. Thanks so much for your sharing!:)
Hey thanks for your pics. Your implants looked big for you and so tight. They must of felt uncomfortable. Mine were too big for me to. Left them in for 5 years. Its been a long rocky road for me but i so love my small teeny boobies again. I feel so much more positive about small breasts and great that i am all me. I really dont care what people think. Love all my padded bras and bikinis. Its so weird I have bought these push up Bikinis and they make me look alot bigger---but i don't think i really do have the confidence to strut about flashing my boobs. BUT i do love the voda swim one it is alot more subtle. Good on you for your pics---(I know it must of taken alot of guts to post them)you are such a brave AND beautiful woman xxxxxx
Hey Reed69, thank you. Your right the implants were really tight its weird they were so tight (AND BIG) they felt disconnected from my body. The last couple of days Ive really turned a corner, and like you think ill be able to embrace my little jelly tots! Im really happy for you, you sound so positive and happy (as you should be), like you have said I just feel good to be 'me'. Its early days fo me the look of my little nat bites seems to be changing daily but think I am going to love and apprecaite the little things so much more than I did. Its funny as pre BA I didnt really embrace lingerie, when I am able to wear bras again I am going to buy myself the prettiest bras I can fiind, with padding when I want. Its funny as before all this I hadnt even noticed you could buy a padded sports bra! I just hadnt bothered. Whilst waiting to explant I have looked around lingerie departs and seen how the smaller bras look nicer and all the padded stuff I can buy if I want to. I might check out the Voda swim you mention : ) Yes I was scared to post pics (big step fo me, think I am wimpier than other ladies on here), and i didnt want to put other people off explanting lol! However beauty comes in all forms and SIZES! and I feel my jelly tots are looking better day by day. Sorry didnt meant to write this much!!! lol Ill prob post some more pics in a week or so if I can face it as I say they are changing lots. Thank you again for you kind words....great way to start the day! xxxx

Hi ladies, feeling so much more positive, making...

Hi ladies, feeling so much more positive, making plans and wanting to pick myself up and get back out there : ) I have a wound appointment on Monday and am hoping I can remove the sterile strips and start breast massage. Anyway I was wondering fo thos ladies who have explanted how long you kept wearing sports bras, or is it a case every ones different. I will ask on Monday but wondered if I am going to be wearing them for a super long time.
Your boobs are adorable!
Thank you luvrealboobsOr, that made me chuckle : ) X
You're looking amazing!! I have my four week appointment today. Have been wearing a sports bra all the time so far. Hopefully she tells me I am done with them today!

Hey ladies due to explant, one of the doctors on...

Hey ladies due to explant, one of the doctors on here Tom J. Pousti, MD, FACS posted a REALLY useful link answering a recent question I made on what to expect after explant you might want to look at :

Congratulations!!! Your boobies look so cute and fit your body shape so well! :-)
Thank you catpower23 really appreciate your comment : ), still early days but will appeciate the poor little things now..X

Well today has gone a bit pear shaped! I was...

Well today has gone a bit pear shaped! I was looking forward to my wound appointment with the nurse today, expecting to be told I could shower and start breast massage and resume exercising. I had an email yes an email from my so called care co-ordinator saying my appointment had been cancelled as the nurse was sick. just aswell I had bothered to look at my personal email today as I would have driven all the way there! Now waiting to sort out another appointment time/date. Just aswell I dont have an infection or something ( I hope). I have been mucked about so much with appointments from begining pre BA to explant all the way along with these people, 2 consultations I had the surgeon turned up nearly an hour late both times. These people are cr*p and insensitive. I am a human with feelings! Right now I am trying to do everything to help my body to recover and I feel I am just dealing with people that dont give a bl**dy t*ss!. Rant over, ill be able forget this down the line!
On a positive im sure I have had sprinkle from the fluffing fairy, my sports bras are feeling tighter and the odd dents I had in my jelly tots are filling out. Come back fairy come back! I love my jelly tots now and really apprecaite them and ill be the best dainty gil I can be I swear! Come back fluffing fairy! : )
Hi daintygirl, I wear a looser bra at night, otherwise I can't sleep well, also I was itching too!! I didn't miss my 2 week consultation with the nurse, she was supposed to remove steri strips but by the time I got there I had removed them, because of the itching. I had had a shower too, the incisions looked well and healed. Ask for advice from your GP surgery. Take care
Hey Lima girl, thanks for info. I dont blame you on the steri strips, I feel where your coming from. I had been dying to have a good scratch. I think its the stitches etc, mine are the disolvable ones. I did get a spitting stitch after by BA I hope I dont get any after the explant, I think its gross, but just one of those things. Im glad your incisions are looking good, really pleased for you. Happy healing X
You look so lovely with your natural, dainty boobies! Isn't it fantastic how soft natural boobs are? Your real ones suit you much better! :-) I can see the red marks from your sports bra- poor little boobies were probably so happy to get a 'free moment' while you were snapping pics! lol. ;-) x

Hey ladies, hurrah I managed to get an appointment...

Hey ladies, hurrah I managed to get an appointment with the nurse. I had my second wound review. Good and bad news and possibly interesting point for any recently explanted women to think about or for any ladies just about to. I am an itty bitty exercise freak and have basically been told only to go on my exercise bike or very light exercise. I normally do a lot of classes, running, Im a massive body attacker, spinner, pumper etc anyway....
I am 3 weeks post explant today (cant believe it!) and I had asked if i could start doing classes or building up etc. I was told it would be good for my scar if I waited a little longer. I was told I have healed nicely. However apparently with it so fresh some exercise can make the scar effectively stretch. My patient co-ordinated suggested I leave the classes for another week or so, so my final resuly (the scar) is asthetically (sorry spelling) is better. We agreed I can run and do lower weights though : ) Just thought I would mention it for other fitness ladies to bare in mind. Yes Im gagging to get back to my old self but rather it take longer and have a smaller scar.
On the scar front I hadn't looked at mine until today. I wanted to get used to my jelly tots again before possibly getting upset about the scars. The good news is I am very pleasantly surprised! Baring in mind I had my implants 3 months and the same scar has been opened and closed again it looks bloody good, not literally 'bloody' lol! Also bang on in the crease of my boobs. The nurse even commented how in time she didnt think I would see them. God that gave me big boost.
On the jelly tot front they continue to change and look better, might feel brave enough for some new pictures soon. The what I can only descibe as dent in my right boob has nearly gone, the left boob its a little more noticeable. They def look better everyday : ) I was advised to wait for my next nurse appointment before I begin massage or do anything with the scar.
On another note what treatment does everyone think is best for the scars? I know a lot of the US ladies seem to use Maderma. I had bought some Dermatix scar gel. My patient co-ordinator recommended their own Tamanu Scar Balm, not sure if anyone has used that, or if its anygood? She may have just been pitching the companies poducts. Im a few weeks off being able to do anything on the scar front anyway, but would be good to know if anyone particulaly thinks or rates anything as particularly good? Sorry once again seem to have wrote loads! Happy healing to all us brave gals! X P.S I can now shower whooopppeeeee!!!!!!
That is wonderful that you listened to your body and had them removed! I don't think you would have been happier if you'd only had smaller ones. They'd still feel just as foreign and uncomfortable and hard, but just smaller. On someone slender and athletic such as yourself, small breasts look really good. Plus, by having small breasts and wearing them proudly, you make other women feel better about themselves if they have small breasts too! (Like me!) :) I think we had a fairly similar result! Our nipple skin even contracted similarly! I have had excellent scar healing both times and I did nothing the first time and this time just moisturized with organic canola oil from the grocery store. I don't think there's a lot of scientific evidence to back up scar creams. Just keeping it moisturized is the most you can do. I also love to exercise and started walking after one week and doing vigorous hikes after three weeks and my healing has been excellent. I think it's more about listening to your body than following a random guideline. I am so happy for you that you are happy to be free of implants! Sure, you may have slightly stretched skin now and scars, but this experience has made you more grateful for your own natural breasts, which are perfect just as they are!
Oh, and don't worry about the fluffing fairy, you don't need any more fluffing, you look wonderful! :)
Thank you smallnHappy, very wise words from another great looking and wise lady on here. You very right on the 'wearing the small boobies proudly' . I dont know what has happened to me lol. I have gone from being an emotional weck to genuinely really appreciating me fo being me, scars and all! Also, your right having looked at so many womens reviews etc I dont think there is exact guidance for recovery, it is about listening to your/our bodies and being kind to it! It really is good to hear from other ladies who have gone through it thank you for your kind words and comments. On the fluffing front I swear they have changed loads, to me anyway. 3/12 weeks post explant for me, Im still in my sports bras but just about to go out and find myself a little non wired pretty bra : ) X

3.5 weeks post explant, natural, me and happy.

Couple of pics from 3. 5 weeks post explant, I can tell my jelly tots are still changing, they have filled out a bit now and skin is now a lot firmer. I am waiting to have my next nurse appointment confirmed and hope to be told I can start treating the scars soon, and execise fully again , we will see. Appointment with surgeon on June 8th. Hopefully everything will be as it should be. Happy healing everyone. X
Hi dainty girl, thanks for leaving the comment about the dents. I have to drive 3 hrs to see my PS tomorrow about it. I was a bit worried but still much happier with them, which is so funny to me. I'm happy to hear it resolves. You are looking beautiful yourself :-). Thanks for the hope!
Hey back3meagain, thank you. Your happier as you made the right decision : ) Honestly your booies will change loads as they heal, your early days, so try not to worry. X
You look brilliant! Very nice healing. You had asked in one of your entries about Mederma and scar treatments... I have used a few things. Mederma works great on stretch marks. For actual scars, I never found any of the creams or oils to work for me. The adhesive silicone scar sheets (the American brand is ScarAway) work really well. They are a little bit spendy, but are washable and reusable and totally worth it. I used them for my very long & deep c-section scar, and it worked amazingly.

Jelly tot improvment : )

Hey ladies, 5 n 1/2 weeks post explant and my jelly tots have continued to improve. I will post some more pictures over the weekend. I must say to all of you due to explant watching your doo dars recover/change is quite exciting, its as if you being rewarded for your braveness.
I have been doing spinning, lower leg weights and abs so enjoying that but have been told I should only still be light training and cant do any chest or arm work. I was wondering when other ladies out there started with chest work? Press ups, triceps etc? I am begining to look a bit wimpy : ) I cant wait to get up to full power and do body attack again, I will look like a nutter when I can do it. This little lady is raring to go.
I have been told I can start treating my scar at 6 weeks, so just a few days to wait. I am hopeful it will fade as it doesnt look two bad if I am honest, baring in mind I only had my op for the BA 4 months ago and surgeon went in the same way etc.
I am finding dressing a little difficult just wearing sports bras which flatten you. I think I am an awkward size, its difficult to find any sports bra with a 30 inch back. I have become a more empowered lady and this week wrote to M&S well known company in UK about why they didnt stock a lot of there sports bras in the smaller sizes, I explained lean fit women need to look after there jelly tots aswell. Not everyone wants to have boulder boobs knocking about! Help the little ladies look after them. : )
Good for you, daintygirl! We need more companies to recognize those of us with jelly tots!! :-) Glad you're doing so well in your healing and recovery!! xoxo
Too right lol. Any company that comes along that doesn't do my size beware lol Im a woman on a mission! X
Yeah, this could be part of the ex planting revolution!  More bras for jelly tots!!  ;-)

They are getting there : )

New pics from 5.5 weeks, my right is def looking happier than the left still, but think it is begining to catch up. I can still tell the little ones are changing for the better.
Ive been told at 6 weeks I can begin start treating the scars, I cant wait as I keep looking at them now. I feel so guilty for scaring my own ickle bod, but its done Im dealing with it and happy again without the monsters inside me. The dermatix scar gel is ready and waiting, hope it works!
Ive seen other ladies who have explanted start to do chest exercises quite quickly. Ive been told to avoid any upper body, so have. I cant wait to get the go ahead to start doing some briceps, triceps etc. I am used to feeling like I had a strong bod for a dainty girl, at the moment I feel like a weakling lol : ) No biggy I know ill get it back eventually! Times a healer as they say.
I found a lovely new sports bra pictured it feels really comfortble but dont think I can wear it yet as it has underwire in it. The time will come! I am noticing lots of pretty little bras in shops now. I never really noiced them before!
I hope my pics dont disgust anyone, I know I only have ickle ones, I am just posting pics now so people can compare, or know what to expect, as ladies on here were so supportive to me. I really am very grateful to those that have helped me along.
Next weekend I have an appointment with surgeon, not sure if he will examine me or not, ive not been told - useless hey! I will mention how my little ones are recovering at different rates, the dent in lefty jelly tot is taking a lot longer to go, and see what he says, or can recommend.
Happy healing everyone. X
So, what size did you end up, dainty girl?  I think I'm about the same size.
ah I still haven't been measured. I was going to wait at least until after I had seen my surgeon. The black and pink bra is a 32A but I have been wearing shock absorber bras in a snug 30B, to the gym.
The black and pink is very cute!  But I think I'll avoid underwires--I never found them comfortable.  But so many bras are underwire now!

and another

Hey lovely, you've really come on and you're looking great! It'll be so good for you to see the surgeon on the 8th so you can ask him when you can start back at body attack etc :o) I can't believe its nearly 6 weeks since post op too. Time's flying! I can't wait until the day when I can log on site and say 'I've made it'. Happy continued healing hun :o) xxx
Thank you foxy (roseyjam lol). Evey appointment I have had about the explant has been useless so it will be good to get some reassurance seeing the surgeon not my patient co-odinator or nurse, as they have been useless. Ive got more help off of here! Im dying to get bouncing about again, cant wait...im chomping at the bit now. Its flown by the last few weeks I really do think I will be able to put this all behind me. I think I was stressed and to say emotional would be an understatement! Your day is soon my dear, dainty duo, game on!!!!! xxxxxx
Game on hun! Hehe. 3 weeks Monday :o) Let's get rid! Xxx

Lack of care and expertise/Muppets!

I hope other ladies dont end up dealing with the muppets I have dealt with. I have learnt so much more from the ladies and doctors on this site. I don't feel my patient care co-ordinator has had a clue how to deal with me. Nice young lady pob out of this experience, but clueless, to be honest I have reached the end of my tether with these muppets. I am very grateful they did my explant (free) but think they did it because of fear about my initial feedback after my hurrendous experience at the hospital orginally (when I had the BA).
I started off today with another cr*p useless email from my patient co-ordinator.I had contacted her to ask what to expect at my appointment with the surgeon on Saturday and to ask a few questions.
Firstly - she has said to me to continue to not do upper body until after this meeting on Sat 'to be on the safe side'. Pre explant my surgeon had said I would be doing everything I did before with 3/4 weeks. Yes she is being careful, but throughout this whole experience conflicting advise from there end. I really don't think she has much idea about different exercise nor how fit I was, which has been frustrating as when I have queried what I can do Im not convinced she has known what i have been going on about in terms of type of exercise. etc She has given me different advise to what the nurses said.
Secondly, and more interestly she replied back to my quey about bras. She advised 'you can begin wearing normal bra's generally post op bra's are to be worn for at least 6 weeks but as every surgeon is different it is best you see him first'. This has really got my back up!!!! I had asked my surgeon at my consult pre explant if they would provide a surgery bra, he has said 'I didnt need to worry about it' I assumed stupidly that he meant that I would get one at the hospital or that I wouldnt need one as I would be bandaged up like all the other women on this site had been. This did bug my so I also asked my patient care co-ordinator if I would need to take a bra or would they provide a post surgery bra, she told me to take some of my old sports bras. So I did. After my explant op I was not bandaged or compressed at all, just left in my room in hospital gown. It was very distressing to see my boobs staight after the explant as if Im honest my chest looked a mess. I thought it was strange I wasnt bandaged up, but after a GA your a bit out of it so layed in my bed thinking somone would come and bandage me up or put me in a bra even if it was one of my own that I brought. It never happened. I got out of bed and put one of my own old sports bras on, at this time they didnt fit, all to big which freaked me out and had upset me even more. Having been on this site I knew compression was important.
Anyway so why the heck is this muppet of a woman telling me that I should stay in my post op surgery bra when they didnt even give me one!!!!! They didnt even bandage me up, I just dont think they had a clue or even care/cared.
Ive kept records of everything particularly from my initial BA, Ive had enough of these muppets. I intend to make a formal complaint, I will do a time line make it constructive. It might not get me anywhere, they might just stick it in the bin, but if it makes any of there staff more considerate or caring or encourages other so called patient co-rdinators to seek further advice if needed so other ladies don't feel like how I have felt with there so called service and aftercare, it will be worth it. Muppets I tell you! Rant over.
Your breast shape reminds me of mine . So you did end up keeping them 3 months till you got them removed. Mine will be like almost 4 months old when there taken out I hope things haven't changed too much . I had to change my dates because of hb work so I told him I feel Iike I'm 2 months overdue lol.
Hey little Bell, yes I had them 3 months, and 3 months to long! I could not afford to get them removed sooner. My surgeon said he would do it for free if I waited 3 months. I doubt the extra month for you will make much difference.Theres women on here that have had them for years and explanted with great results. You will be fine. Going through it myself I can imagine how you feel right now, its hard I know! Your so close to getting the explant and starting your recovery, hang in there : ) Youll be ok. Mine do look a little different but I can tell there still changing/recovering, there not that different from before. I can live with them, I would rather have my natural little ones than massive implants that were too big for my frame that at some point no dobt would have done some kind of damage to me inside. I don't even like the look of fake boobs anymore, I used to envy women who had them now I feel sorry for them. XXX

Hmmm not sure if I'm convinced but don't care...

I had my meeting with surgeon today. I emailed my patient care co-ordinator to say that there was no need for come into the appointment I would rather just feel embarassed in front of one person than 2. Im not sure if that was the right decision but its done now.
I do find how good looking my surgeon is very distracting but anyway....He asked me how I was and I said a lot better than last time he saw me. I asked him about compression, he did seem a little annoyed as I had explained I had read that its best to help the breast tissue recover and had been in contact with other ladies who had all been wrapped up/ compressed after there ops. He told me not to his knowledge, the only reason you need to compress is if you have bled, he told me I didnt bleed one drop. He also said he would have told me to do that if it had been the case. I almost feel bad for asking now!
He told me I didnt need to keep wearing sports bras, and I could wear any bras and I am healed. I might wear my new underwired sports bras then! Oh and get measured and get myself some sexy boosting bras. He said you cant wear underwires with implants, its ok with explant and that women wea sports bras after implants to support them I don't need to wear them.
I asked him how long my breasts will be recovering he said 6-12 months, which is one thing he has said that seems to match what others have said on here.
I asked about my dents when he examined me, not much of an examination, although i guess I dont know what I was expecting him to do. At first he was saying what dents but I insisted on him looking and made him look from the side. i must admit in the last week they seem to have puffed up a bit more. He said the dent is to do with where the implant was and I wouldnt be able to do anything about it just see if time heals it. Fair enough.
He confimed that I could do anything I was doing before including upper body work outs. He seemed confused as if why was i asking. He had said to me in my pre explant consult that I would be doing everything in 3/4 weeks I was before. What he doesnt know and I didnt mention is that his advise, the nurses advises has always been different hense why I always have felt unsure what to do.
He looked at my scars and said they were well hidden which they are. That was it i said thank you shook his hand and went. Mixed emotions.
I had a brief chat whith my patient care co-ordinator who confimed my surgeon was leaving next week he woks here and in Italy and wifes is just about to drop. She said somone called Mario would be taking over if I wanted to see someone in three months. She said I could contact her, and just went over the fact I could start using the scar gel. I have bought silicon strips and gel she said to start with the strips first. Thats it I guess. I feel a bit down and Im not sure why, Ive healed and can move on. i just think any time I have been to that clinic it does my head in, I get tearful. I guess I associate it with the worst time in my life or something. I feel like the last 6 months have basically uined my life. Onwards and upwards though, and upper body work out tmrw, and need to work on sorting my social life out etc : ) Theres more to life than big knockers x
How long did everyone's pain/discomfort last. I'm 2 wks postop and only had them 5 wks. I have intermittent discomfort in both breasts but definitely more on the right side. I get sharp pains in the right that go to my nipple and I think my nerves are trying to come back but this has been going on for a week and I am scared I'm going to be stuck with this pain. I used to love walking around bra less an now when I take this compression off I feel strange like the girls feel fragile. I just want to know when all if this will get better
Hi hang in there still early days, the sharp pains are pobably the breast tissue/nerves knitting back together. I got that, in an odd way I kind of liked it as it was a sign my boobs were sorting themselves out. I suspect it will become less and less as you heel. Your breat tissue will become firmer aswell. Mine felt very odd at first gelo/ver squishy they have become fimer and firmer as will yours : ) Times a great healer. X
yes I feel the same re going bra less - I feel great but as soon as I start moving around I don't feel secure and bung a bra back on. I hate the compression bra - I keep scratching all the time below the breasts and round my back and now the soles of my feet and palms of my hands are itchy - wondering if its a late reaction to the anesetic? I imagine it would be the nerves reactivating making yours painful, I had twinges the other day enough to take a pain killer. I am 18 days post op. Think its best you call your clinic, they can reassure over the phone you or ask you to go and see them.

Booby surprise : )

Well things have got better and better, I even think my boobs may be bigger than before the dreaded BA!
I decided to get some new bras last weekend. I had been living in sports bras that did nothing for me, even though my surgeon had said at my last visit I could wear what bras I wanted to. I oddly had got used to the sports bra wearing all the time, and was scared not to wear them after what I had put my jelly tots through!
Anyway bra wearing seems fine : ) . Now wearing some underwired. I got a couple of new bras last weekend and was told I was a 30 B...I was chuffed to bits, this weekend I am thinking jesus creepers, the lady said I needed a 30 C in the bras I brought today!!!!! Well that was a pleasant surprise. I was very positive with the fitter, but did say' your having a F*cking laugh!!!!' which she found funny, I couldnt help it. They are underwired comfort plunge bras, very comfy. Ive always thought I was an 'A' most of the time. I will post some pics soon. I was hoping to have brought my new iphone but haven't got round to it so wanted to wait to post update pics, as a few ladies on here have said there boobs look bigger on iphone piccys lol!Ill have to use my poor mans iphone (Samsung) and put more recent piccys up. Anyhows, UK little ladies if you need a mental boost I would suggest you get measured at Debenhams as there bras must come up small!!! XXX
Hey hun, you're sounding so great and much much happier in yourself too :o) Big smiles! Great news about extra fluffing. Look forward to seeing your shots. It'll be great to get into some lovely bra's and be able to save your sports for your workouts :o) xxx
Hello dainty !! your implants were over or under the muscle ? I m kind of worried I am just 2 months post BA I have 380 over the muscle, in my imagination I think they are goint to look terrible, I am scheduled for some consultations. anyway it is not the most important the appearence, I want to feel great and comfy again, no matter the appearance, how many woman gaining weight, breastfeeding, etcetera, finish with her jelly breast, of course things will not be the same, but the fact we decided to no longer have those objects in, and do not wait for long time and regret even more. Besides you look GREAT, I am sure your jelly breast will improve.
Hey mozza, mine were dual plane (partials) which means partial in effect mostly under the muscle. I think you will be pleasantly surprised if you explant how your boobs recover you just have to be patient and let nature do its thing : ). It just takes time for them to recover. I can relate to what you say about comfort, implants stop you from moving and even sleeping easily, well they did for me. I hated them! Your implant size isn't HUGE and you haven't had them long, so you likley to recover well. Even if you had had them long, again you will be surprised at how women's jelly tots recover, please don't worry you will be ok. thank you for the compliment much appreciated. X

Lisa-marie Bodyrock wow!

Any fitness ladies out there that follow bodyrock TV, LM has had her implants removed. She had had them for 18th months with various problems. She was slated for getting them when she promoted health and fitness so very brave to be so public about it....
Wish she had written this before I got my BA :(. I remember when she was first getting them done, she was so public and proud about the wholie thing. I remember feeling pressure/anger I didn't like the message it sent, and just felt like yet another thing trying to push me towards perfection.
Hey Tinaham . I know, I wish I had seen her story before. I oddly remember thinking why on earth did you get them I thought she was perfection before, but I guess its how she felt that mattered. So surprising to me that someone of her appearance would go for implants like I say I think she was perfection. Totally agree it sent out the wrong message massively, she like many of us gave into media pressure to aspire to some kind of image of perfection we have rammed at us. Its sad someone as beautiful as her in my eyes went ahead, she looks far better without the plastic bags. All that said I still have no idea why I went ahead, think I got caught up with trying to look perfect. I do now know Im just not an implant girl I think they look terrible and unnatural, I have also have realised beauty really does come in different forms and SIZES!!!! I don't want to look like everyone else anyway, Im individual Im me, and being me is ok. I've just read your review, you seem to have been on a massive roller coaster like me, hang in there. Your right you are cute, make the most out of the things your confident about. Its what you think and not others that count, massive lesson for me. Im a dainty girl with little jelly tots and I don't give a sh*t if anyone comes along and thinks I would look better with big hooters! Especially fake ones. X
Couldn't agree more!!! :)

Wow time has flown by...

Hi ladies, I am creeping up to the 3 month post explant mark (couple of weeks off). Wow, can't believe it. I still think my jelly tots are changing/recovering even if its minor.
I have started wearing normal bras again which has given my confidence back. Although I am sporty and love sports bras for working out they don't do much for your figure for everyday. I'm pleased with the look of my doo dars now, I really do appreciate them now.
Ive been measured at a few different places but am sure over the 3 months my doo dars have fluffed increased in size a bit. I brought the leopard print sports bra a while back and its tight now. I am generally measuring a 30B. I have had to buy a couple of 30C bras!!!! Yes C, no way I hear you say. This is what the fitter said. They are v comfy. I know in most shops I will be an A or B, but was pleased to have to buy a C in the bra I liked see pics!
Im getting my life back and no longer are my thoughts occupied by ruddy boobs! Those ladies about to explant please don't worry you will be ok, its amazing how the body recovers! Just be yourself X
Hey girl how are u doing? Are u back to ur appearance from before the implants yet?
Hey im all good, all this seems such a long time ago now. Im sure I look like I did before. I fluffed eventually : ) Hang in there
Thank you! Your words give me hope haha. If it were for the tenting I might would just keep them but dang. I'm so glad u back to your old self
Well known provider

Well known cosmetic surgery hospital in the UK