Micro Face Lift & Blepharoplasty - Birmingham, GB

As a single patent I worked long hours and...

As a single patent I worked long hours and dedicated any spare time to my children, sacrificing a personal life in the process (for the last 9 years) but I always promised myself that I would one day have some surgery to boost my confidence to start dating again.

I had a chance meeting with the lovely Dr Hassan and realised immediately that I wanted him to perform my surgery. I didn't really know what I wanted so he tactfully explained what he would suggest and I was happy to follow his advice.

The surgery was performed under local anaesthetic. The only part that hurt was applying the anaesthetic, but it was worth it as it meant I didn't need a general anaesthetic. The experience was surreal, lovely music on in the background and Dr Hassan continually chatting to ensure I was comfortable.

I went home with painkillers but wasn't really in any pain. My face swelled a lot and I looked like Id been in a boxing ring. I slept ok as the painkillers helped me go to sleep.

The next day I took the support off and could see immediately a big difference. My face looked younger with a lovely jaw line, result! Each day it gets better.

Two weeks after the surgery I was buying alcohol in a supermarket for a family party when they insisted on seeing my ID, I thought they were joking, they weren't ! Not bad for a 47 year old.

I'm very happy with the result and can enjoy putting on make up for the first time in years. Dr Hassan is not only a very skilled surgeon but also one of the nicest gentlemen I've ever been lucky enough to meet

More pictures

Pre Surgery

This is prior to surgery. Even though it is not a close up, you can see that in general I look older. What is noticeable in this picture is the beginnings of a turkey neck, which post surgery thankfully has been corrected

6 Weeks Post Surgery

The numbness around my ears is starting to subside and my face doesn't feel as tight as it was, meaning that it is feeling more comfortable. Apologies for all my pics being selfies. I'm still loving the results and still enjoying putting make up on, a feeling which haven't felt for about 15 years ! X

The day after the op

5 Months Post Surgery

Feeling has pretty much come back to the side of my face now. My face has settled and does not have a tight appearance any more, people look at me and can't quite put their finger on what I've had done but the comments are all positive I'm pleased to say :-) X
London Plastic Surgeon

Very skilled, kind, considerate and a gentleman