worth the trials and tribulations The Hospital Group - Birmingham, GB

Hi there ladies, for months I have been counting...

hi there ladies,
for months I have been counting down the days to my BA. Coming on this website has helped a lot; you ladies are absolute stars for sharing your experiences.
I booked with the hospital group in London back in September originally for 15.10.13 but they cancelled it. Then I was rebooked for 15.12.13, and again was cancelled due to the pre-op nurse being sick. I WAS THEN REBOOKED AGAIN for the 23rd of December and have just told that my procedure has pushed back again. I am incredibly frustrated with this company. Once they get your money you are not a person to them...your a number.
im tired of crying and being disappointed. I just don't know what to do anymore.

update good news

Hi guys I know its been a while but I did end up getting my surgery with the hospital group after much arguing and complaining. It turns out my previous patient coordinator wasn't communicating information to the hospital manager or me properly which caused all the confusion.
I got a new p.c and she was brilliant. My surgery was on 18.3.14 with Dr Mario Russo. He did a brilliant job and highly recommend him.

this didnt upload before

Dr Paganelli

Changed to doctor Mario Russo ....hes a brilliant surgeon and treats his patients as individuals not like another number ready to be operated on.