worth the trials and tribulations The Hospital Group - Birmingham, GB

Hi there ladies, for months I have been counting...

hi there ladies,
for months I have been counting down the days to my BA. Coming on this website has helped a lot; you ladies are absolute stars for sharing your experiences.
I booked with the hospital group in London back in September originally for 15.10.13 but they cancelled it. Then I was rebooked for 15.12.13, and again was cancelled due to the pre-op nurse being sick. I WAS THEN REBOOKED AGAIN for the 23rd of December and have just told that my procedure has pushed back again. I am incredibly frustrated with this company. Once they get your money you are not a person to them...your a number.
im tired of crying and being disappointed. I just don't know what to do anymore.

update good news

Hi guys I know its been a while but I did end up getting my surgery with the hospital group after much arguing and complaining. It turns out my previous patient coordinator wasn't communicating information to the hospital manager or me properly which caused all the confusion.
I got a new p.c and she was brilliant. My surgery was on 18.3.14 with Dr Mario Russo. He did a brilliant job and highly recommend him.

this didnt upload before

Dr Paganelli

Changed to doctor Mario Russo ....hes a brilliant surgeon and treats his patients as individuals not like another number ready to be operated on.

Sorry to hear you were having so many issues. Were you able to get in and have your BA? Keep us posted I would love to hear how it went for you -hugs- :)
Hi there, it all turned out fine...I love my new babies, and my surgeon did a brilfab job on me xx

I am so sorry to hear about this.  I know that if it had happened to me when I was scheduled for my Mommy Makeover, I would have busted a gasket!  As it was, I could barely function through disappointment when I found out I might have to delay due to needing biopsy results.

I'm sorry, I know neither The Hospital Group nor Dr. Paganelli.  Does your doctor work exclusively at the Hospital Group?  I assume that the doctor is aware of your extreme displeasure, but if not, make sure he/she is.  Can you look through your contract to make sure you do not have any power in this situation--are you entirely certain your money cannot be refunded, for example?

Did they not even give you a new date when they last said it was being postponed again?
Hey, all is fine now...had my op January 18th and absolutely love em :)
Hi im getting mine done next week with Andrea Giavanti he's with the hospital group, what size did u get? They look great ;)
Hey hun, wishing you the best of lick for BA....I got 375 TSX natrelle overs x