Rice Test for Breast Augmentation - Dr. Hedden in Birmingham Al

So I did my rice test last night and I'm thinking...

So I did my rice test last night and I'm thinking I need to redo them in a better sports bra. I'm an A and I want to be a Full D. So I followed the instructions closely and after making my art I tried them on. Side profile looks good to me but front looks horrible in my opinion. They looked droopy and uneven but there again I am playing with rice and not silicone. So today, I'm buying a sports bra I will be using after my surgery and giving it another try !!

Cat Napping in full effect

So it's 1:30 in the morning and I'm fully awake. I just hit a mini milestone. I got up out of bed with no assistance, walked the hotel room by myself, and got laid back down by myself. Little steps turn into big steps. I'm very thankful to have my mom and my boyfriend but as independent as I am, this literally was a huge mood boost for me, a sense of accomplishment. I'm draining consistently as well. Cheers to the downhill now !
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Try my review, I have a rice test v actual on there xx
I think you should go for it. I think you will be pleased with the size with 550cc. Dr Hedden gave me some great advice when i was trying to decide between 400 and 450cc. He said that he's only had 1 patient wake up and wish she'd fine smaller. Most, like me, wish they'd gone a little bigger. I went with the 450cc and am satisfied with a small D cup. But, do kindof wish I'd gone with 500 or 550cc.
Rice is best cooked :). I didn't find the rice sizers helpful at all. What size implant are you considering? I've had both 225 and 350, so you can see my pics if that helps. There's not much difference visually between the two, but I prefer my 350. Not too big or too small for me.
I meant eat the rice, don't cook it for the sizers.
I was thinking 550cc's. I'm a small A so I want to be a Full D. I tried them in a different sports bra but it did not pose much difference from the one I pictured. I have a wide chest and rib cage so with all 4 plastic surgeons I had a consultation with they said the 550cc's would put me in a large D size catagory. I just don't want to be a permanent DD. I know realistically that with swelling I might be for a few weeks to a month but I don't want that to be permanent. I heard some people used grits for this test but I think it's just too lumpy for me. I realize its just a visual tool but I'm a black and white person, I see hardly no gray. So for me, it's hard to envision.
I think 550 will be exactly the look you are going for!!! Congrats!!
I think the instant Minute maid is lighter than some of the others. I bought them all. However you are only getting a general idea of the size. Cant really think of your breast hanging out like that.I was a very flat deflated B and wanted a lift and about 450 or whatever it was gonna take to fill it out and stay under 500ccs. So, I wound up with 475's and after the swelling is all gone, I think they are perfect !!! Probably a DD but to soon to measure. I could have handle bigger, but I didnt want to carry the weight at my age. Mine weigh 2 lbs and that is all Im willing to carry. It will take you at least 500-500cc's for a D.I see DR. H today so Ill post later this after noon. Ask him and trust his judgement. Good luck