Consult in the Am! - Birmingham, AL

Hello! Im going for my consult tomorrow! I am...

Hello! Im going for my consult tomorrow! I am excited! I have appreciated all the info on this site. I am 28 years old, 2 children(8,5), and Victoria Secret size 34 B. My weight varies from 130-135 lbs. I had full C's in high school, D after my first child, DD after my second child. I started crossfit over a year ago and lost all of my breast size! I have "blah" boobs now and really want the high round profile. I really want "pretty" boobs-lol...I will post a pre-photo and please feel free to give advice on cc,profile, and placement. I forgot to mention that I called for my consult last week and asked for a quick surgery date. My surgery will be Wednesday or Thursday(I didn't want to back out).

So I had my surgery yesterday! One day after my consult. I went with 650cc silicone. I am sore. Thought I would work today. I drove myself to post op appt and stopped all pain meds at 8:00 pm. I think I'll stay home today. I'll post pictures soon. I was worried 650 would be huge- the trials looked huge. But they don't seem that big. It's weird how the same cc looks different on everyone.
Wow! That's great! How tall are you?
I thought I'd handle it a tad better. It's the top part that hurts. Dr. Hedden gave me Loratab, Valium, and phenergen. I've mostly been sleeping. I didn't get much rest pre-op so I was already exhausted. I did attend a meeting this am and drive to my appt. I just made sure not to take the meds after 8pm last night.

1 day post

One day post op

1 day post op

With bra

1 day post op

Front- 650cc

The before

34B VS bra, Hedden said I was an A.

Cost

I ended up going for silicone. I paid 3300. 00 saline would have been 2500.00. I received a discount.

Normal? Normal? Around 3 wks but I had a mommy make over so my recovery was longer BUT my boobs were my biggest challenge. I read your a nurse? Rn?
I am an RN. I've been practicing for 4 years and back in school working toward my Masters. I think I'm freaking out about the exercise part.
Hahaa,dont i feel silly giving u advice on wounds. Im a wound nurse thats why but im not an RN. Well im bearly going back to the gym after 8 wks and i am acared of any arm work out with weights im afraid im going to dislodge an implant down the line. I read that it is possible.

Post op day 2

Post op day 2

Post op

1 week Post Op

It seems longer. Everything has been mostly great. I have been following all of the "rules". I do allow myself 1 minute after work with no bra. I think I have been a little depressed- I miss working out! Lol, for some reason my boobs don't seem that big to me. When I look at others with 650cc they look big. I am very thankful I did not do 500! I will say that I love them. It took me 3 consults/years to decide to get them- I was afraid that I would get them and not like them. I don't know how much more they will drop or if they are still swollen. I would love some input. I am having one issue. The side of my left breast is tender- actually-it hurts a good bit. Today my pec muscle has been bothering me some. The right one has zero pain. I don't know if I should call Dr. Hedden? I saw another md on my 1st day post op. he said they looked good and Dr. Hedden would let me know when to start massaging. I don't have any appointments scheduled. Any advice would be helpful. I'm posting pics- prob overkill but someone should see them:)!

Look amazing! I really like your front clip bra, is there a reason why its different to the usual full covering sports bra like ones or just personal preference?
When I asked Dr. Hedden what I could do to keep my breast more perky- he said a snug band is what helps that- but you don't want a snug tight on the actually breast. Have to be careful if you have an incision there. I wear the others during the day and that one a few hours at night.
I was told to always wear a sports bra to sleep because heavy breast sag faster.

Post Op Appt Today!

I had my 2 week post op visit today. I' am actually 16 days post op. Everything is great! My left breast is just a little high and will continue to drop. Dr. Hedden removed my incision tape and steri-strips! I'am excited its gone! I love my boobs!

I know i was telling my husband right after my sx i wish i had gotten 600's. Never happy. Yes i have pictures under my review.
Your 650's look like my 500-550 lol. You look good.
Do you have pics? Isn't it crazy how implants end up looking? I don't think mine look as big as others with 650cc either

5 Weeks Post Op

I love my boobs! I bought my first bra yesterday at VS, it's seems a little small. They said I was a 34 DDD! I'm exercising, no chest yet :(! I feel great, I have some Modor's Veins but no other issues!

5weeks post op

They look great!! Out of curiosity do ever feel too heavy while exercising?
I am slower at running. I've steadily caught back up to my mile time. Front squats have taken some time as well
You look great! While I was reading my eyes got huge when I saw 600cc's, but they look perfectly proportionate with your body. Congrats:) btw, how tall are you?
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon