Consult in the Am! - Birmingham, AL

Hello! Im going for my consult tomorrow! I am...

Hello! Im going for my consult tomorrow! I am excited! I have appreciated all the info on this site. I am 28 years old, 2 children(8,5), and Victoria Secret size 34 B. My weight varies from 130-135 lbs. I had full C's in high school, D after my first child, DD after my second child. I started crossfit over a year ago and lost all of my breast size! I have "blah" boobs now and really want the high round profile. I really want "pretty" boobs-lol...I will post a pre-photo and please feel free to give advice on cc,profile, and placement. I forgot to mention that I called for my consult last week and asked for a quick surgery date. My surgery will be Wednesday or Thursday(I didn't want to back out).

1 day post

One day post op

1 day post op

With bra

1 day post op

Front- 650cc

The before

34B VS bra, Hedden said I was an A.

Cost

I ended up going for silicone. I paid 3300. 00 saline would have been 2500.00. I received a discount.

Post op day 2

Post op day 2

Post op

1 week Post Op

It seems longer. Everything has been mostly great. I have been following all of the "rules". I do allow myself 1 minute after work with no bra. I think I have been a little depressed- I miss working out! Lol, for some reason my boobs don't seem that big to me. When I look at others with 650cc they look big. I am very thankful I did not do 500! I will say that I love them. It took me 3 consults/years to decide to get them- I was afraid that I would get them and not like them. I don't know how much more they will drop or if they are still swollen. I would love some input. I am having one issue. The side of my left breast is tender- actually-it hurts a good bit. Today my pec muscle has been bothering me some. The right one has zero pain. I don't know if I should call Dr. Hedden? I saw another md on my 1st day post op. he said they looked good and Dr. Hedden would let me know when to start massaging. I don't have any appointments scheduled. Any advice would be helpful. I'm posting pics- prob overkill but someone should see them:)!

Post Op Appt Today!

I had my 2 week post op visit today. I' am actually 16 days post op. Everything is great! My left breast is just a little high and will continue to drop. Dr. Hedden removed my incision tape and steri-strips! I'am excited its gone! I love my boobs!

5 Weeks Post Op

I love my boobs! I bought my first bra yesterday at VS, it's seems a little small. They said I was a 34 DDD! I'm exercising, no chest yet :(! I feel great, I have some Modor's Veins but no other issues!

5weeks post op

Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

They look great!! Out of curiosity do ever feel too heavy while exercising?
You look great! While I was reading my eyes got huge when I saw 600cc's, but they look perfectly proportionate with your body. Congrats:) btw, how tall are you?
Thank you. I am 5'4

Congratulations! I can see why you are so happy with your results. Glad to see you're healing well. Be sure to rate your surgery when you're ready!

Your twins look awesome!
Thank you!
Sorry didn't know the first one went thru.
Loving your girls!! You paid 3300 for silicone. What discount did you get? It is taking for ever to save the money. Something always comes up that sets me back. :( :(
How did you get a discount? You paid 3300 total for silicone? I am trying to save the money but something always comes up. A discount would help.
Hey, thanks! My PS gave me a discount for being a nurse
5 foot 3 130 weight 450 cc
May I ask how tall you are? Untried on your exact implant size today, and I am debating between the 600 and 650. They look killer on you!!!
I tried on*
5'4. 132 lbs. I'm grateful I went with the 650cc. The sizers seemed so big I almost did 600 instead. Now I would do 700cc. Thank you!
That's so great to know, thank you!!
I have that same white bra but was scared to wear it cause I thought maybe it was too soon cause my cuts wear still covers but it looks safe so you think it's ok for me to wear mine I'm day 10 post op
I just wore my a few hours a day. It was really supportive and comfortable but it hit the incision site exactly -so I worried.
I had the same worries
I know i was telling my husband right after my sx i wish i had gotten 600's. Never happy. Yes i have pictures under my review.
Your 650's look like my 500-550 lol. You look good.
Do you have pics? Isn't it crazy how implants end up looking? I don't think mine look as big as others with 650cc either
You look awesome! I can't believe they are 650! I'm going for a redo in Oct. I'm 492cc now. Can I ask how tall you are?? and what profile implant you have? I'm 5'6" and around 128lbs and my body seems to have swallowed my implants up! LOL
I am 5'4. My weight is 130-135 usually. I'm not a "thin" person, I exercise every day- usually Olympic weight lifting- so I have muscle. Im a size 4 normally. My boobs don't seem huge to me. I got Natrelle High Profile.
Look amazing! I really like your front clip bra, is there a reason why its different to the usual full covering sports bra like ones or just personal preference?