Iv been wanting boobs for about 5yrs. Iv been doin...

Iv been wanting boobs for about 5yrs. Iv been doin research on breast implants for a very long time an iv decited to go for it this October.. I really need help on deciding on if 500cc's are too big for me. I'm 5'9, 160lbs. I'm a A cup right now. I want to go for the real look and I'm getting smooth silicon under the muscle. Anyone think 500cc's are to big for my body? And I got a little big of a butt btw.. (; thanks and I hope to find some help!

Thanks so much for starting a review about your procedure.
With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Augmentation community. As the community manager, I'm asked all the time to keep encouraging people to share more details, which is so helpful for others considering procedures. So please accept this as a well-intentioned request from thousands.

I had my consultation..

It went great.. It was free. And he was honest with me.. He told me that 500cc's would look great on me. He also told me that I had very nice breast. As in when I get implants they will look amazing.. So I'm goin to think on a date to have my surgery.. Iv was on accurate for 6months and I last tool that in March.. So I can get my boobs in bout 4mts!! I can't wait. :) Dr Hedden is very nice and answered a my questions I had.. His facility was very nice and clean and his workers were nice! He will be doin my surgery for sure!

What I look like with 500cc sizers

Consult. 500cc

This was in march. I have lost 15lbs by then so my belly is flat now. Does this look okay?
Hey girl! Thanks for the comment! I looked at your pics, 500cc would look great on you! Good luck on whatever you decide, they are definitely worth it lol
Hey! Your welcome! And thanks.. I think I'm goin for 500cc's. I'm not scared about having the surgery or the pain.. The most I'm scared bout is ending up getting consular contracture!! Thanks for te comment again. I'm looking forward to seeing more pics!
I don't think the 500 is too big at all.. Look at the proportion between the projection of your breast and booty- they should balance. :) I think they look great personally. If you need any ideas or thoughts about going to HPS or your stay, let me know. I got often :D to the spa and office. Good luck!!

Wish boobs!

These girls boobs are purrrfect!!! I hope mine come out looking this good. I was going to have my surgery in November. Something has came up so I'm having to wait until January. :( I hope I get my boobies then. Iv done had to change my date so many times already. Bummer!!!
Your BA looks great! I don't guess January is too bad. (: iv been lookin but i dont know what size sports bra to get. I surly wear a 34b bombshell bra from Victoria secret. Would u know what size sports bra to get? I'm doin silicon, dr. Hedden said that my breast tissue was thin to do saline. Haha.. Boobilicious, I like that. Thanks girl!!
hey! January is not so bad. It'll be here before you know it! Have you started looking for your sports bra yet? Mine are 500 and 550cc silicone mentor moderate plus- I love them!!!! We just celebrated our 9 months birthday, sigh.... are you doing silicone or saline? I think you'll get your wish boobs! Dr Schaffer at HPS fixed me up good, Dr H. is great! I think you'll walk ou boobilicious ;) best to you, girl! let me know if you need anything- I'm a frequent flyer there, LOL

well guess what?

Im not having to wait till January! Im excited.. Im goin to call Dr. Hedden's office this Wed. Or Thurs. To see when I can get my boobies done. (:
I got silicone too dr Schaffer did mine. Great thing with you is you won't have to have a lift! So your scars will be tiny. I had to have my mine lifted but Sr Schaffer did me good on it! I love that guys work! Dr hedden is wonderful too! I LOVE them!!! If you get an under armor or champion. You can get your band side (34) it won't change. Then get a DD. that's as large as it goes but will do ok as it has some stretch. I wear a 34 DDD and do great with a 34DD sports. So excited for you!!!
Im glad I dont have to have a lift. That cost more. :p thank you so much on what size sports bra to get! Iv been worring myself more bout what size bra to get then the surgery itself. Haha.. thanks im pretty darn excited myself! When you got yours done did you feel good enough to go shopping or out for drinks that night? Thanks again. Ur comment was very helpful!
Thanks for the size of the sports bra bc I was worring myself bout that more so than the surgery. Haha thanks im pretty excited too! Cant wait to have full breast! The night of ur surgery... did u feel like goin shopping or out for drinks? Thanks for ur comment!

picking a date!

I only have 4 dates I can choose from bc my aunt is taking me and she can only take off on these four certain dates. So im hoping when I call dr Hedden's office they can get me in on one of them dated! Right now my heart is rasing with excitement and im kinda scared.
Oh my gosh our pre op boobies look so similar!!! My surgery date is in November, keep us all posted :)
I see that! Im happy to see someone with the same boobies as me! Cant wait to see how urs comes out! Ill def keep ya posted n u too girl!

finally a date!!

Im having my breast augmentation on Oct. 24th! Geez im excited and nervous! Anyone that has had this done by dr heeden, when you had to have ur exam done before surgery. . Did you have to pay for that separate from ur breast augmentation? Or is it included?
What kind of prescriptions did they give you?
Their consultations are complementary.

bad dreams!

Ever since iv scheduled for my ba iv had nightmares bout my surgery comming up on the 24th! Its scaring me to death! Iv had dreams from not waking up after surgery to the doc putting huge implants in and having the fake look. Def not what I want. And last night I had a dream I didnt get pain meds after surgery bc they wouldn't give me a script! Im goin crazy. Lol HAS anyone ELSE had dreams like this before surgery? 13 MORE DAYS TILL im on the other side! :)
             looking good!
Huh?
             i just realized those were your goal pics you posted! lol!

one week till I have my (.)(.)

Well iv got all my supplys ill be needing. Iv got a hotel booked. And my caretaker will be my wounderful mother in law. (: shes the sweetest. I cant find a reasonable wedge pillow. So I guess a recliner chair will have to do for now. Im so excited and anxiously awaiting. Ahhhhh! Lol I never thought I would go thru with this! I need prayer for everything to go smoothly. And I think im comming down with a cold so iv been taking vitamin C and drinking hot tea. I cant get sick now! Thanks for all yalls support!

some more wish pics.

Exciting!!! I'll be there that day too - just not to get boobies :) you'll do great! Try not to stress! If you need anything, let me know :)
Thanks! The only think im stressing about is size! I don't wanna go way big but not so small that you cant notice I got any boobies. :p

me laying at different angel's

hey danielsdd, I literally just joined rs. I had my breast implant surgery done 22 days ago (will post pics soon), I am 5ft 8 118lbs (skinny). I had VERY VERY VERY little breast tissue (bra cup size negative A lol). I went with 450cc Mentor Smooth High Profile Gel under the muscle and I don't hate my new boobies but I don't love them either. I am going to have them re-done and this time I am going to go bigger (600cc). I went to VS and I can now wear a 32 maybe 34 C. My initial goal was to get to a full C/ small D. I will send you a message when I post my pix. Hope it helps.
I cant wait to see ur pics! I think ima go with 475 cc's. I have many reasons to not wanna go big is bc iv picked up excersing not to long ago and I dont want my boobies hitting me in the face when I run. Lol but anyways. I am looking forward to seeing ur pics. :)
Oh and about the dreams, I had the craziest one ever two nights ago!! And I told one of my friends that I was getting mine done and the first thing she asked me was "did you have any of the crazy dreams yet!?" Lol, so that's more common than you would think!

is this bra okay for after surgery?

It dont have much support. And I got a under armor sport bra but in case it dont fit I have a back up.
Your breast will look amazing with your breast shape now. That is what my PS said with the breast tissue that you have and going under the muscle, I was apprehensive with the size he suggested as I thought that it was too large. I am not a small girl, and glad he did the 535 as we spoke of 500. But our discussion with with s/o was go bigger rather than smaller. I am glad he did and would have done 600 without another thought now. But we are very satisfied.
Thanks. I know all women are diffrent. Some 500 cc's look little on ppl my size then again some look way bigger then what I want. So im like 4 days till surgery and im still undecided with cc's. :( I really hhope I get what I have been expecting.
Our height and weight is similar, but I've had two kiddos and am 36. Best of luck to you! Only a couple more days!

Thursday is the day!

Wow. I feel like I have no time to prepare for my surgery. Even tho iv been preparing for weeks now. Haha. Im so ready to get this over with. Thanks to all the girls who have helped! Yall do make this all seem worth it. :) thank you thank you thank you!
Congratulations, I am having mine on Oct 24 as well. You must be as anxious as I am, I had to chuckle at your lying down pics, just today I was laying with my husband (naked) on the bed, he said, "wont it be weird when your boobs don't disappear when you lay on your back" LOL I just wonder if I will ever be able to sleep on my tummy again, oh well if not it is worth it. I think the bigger ones will look great, I am going 475 and my surgeon has told me to stop stressing that they will be too big and just trust her. I have a friend smaller than me that did 500 and they are amazing, you are going to love them.... Good Luck
Thanks! Congrats to you too. Haha.. mine dissappear too.. but not after Thursday! I am so excited!. And thanks for the in courage. Im thinkin of 450 or 475. Good luck to you as well!
575cc --- sounds enormous lol but really fit my frame and widddde boobs. lol

super nervous! :/

Dr. Heddens office will call me tomorrow to confirm a time to be there for surgery Thursday. (DAY AFTER TOMORROW!) Im super nervous and I have upset stomach over this worring bout size and the healing prosses. Thanks girls for all your support! Pray for me!
That is so exciting!!!!! It's totally normal to be nervous!! I'm going to be for mine! Yay!!! You will do so great just try to relax and make sure you have everything set for a few days post op!
So exciting it's so close!! Can't wait to see your results :)
Good luck and happy recovery!

this is really happening

Surgery is at 630am! Tha sooner tha better! Im more excited then nervous now. Thanks to a special lady on here. :) its great to have support. :p tomorrow needs to hurry up! Ill post pics tomorrow as soon as I can! Pray for me!db thanks girls!
almost time! soooo exciting!!!!
Whoo hoop!! Less than 18 hrs to go :)
Yes ma'am! Im so excited! You have been ALOT of help. (:

kind of a sad moment...

This will be the last night ill have my lil uneven boobies. Hehe..
I will be sleeping on my stomach all night in honor of my last night of flat chestedness! Lol
Yayyy so excited for you!! Honestly, I think the size you chose is going to be perfect on you!! Can't wait to hear how it went! Good luck, we will be praying! Xoxo
Thanks! I need all the prayer I can get!

this was suppose to be attached

Good luck today! !
Wok just 26 minutes and counting! So excited for you girl! Just breath.... They will take good care of you :) big ((((((((hugs)))))))
Awwwww! Thank you.. im already here waiting to go in. :)

Im on the other side! :)

Sistas im doin great! Had to be there at the surgery center at 630. I signed papers and was called back to meet the anesthesiologist, he was super nice and numbed my arm where he put in the iv to hook up my (breakfast) as he called it. Some kind of drip they ran thru my body. Took vitals. Dr hedden came in and marked me up. Hes super sweet. Oh anf I had the sweetest girl to tale my vitals and take my urine sample. She was so sweet. Then the cute anesthesiologist guy came bak in and took me bak to surgery by 730. Then he was talkin to me. I was tellin him how cute he was.. lol then I was out. Woke up with some.pain. 1 being lowest 10 being higest I had bout a pain of 6. ALOTS of pressure! So I was told to take deep breaths 10 times every now and then and ice my new boobies. Thats has worked wounders! I hope everyone today is having a great day of recovery! :p im feeling pretty good.

I forgot to tell yall! lol

Sorry for the misspelled words...
I got 425 on my bigger breast and idk what I have in the left breast. Which would be either 450 or 475. And the doc picked my profilee. High profile is what I got. Thanks ladies!
Hope your recovery goes well!
Congrats glad your feeling good as well!!
Congrats!!!!!!! Take care of yourself and keep us posted!

implant info

Hope you're doing well. I too had surgery today. Can't wait to see your after shots. Congrats. Hope youre feeling as wonderful as me. Boobies !
Thanks sista. Im feelin pretty darn good. Hope your feeling wounderful thru out ur recovery! (:
Glad you're done!

bloated

Jus letting ya know my 1st day went pretty good. I can lift my drinks, open lite weight doors, use the bathroom on my own. And iv been taking a lil crazy bc of my meds. :p I havent gotten to look at them yet. But I hope I will tomorrow on my post op appointment. I hope all tha sistas have had a great recovery as I did. Good night!

bloaded

His was suppose to load with the last message.
I got a tip from someone who's had surgeries often.. For the constipation.. Eat chocolate chip cookies. Sounds crazy but it works!
That does sound crazy lol. Ill try that. Thanks!
Your doing great so far, I haven't haven't had much of an appetite, no BM yet either but I'm taking my stool softener daily. Take it easy:)

kinda worried

I got 425 on left boob and 475 on my right boob. The side I got 425 on is bigger then the 475. Is it normal? And my boobs look really small to be 425 and 475. :(
Hey girlie. How are you today? You were in my thoughts last night :)
Im doin alot better. I got to see dr hedden and my boobies. I love them! There really bruised where the crease incision is on both breast. Also there numb on the bottom of my breast. Hopefully that will go away.i can do a lot more today than yesterday. Im headed bak home as of right now. Me and my mother in law did some.shopping todsy. :) thanks for your thoughts
The numbness will go away. Your poor boobies were traumatized :) they deserve to have a little sassy attitude. Lol. Your nipples will be pretty perky for a while too. That gets better. There are some comfy cups you can get at Dillard's to help you be discrete if they are a little to proud ;) I'm so happy your experience was good ! Comgratulations!! Enjoy

my new boobies have been reviled lol

Here are my boobies.. there bruised... but I LOVE them!
I'm glad your doing good!!! Congrats! Keep us posted... And as for the size with one boob compared to the other it is definitally waaaay to early to think about it because one could be more swollen than the other. Take care :)
Thanks sista.. im not goin to worrie bout anything untill it come to start worring. Ill keep ya posted with pics and whatever eles...
Okay.. where else can I find some good high impact sports bras?

sleepying all day jus bouy

All iv been doin is sleeping.. getting up to pee.. eat a lil of something... pee again and go bak to bed.. right now my mother in law is fixing me a fried egg. Maybe the oil from that will make me have a bm. If not ill do a suppositorie. :) them usely works within 10mins. Then ima grt a shower! Yay.. cant wait.. ima wear a bikini bottom and my mother in law will give me a shower. Kinda odd but thays the only way I can grt one right now.

My ares are soar but I can move them around pretty good. Grtting up oit of my recliner when laying down in it I csn grt up by myself pretty good. :) im seeing progress.. I hope it grts alot better from here. :)
Your new additions loom great ! We had our surgeries thr same day. Glad to hear your feeling pretty good. I showered today. It felt wonderful till I got all dizzy. Can't wait to see your updates. I have 421 implants overfilled to 450. And I too thought mine looked small so I'm thinki g it musy be normal. Lol
Thanks! So does yours! Ima get a shower tonight. So I can sleep better. Not that im not sleeping good jus wanna feel better when sleeping lol.. well I got 425 in my bigger breast and 475 in my little breast. So I got 475 is my size I guess all around. They r lookin small n I guess it is normal to think that. Lol haooy healing sista!
They look great! Dont judge the size till they have settled. They will look a lot different when the settle. I guess we are both on the same track, I slept all day too, I felt bad bc my brother and sister in law came over for a visit and I fell asleep on the couch :) I just took a shower and it was fabulous. Hang in there, I will keep watching your progress as well. Have a good night, I am hoping I will be able to sleep after sleeping all day.

iv got gas soooo bad!

Oh my gosh. . Yall everytime I doze off to sleep I pass gas and wake myself up.. lol and I jus did it infront of my in laws while on the recliner. . Lol embarrassing! Hahaha... im feeling alot better tonight.. :) I do have a big headache. Cant seem to get rid of it. Other then that im dandy! :) good night yall...
Looking good! Love the owl pants, so cute! I munched on dried pineapple and prunes and had no prob going no 2 ( tmi, sorry) Congrats!!
Ha ha love your last post! That's something I'm always worried about!
I cant wait till they settle. Im excited for my end results. Ima get a shower here in about the next hr. Im sure ill feel alot better after that. I dont think ill have any trouble sleeping tonight even tho I slept all day. Ha.. ill be watching ur progress. Cant wait to see what ours will end up lookin like. :)

I got a questuon?

My ps wants me to wear a under armor sports br for two weeks. Then after two weeks massage them. Does anyone else ps tell you to do so? Jus curious.

will they still drop if in the sports bra?
I'm so bloated too. My ps wants me to wear this bra until further notice.
Yes, they'll drop just fine. The main reason for the sports bra is to keep them from moving lateral. Mine felt like they were under my. Owe - now they are where they are supposed to be :) ya! Sorry for the gas. .... Probiotics can help with that too. Walking, drinking plenty of water :)
Thanks! I got the matching set at Target. As soon I took the suppositorie it worked on me within less than 10mins. it was very lil but it felt like a big relief. Ha..

off my drugs!

Im no longer taking my tabs. Ill take a muscle relaxer only if needed. N im on tylenol now.i jus took a full shower tonight and what a diffrence it makes! I feel like myself now. Jus with beautiful boobies. My man still calls me skeeter bites..lol hes so silly.. well im still sleeping in my recliner. Tomorros night I will try to sleep in my bed. I did lay down in my bed today but fount it kinda hard to get up. Lol. Im not experiencing what girls say "morning boob" is. Maybbe I havent gotten there yet. But im feeling fantastic. I still cant get a tee shirt on. Almost can. Im goin to try tomorrow night. Done rambling. . Good night sistas. :)
Oh! My headache went away on its own. :p

3days post op

I can tell there droppin a bit more so on the left.
Beautiful results, congratulations!
Thanks!
Your boobies are beautiful :) not much swelling it looks like! Dr H did good:)

wish they would drop already!

Im having this shooting pain in my left boob on the outside. Should I call my doc? My right boob is still bigger then the left. And I got more cc's on the left. Seems a lil weird. But ps said that was normal. I had another bm this morning. :) im jus ready for my boobs to be soft and jiggly. . Haha.. does anyone know how long it usually takes for them to get soft? My boobs still look the same as post op 3..
Drop by day 5?:)))))) Think months instead of days:) And with regards to the sports bra, after my doc was told I ALWAYS wore a sports bra, she said do not do that. I guess it COULD potentially keep them from settling into pocket. I still wore the sports bras (and still do), but I give them a little freedom every now and then at bed time. By the way, your bloat photo brings back bad memories!! Took forever to lose my bloat and breast swelling. Also the shooting pain is unfortunately normal (if it is not unbearable). I had to ask about that, and I still have a bit of it at 5 months. I would run it past your PS at next visit. You look cute!
I wish days.. lol and I think ill always wear a sports bra untill my one yr. And occasionally wear a nice sexy bra for goin out with the girls to show cleavage. Hehe. My bloating is still bad. :( I look prego with nice boobs and butt.. but I jus want nice booty to go with my new boobs. Im goin to post another pic I took today after my shower. (The bloat) My breast pain is bearable. Jus kinda lingers sometimes. Mostly on the inside on the upper cleavage and the side boob down near the bottom/side. Thanks! My man said he likes my boobs already. :) hes so sweet. :)
Hey Hun you look good they go well will your body...you are still really early,I'm almost 3 weeks and mine have not even out, but my ps did the same cc in both,so they probably never will..mine are softer now but way far from jiggly,at 3 days I had rocks now I have air ballons lol :)

still bloated. how do I get rid of it!

Jus some more pics.

zip up under armour sports bra

I have washed my bra this morning in cold water and air dried it with a fan. The band is super tight on me. HAS ANYONE ELES HAD THIS PROBLEM? With this brand of bra? I have a 34dd but now need a 36dd bc the band is hurting me.
I haven't even washed mine yet and it's gotten super tight on me. I guess the girls have fluffed out a bit. When I wear it in the day I just half way zip it up but I zip it all the way up at night while sleeping so boobs stay put while I'm rolling from side to side.. lol
How r u rolling from side to side? Lol I still have a lil swelling in my boobs and im scared to sleep in bed bc I dont want to mess my investment up. Lol I cant lay on my sides either bc its kinda painful. Im still sleeping in a dang recliner. I cant wait to sleep in my nice new bed. I jus bought it like 3 weeks ago. I miss it! Haha
I bought 2 bras and I can only wear one of them. The 2nd one feels like it cuts off my circulation. This one needs to be washed but I fear the other one.

one week post op

There still numb at the bottom but I can tell the feeling is comming bak. :) there a bit squishy but still hard if that makes since. I like them alot. I jus wish I would have gone bigger. I stressed so much over how I didnt want them to big n now I want them bigger. Funny. But I am happy. In the future ill have them redone abd they will be bigger. :) im still having trouble with sleeping. I cant sleep laying all the way down or on my sides. Im still in my recliner. :(
That's all I got. Im getting in the shower bc I always sleep better after taking a shower. :)
You look great!! Once you drop and fluff you breast will appear bigger. Trust me! Mine looked small at first as well. At 4 weeks post op I was measured a 32DD and now at 7 weeks my boobs are spilling out of the cups and I got 397cc. Give it some time.
Thanks. Its hard to be patient. Ha.. did u ever have one boob feel more swollen the the other. I feel like my right boob isnt swollen at all but my left boob is swollen and still hurting. Normal? I cant wait for my final outcome! :)
Oh and how did ur insisions come out? I see that we both have the same kind of tape. Which has been awesome bc we can shower n get them wet! I was so happy to hear that lol

well...

I know im not done healing and I knkw I dont have my final results but I wish I would have gone bigger! Im kind of bummed out. :(

Two week po

Wow. Do I feel much much better than I did a couple of days ago. I got to take off 10days from work for my ba. Im so glaf I did but even when I went bak on mon it was still hard for me to perform my job. I work in a factory where im bent over jus bout all the time. It was hard but I think it helped the stiffness I had. My boobies are now squishy (: and I can tell they have dropped the tiniest bit. Hehe. Im in love with my new investment but I do wish I would have gone bigger. Thats okay said my honey. Lol we will get you bigger boobies when you have our kids. :) hes so good to me. Anyways. I can do jus bout everything now. I do advise DONT SLEEP IN A RECLINER UNLESS YOU FEEL LIKE YOU HAVE TOO! I did so for bout 10 days and when I went bak to my bed I had tthe worst back pain ever. No meds or heating pad helped. :( I can now sleep on my side. Which I freakin love! Bc im a stomach sleeper.. sorry this is all scattered.

WHAT BRA DO YALL RECOMEND TO WEAR ON A EVERYDAY BASICS? IM SUPPOSE TO BE WEARING A BRA TOMORROW INSTEAD OF A SPORTS BRA. NEED SUGGESTIONS! thanks!
They look Bigger!! Dropping and Fluffing, awesome, they look good. Dont worry, once you have kids they may stay bigger anyway :) They are perfect for your body and now they really do look a lot bigger. I even wish I went bigger but that is just us being super critical, we would probably look ridiculous if we did :) I bought a VS Demi bra, super comfy, it has an underwire and formed cup but no padding or push up. Go to VS they will let you try on bras and size you till you find the right size you look like you will be a D to me, the Demi bra also has straps that can be criss crossed in the back, it is about 42$ but worth the money, you can get nude or white and make it your everyday bra. Good luck and let us know what you measured at, EXCITING!
Thanks! I think they look a bit bigger too! (: im so excited. Im goin to VS tomorrow after my two week po appointment. I still wish I would have went with the 500cc. Boob greed! Ha. But im glad to be healing good. Cant wait to go shopping for bikinis and bras!
One of mine id DEF more swollen than the other, we are only 2 weeks out, Patience is difficult for me too :)

I forgot to mention

Under my breast has very lil feeling. And I hate it. My nips r soo sensitive too.
Looking great! :)
Did u get hp?

I was sized today!

Im a 34D baby! :) I looked so hot in this bra! Lol I cant wait to hit the gym in a couple of weeks. I feel ehh.. I was so use to goin and haven't been in a while.
Looking fabulously hot, chick! :) the sensation under will return over the next months- sensitivity will get better :) congrats!!
Thanks! Yeah the sensation under seems to be getting better everyday. Hedden told me to buy nip covers to wear over my nipples to help with the sensitivity. :)
I use comfy cups from Dillard's to cover the (-)(-) girls ;) they like to show off :O

my insisions!

Looking so good already! I will be using silicone sheets for my insision scars. Starting this Thursday. : )
Hi Beautiful! Your breasts already look great. Can't wait to see more pictures.
Hey! Thanks bunches! I wish I would have gone bigger! Im kinda beating myself up bout it. I look the same as I did when I wore a bombshell bra from vs. :(
Cute bra!!! Wow your incision scars look really good!

not flat anymore!

Im no longer flat when I lay down! Hehe
You look Awesome and you are a D! It looks perfect on you! I hope you are happy with the size now that they have dropped a bit BBC they look amazing!
Thanks! Im happy with my boobs but I still wish I would have gone with 475. Ha. But one day ill have them. :) im jus gonna have to be happy with them. My man loves them. So that makes me happy. Thanks again love!
i had the same shooting pain it went away

three weeks po

I start my massages today. I only do one for a whole year. I push up and in on my boobs. Ill also be using silicone sheets for my insisions.
They look awesome!! I love my new boobs in a tank too. :)
Thanks! :)

3weeks

Dressing up to see what I'm wearing tonight. Girls night! :)
You look amazing :)
Thanks! :)

feeling more and more like my own tatas!

:) so happy to say that my investment feels liks there mine. There definitely fluffing! So excited! Iv been having more pain in my Cleavage part but its normall. Iv been doin some lifting I shouldn't be doin. N didn't really notice untill I was done. But im all good.
Thank you for sharing your story. They look fantastic!
Thanks! An your welcome!

1month and 2weeks po

Im doin good. One is dropping more so than the other. Jus hoping for great end results. Hating the unevenness. Hope they come out even! Scared they will not. Oh and when I sneeze my breast move apart from each other. Lol thought id share that. Ha
I think they look beautiful :)
Thanks chick!
do u still wish u went bigger?

love them in my new bikini top!

I jus got a new bikini top in the mail I ordered from VS. Its the new unforgettable demi bikini top. I absolutely love it! Cant wait to hit the gym and have a new body all the way around! And of course to hit the summer time. River every weekend. . To the beach three times next yr. Ahhhhhh I cant wait to show these twins off!
hey hey hey!!! how are u doing? my surgery is in 19 days im having nightmares like u mentioned hahah... at my pre op i picked 457 sizers and doc said they r gonna put 492!!!! to make up for under the muscle lol im scared they r gonna be too big but then i keep reading reviews like yours that say u all wish u went bigger. size is the most insane decision to make ayayay i dont want to be bigger than a D cup
Your boobies are looking beautiful!!!!! And I know what you mean about the recliner, I'm 11 days PO and I went to sleep on my back last night and couldn't!! Will try again tomorrow night :) you are doing amazing! And look so so great!! Yay boobies !
How long did it take for the bottom of your breast to lose the numbness? That is driving me crazier than anything!

2months post op yesterday.

Im pretty much bak to normal. Ps dont want me to work out untill I see him jan 17th. Im loving them. :)
Your Results are Amazing!!! Just looking at your results gets me soooo excited! Lol. Ive wanted boobs since i was 14, & Seeing women with their new set of twins just makes me sooo giddy!! :D Haha. But seriously!! Yours are AMAZING! & they Look soooo Natural!!
How long were you bloated for? You look great btw!
I was bloated for about a week in a half. But I get bloated easily.

a little over 3mts

I have no restrictions!. So iv been goin to the gym for about 2 weeks and have done lost 8lbs. :) im so excited for summer to come! I still have some "shooting" pains in both breast all over and thats from the implants pushing on down on the nerves. Dr. said that its all good. So im doin great.
They're beautiful and very natural!
Thanks!
Thanks!. I was so giddy too.. lol im happy to be getting comments that say I look natural. They dont look it to me. Its prolly bc there mine n I didnt expect them to look this way.

my bra size got bigger... lol

Well iv been wearing my sports bras like all the time now. I have bought 4 34d bras with in the last 3 months and cant fit them anymore. My nips hang out.. lol so im a 34DD. Im cool with that. :) so they r fluffing n droping more.. so iv only bought two more bras. I dont think they will b bigger than a dd. :)
They look so so soooo great! I can't wait to schedule my surgery with dr Hedden. Did you do silicone?
I got 425 and 475 cc's silicone high profile
Oh and thanks! I wish they were bigger.. lol

Little over 5mts

No changes except jus fluffing more. :)
They look so natural!
Thanks!
You are looking great! Hope your feeling great too!

6 month mark!

Everything's great!
Your boobs are perfection!
Thank you!
Looking great still! Very natural!
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon