Super Excited About My New Boobs :) - Birmingham, AL

I'm 5'2 130lbs currently a 32A. I have always had...

I'm 5'2 130lbs currently a 32A. I have always had a nice shape, small waist 23and hips 39 and a nice butt ????but I have never had any boobs and I've always felt like I wasn't proportioned correctly. The thought of having implants never occurred to me, I am married and have 4 children 13, 10, 8 and 4 so financially it seemed like it would be a financial burden. Anyway so last week my husband bought me a gown from vs I frowned when he gave it to me, I told him how I felt about my boobs and he said why don't you just buy some... I was like we can't afford it, he asked how much they would cost and I told him probably about 7k I didn't know. He said ok, make an appointment. And that's what I did...just last week! My consultation is with Dr. Hedden in Alabama next Tuesday the 3rd.

Twas the nite before consult lol :)

Ok so its the night before my consultation, I'm excited and a little nervous. We live in MS and we're going to drive to AL tomorrow for my consult. its about a 3 1/2 hour drive. Hubby didn't want to do the skype thing, we wanted to see Hedden and the facility in person.. get the feel you know. I cant wait to talk to Hedden about size and try on the actual sizers, I've made the rice sizers and 600cc looks good on me :) also 40Lovin40 has 550cc and they look great on her!!! We're about the same in frame. I think I want HP silicone. Well anywho I'll do another update after my appt. and I'll also be uploading before pics and also pics with some different sizers on. Thanks for al the support!

Consultation turned into Pre-Op :)

Super tired so quick update. Went to consultation arrived an hour early by accident, waited in the lobby only about 15 mins before being called to the back. Everyone I encountered were professional and friendly. Tried on sizers for about 10-15 mins then Hedden arrived in room, he's very professional, personable and gives it to you straight. He said my chest was too small to go as big as I had planned, but that he would get me as big as my body would allow. He also said I have a mild case of tubular breast and that it was a good chance of me bottoming out as my left breast sits higher than my right and he would have to lower my crease. Also stated that I have thin skin and he recommended I go with the silicone implants, he said profile would be decided during surgery. Went ahead and paid deposit and they did my blood work today since my surgery is sceduled for 10/10/13...one less thing for me to have to do :)

Still Waiting......

Ughh the wait is killing me! There's only so much cleaning, working, researching and planning a person can do! I' m going crazy!!! Ok my ranting is over lol :) But seriously I've been trying to keep myself busy hoping time will fly..not working. I still haven't decided what size implants to go with, thinking between 425, 475, and 500. I have googled my eyes out trying to find someone with my measurements to give me an idea of how I would look in different sizes..hard. I'm 5'2 125lbs measurements 30-28-39 definately not the best measurements small up top and wide on the bottom. The boobs are going to be a great addition to the hips and butt that I already have ;-) Guess that'll motivate me to do some crunches and get my waist back in line cause lately I've just been feeling like blah. Ok so ladys help me out if you or another lady you know is about my size let me know so I can check out your boobs :-)

3 DPO

Hi ladies sorry to keep you all waiting. Ok so it arrived at the facility at 9:50am I was given some papers to fill out and my husband was given a form to fill out for being my care giver.
Was called to the back about an hour later, tried on some sizers because I was still a little undecided on size. Then Kevin came in and started my iv he was great, the next thing I know I was awake and being offered Gatorade and crackers by my sweet nurse lol! The end result is 450cc HP Silicone.

3 dpo pics

10 DPO

Haven't posted since 3 DPO been kinda down. My left breast is higher and larger than the right and also looks like it may have the snoopy deformity...emailed my PS haven't heard back yet what do y'all think?

13 DPO Update