34 Years Old, Married, 2 Kids - Birmingham, AL

Nervous and excited! Surgery date coming on...

Nervous and excited! Surgery date coming on Thursday. Hoping to actually have cleavage! Want to be more porportioned. Currently a 32/34B hoping for a D. At this point I'm trying to make sure I remember everything I'm not supposed to eat and take my vitamins everyday. I'm super ready to see my new addition!

Counting down

OMG!! Another day down. Getting really nervous at this point.

Nervous,nervous,nervous

Did the rice test again to narrow down my size. Tomorrow is the big day!

it's official

Out of surgery and at home. I'm sore and the muscle relaxers aren't much help. The procedure was really quick. Seemed like it anyway. Enjoying them so far! Got 515cc moderate plus.

One day post

One day since surgery yesterday. Feeling good but sore. Attempting to shower today the best I can.

Less sore

Soreness is less and they are not as swollen. Morning soreness is pretty rough but once I start moving around it gets better. Still enjoying them! The Danskin front closure bra was pretty rough on my neck today. Had to go back to my Fruit of the Loom one. So much more comfortable. My appetite is coming back some. Still drinking lots of fluids and reducing my meds.

still icing

Sorry I haven't posted more pictures but I will. Went back to work today and had to ice them when I got home. Hasn't been much change since the picture I posted. They do feel a little softer though but it has only been a few days so I don t expect much. Morning boob getting better.

girls

My girls

one week

It's been a little over a week since my surgery and they are getting softer. Most if not all of the swelling seems to be gone. I go back to my ps in 2 weeks so hopefully he will start showing me the masssges so they will drop some and get into place. I am still enjoying them and so glad that I got up the nerve to do this. I'm happy with the size I got. Sleeping on my back is rough and I my neck hurts when i wake up. Any advice on sleeping is appreciated. I might have to move to the couch. The Danskin front closure bra was not my friend! I tried it and when i woke up the top of my neck was hurting. It wasn't too tight so I don't know what happened. I might try it one morr time. Thanks for all the comments and support from the ba ladies! More pictures to come.

New pics

New pics as promised. They are softer and have dropped a little from the first picture. Feeling tightness so I guess my muscles are healing.

worried

Ok ladies... I'm slmost 3 weeks post and I'm paranoid that I have capsular contraction. My left boob has been bigger than my right since I had my ba. For the first few days it was numb on the sidd of my boob and when the feeling came back it would hurt when I moved my left arm towards my boob (if I was driving or something). The left one also has always been further over like under my armpit than the left one. It isn't shaped any different than the right one. It just hurts more. I hope it's all in my head. I've followed everything I was told to do and I've been careful not to lift anything heavy for 2 weeks. Still being careful. I don't go back to my ps for another week. My hubby said they look the same to him too. Any wisdom from the experienced ladies on here is greatly appreciated :)

New bra

Went bra shopping yesterday but I didn't want to get too many since my size will change. I won't start massaging until next week. I guess my ps is just really busy. It will be one month post before my appointment but that was the first one that was available. One of the ladies at VS told me she started massaging a few days post but I know each ps is different. She said if you wait too long to start sometimes it makes it harder for them to drop. I'm following what he tells me to do. I have them now and I don't want them to not drop properly so I'll wait. She sized me as a 36D but because they haven't dropped I had to go up a size.

dropping nicely

Wow! It's been a while since I have updated my profile. I went back to my ps for a follow up and I have started my massages!! Yeah!! They feel sooo much better. My left one is barely sore and they are dropping nicely. Seeing more projection and I'm glad about that. At first the massages were really hurting but I'm fine now. Looking for comfortable and reasonably priced bras if anybody knows where to get them.

Still unbelieveable

Ok ladies....I don't know about you but I am still loving my boobs. Here is my updated picture I took a few minutes ago. They are really dropping nicely and I haven't had any problems. I looked at my before picture and the difference is jaw dropping. Happy healing ladies!! Anyone that knows where to find a good and reasonable priced bra other than Victoria's Secret please let me know. Cheap bras did not fit well. Might have to go with a different line of bras at Victoria's Secret if I can't find anything.

update

Everything has been going good since my last update. The girls are softening up stilk and looking more fabulous! Got new bras! The lady and VS said she had hers done a few years ago and that mine have more dropping to do. Also....FYI... she said my bra size would not change but my boobs will drop correctly in the bra. That was good to know. I hate wasting money. No push up bras. This is all me

posted too quick

Dr. Hedden

Dr. Hedden and his staff are wonderful. I can't compliment them enough. Great experience and would recommend him to anyone.

Just stopped by to look at your amazing photos again. Do you mind sharing your measurements? Feel free to PM me if that is more comfortable. Thanks!
Your cleavage look sooo good! Congrats :)
Your breast looks amazing! $3000 for a new set of racks are awesome as well. If you don't mind can you please provide me with you doctors info? Thanks
Thanks :) Sure. Do you want me to inbox message the info to you? He is great! I'm not sure if he does a bbl but i know he does lipo.
Hi there. Your results are awesome!!! Glad to hear they are finally starting to soften up. Do you mind sharing where you purchased your danskin bra? I need some low cut bras. Thanks!
Thanks. I bought my danskin bra from walmart. It's a little big though because I couldn't find my size. Good luck :)
Wow! Boobies look awesome so soon after surgery! Best wishes and keep healing well. I personally never liked VS because I think they are super overpriced but that's just my opinion. I'm sure many ladies love that store!
Thanks. Where do you get your bras from?
Usually Macys, Target or Kohls. VS does have very pretty ones but I just don't like their prices at all. Maybe one day I'll buy one who knows!
Nice results! Kohl's has some nice options, lots of wireless, too
Thanks. One of my friends mentioned Kohls.
You look great! I was looking on ebay and you can get beautiful victoria's Secret bras that are brand new with tags for half the price. Also check victoria's Secret clearance. They seem to have more pretty bra's on clearance in the bigger sizes.
Thanks :) I will check on it. I haven't been on Ebay because I wantes ro go somewhere that I could try them on. I will check it out though.
If you know what style and size in victoria's Secret you'll be fine. I know what you mean though it is fun to try them on:-)
It is. I've always bought cheap braa because I was so small. I remember one time I went into VS and the saleslady told me they had a sale on. She said they were $40. I told her I didn't have $40 worth of breast to put in the bra! She thought it was so funny.
That is cute. I guess that will no longer be a problem for you:-)
Lmbo
True. Now I have to pay more for my bras but I'm fine with doing that. I couldn't be happier :D
Girl I had to come check out you'r profile & WOW you look Amazing! Excellent results & I know you must be so pleased sista! ;D I felt your pain reading about the CC worry as my Left was bigger from the start too & my right felt harder etc. was reassured by my PS that it's just taking longer to drop on the right due to it being my dominant side. :) I think it's pretty interesting the wide range of cost for a BA depending on where you live. Mine would have been $6,000, however I work in the medical field so it was less for me. I have family in Birmingham & I LOVE the Alabama coast... that's where I got Married OB. Well, Congrats sweetie & I will be following you'r progress! =)
Thank you! You look great too girl :) Did you get saline also? I'm so glad everything is working out with mine. It was something that I've wanted to do for years but never went through with it. Oh...and there is nothing like the south to me. I love it here. The weather is crazy sometimes but that's ok. I will keep you posted and you do the same!
I did go with Saline too! Just for piece of mind although silicone (gummy bear) did feel amazing! LOL I have been wanting to do this forever myself. I know girl I'm Southern through & through and wouldn't wanna live anywhere else. =)
Lol. I was telling one of my friends that the gummy bears were softer. The surgery was not as bad as I thought. Happy healing girlĸ
Girl! Sorry. I posted it too quick
Oooh maidenform online has a sale now with $15 and $19 bras :)
Thx. In the outlet here they had clearance bras and shape wear 3/$33