34 Years Old, Married, 2 Kids - Birmingham, AL

Nervous and excited! Surgery date coming on...

Nervous and excited! Surgery date coming on Thursday. Hoping to actually have cleavage! Want to be more porportioned. Currently a 32/34B hoping for a D. At this point I'm trying to make sure I remember everything I'm not supposed to eat and take my vitamins everyday. I'm super ready to see my new addition!

Counting down

OMG!! Another day down. Getting really nervous at this point.

Nervous,nervous,nervous

Did the rice test again to narrow down my size. Tomorrow is the big day!

it's official

Out of surgery and at home. I'm sore and the muscle relaxers aren't much help. The procedure was really quick. Seemed like it anyway. Enjoying them so far! Got 515cc moderate plus.

One day post

One day since surgery yesterday. Feeling good but sore. Attempting to shower today the best I can.

Less sore

Soreness is less and they are not as swollen. Morning soreness is pretty rough but once I start moving around it gets better. Still enjoying them! The Danskin front closure bra was pretty rough on my neck today. Had to go back to my Fruit of the Loom one. So much more comfortable. My appetite is coming back some. Still drinking lots of fluids and reducing my meds.

still icing

Sorry I haven't posted more pictures but I will. Went back to work today and had to ice them when I got home. Hasn't been much change since the picture I posted. They do feel a little softer though but it has only been a few days so I don t expect much. Morning boob getting better.

girls

My girls

one week

It's been a little over a week since my surgery and they are getting softer. Most if not all of the swelling seems to be gone. I go back to my ps in 2 weeks so hopefully he will start showing me the masssges so they will drop some and get into place. I am still enjoying them and so glad that I got up the nerve to do this. I'm happy with the size I got. Sleeping on my back is rough and I my neck hurts when i wake up. Any advice on sleeping is appreciated. I might have to move to the couch. The Danskin front closure bra was not my friend! I tried it and when i woke up the top of my neck was hurting. It wasn't too tight so I don't know what happened. I might try it one morr time. Thanks for all the comments and support from the ba ladies! More pictures to come.

New pics

New pics as promised. They are softer and have dropped a little from the first picture. Feeling tightness so I guess my muscles are healing.

worried

Ok ladies... I'm slmost 3 weeks post and I'm paranoid that I have capsular contraction. My left boob has been bigger than my right since I had my ba. For the first few days it was numb on the sidd of my boob and when the feeling came back it would hurt when I moved my left arm towards my boob (if I was driving or something). The left one also has always been further over like under my armpit than the left one. It isn't shaped any different than the right one. It just hurts more. I hope it's all in my head. I've followed everything I was told to do and I've been careful not to lift anything heavy for 2 weeks. Still being careful. I don't go back to my ps for another week. My hubby said they look the same to him too. Any wisdom from the experienced ladies on here is greatly appreciated :)

New bra

Went bra shopping yesterday but I didn't want to get too many since my size will change. I won't start massaging until next week. I guess my ps is just really busy. It will be one month post before my appointment but that was the first one that was available. One of the ladies at VS told me she started massaging a few days post but I know each ps is different. She said if you wait too long to start sometimes it makes it harder for them to drop. I'm following what he tells me to do. I have them now and I don't want them to not drop properly so I'll wait. She sized me as a 36D but because they haven't dropped I had to go up a size.

dropping nicely

Wow! It's been a while since I have updated my profile. I went back to my ps for a follow up and I have started my massages!! Yeah!! They feel sooo much better. My left one is barely sore and they are dropping nicely. Seeing more projection and I'm glad about that. At first the massages were really hurting but I'm fine now. Looking for comfortable and reasonably priced bras if anybody knows where to get them.

Still unbelieveable

Ok ladies....I don't know about you but I am still loving my boobs. Here is my updated picture I took a few minutes ago. They are really dropping nicely and I haven't had any problems. I looked at my before picture and the difference is jaw dropping. Happy healing ladies!! Anyone that knows where to find a good and reasonable priced bra other than Victoria's Secret please let me know. Cheap bras did not fit well. Might have to go with a different line of bras at Victoria's Secret if I can't find anything.

update

Everything has been going good since my last update. The girls are softening up stilk and looking more fabulous! Got new bras! The lady and VS said she had hers done a few years ago and that mine have more dropping to do. Also....FYI... she said my bra size would not change but my boobs will drop correctly in the bra. That was good to know. I hate wasting money. No push up bras. This is all me

posted too quick

Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Hedden and his staff are wonderful. I can't compliment them enough. Great experience and would recommend him to anyone.