34 A/AA , 110lbs 350-400cc Periareolar Incision? - Birmingham, AL

My surgery isnt until May, but obsessing now! My...

My surgery isnt until May, but obsessing now! My greatest concern is post op complications. I have to move around heavy equipment for work, and i will only have three weeks to heal before lifting heavy equipment ( not including my toddler and heavy backpack). Am i setting myself up to fail? Has anyone else had a successful periareolar incision???

146 days until BA!

I'm still avidly reading post on real self. I'm afraid I'm going to be obsessing about this until I get boobs! If anyone can give positive feedback on their experience and if it was worth the agony, I would appreciate it! I barely fit an A cup on the left and am even smaller on the right! I would looove to be a full c cup!

Any positive reviews for BA?

Hi ladies, I've been reading a lot of issues and complications come up in BA's. Is there anyone who has had a successful long term BA without bottoming out, infection, having upgrade/downsize, etc?

I've tried to post some pics through my phone but it doesn't support that feature. I see some ladies pre op pics, and I think I wish mine were that big haha. If you could picture a 12 year old boy, that's me. Oh, and my doc says they are slightly tubular. Awesome. I know I could really benefit from this surgery. It would be nice to even be able to fill up an A cup.

T minus 100 days until BA!

Its still forever away so I'm training for a half marathon to distract myself. I've read mixed reviews about Dr. Shaffer, and that freaks me out! Should I go have another consultation? I'm wondering if I should get moderate plus. I'm small and want a full C cup. I wouldn't be mad if it was a small D even. But I don't want the odd high profile look. Starting to doubt my decision and if this procedure is worth the worry, pain, money etc.

3 weeks until surgery

This past week I had blood work done ( cbc panel) , spoke with my doctor about last minute concerns and paid in full! So, no going back now. I can't post pictures because I have a stupid windows phone that isn't compatible with anything.

All Done. 350cc Silicone HP periareolar

Finally, done! Went in at 6:30 am. Met the doc about size and profile. And before I knew it, we were done. There was some pain when I woke up, but after taking my meds I feel great! They are not riding high. I can walk around, minimal swelling. First day has been great. We will see how the night goes and then at the post op tomorrow. Yay for smooth sailing thus far, thank God!
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

I MET DR. SCHAFFER AT HEDDEN PLASTIC SURGERY CENTER IN BIRMINGHAM,AL. HE IS VERY PERSONABLE, LISTENS ATTENTIVELY AND MAKES ME FEEL VERY AT EASE. IM EXCITED ABOUT BEING HIS PATIENT.