I have been researching for over 4 yrs now but...

I have been researching for over 4 yrs now but wanted a breast aug since I graduated high school. But since I had my children..... Well you mommies know the rest. I was a 32B before my children now I am a 36A with the droop! I have been to 3 different consultations and I have finally decided to go with Dr. Hedden in Birmingham, Al. I've decided to go with 550cc saline, I did the rice test, the TUBA procedure. Anybody gotten a BA with the TUBA procedure? Are the results the same?

Even more excited

I've seen many reviews and different outcomes with the saline implants. I know I have 3 1/2 months to go but can't wait. Seems like I'm sticking with my 550cc. I am 145lbs and 5'8. I would like to get down to 135lbs before my BA.

Saline vs silicone

Ok I have been on this site a little bit to much. I'm starting to like silicone. I originally was going with saline because if it were to rupture the problems will be less vs silicone. I also liked the fact that I can get the (TUBA) with saline....... But I like the fact that silicone feels natural. They seem to both give the same look. Torn between the two..........patiently waiting.

Patiently waiting!

Counting down the days 14 weeks to go. Seems so far away. I finally paid off my balance and I am gonna purchase my airline tickets within the next couple of days. I really haven't changed my mind I'm sticking with my saline (tuba) and 500cc overfilled!

Can't wait to fill it in!!

Still waiting

Ok 12 more weeks and I'm so impatient I try not to think about it but I'm to excited!!! I will have boobies for the summer!!!

Walmart trip

Yeah it's March my time is coming!!!!Picked up some bras today I had no idea what size i was supposed to get. I hope they fit after my BA

Countdown

51 days and counting super excited I hope April goes by really fast!! Ready to look hot this summer!!

30 days

Ok ladies I have 30 days remaining and I've been ready for months now and my bag has been packed. I was told to start taking a multivitamin and vitamin c. I already do with other vitamins I was told to stop taking for now. Now waiting to go do my blood work.

Blood work done!!!

Good bye

Medical History

So I just spoke with the nurse!!! She just went over the basics you know if you have any history of high blood pressure, diabetes..... Etc.... I'm so ready!!!! I did change my mind on cc's I have decided on 600cc saline and moderate plus profile. With me being 5'8 and 144lbs I hoping that it will fit me perfect!

Wish pics

Ok I haven't post any wish pics because I kept going back and forth so much but here are few!

4 more days!!!!!

So excited I can't sleep! Received my pre/post op kit from Edens Boutique and start my Bromelain, Quercetin and Arnica Montana along with my Boobie wash and Boobie butter tomorrow. My girls are on their way!!!!!!

Times A Tickin!!

Sweet Alabama

Toady I arrived in Birmingham!! My pre-op was today at 3pm. Dr Hedden was everything that I heard he was and more. The oy thing that I didn't expect was downing my size. I told him I wanted 600cc he said 475cc. I don't have a lot of breast tissue and I'm very small. He did say he would try to go for what I wanted but I don't want to look super fake and stupid so maybe I'll go for 500-525cc. My surgery is scheduled for 6:30am tomorrow morning!!!! I'm so excited and nervous. See ya on the other side!!!

Big ole titties

Lola and Dutchess have arrived healthy and beautiful. Coming in at 525cc. Lol!! Today was a good day. I arrived at the center around 6:16 am and was called back around 6:45 so no wait at all. The nurse and Dr. Hedden came in and decided on 525cc high profile and shortly after the anesthesia was given I sat on the operating table and that was all I remember. I woke up in recovery drank some Gatorade and left back toy hotel! I happy about my new babies!!!

Hello world

Hello World

Hey Hey

Hey Hey

Period.........

Not only surgery but my period decided to start today so irritated!!!

Pressure and Pain

Ok it's 4:00 in the morning and I'm up. Meds have worn off and I'm feeling it. Breast are extremely tight and it is uncomfortable to get out of bed and use the restroom. My back is already killing me and I'm starting to feel my belly where he went in at , kinda feels like I got my belly pierced. The pain is tolerable but just uncomfortable. The meds just make you sleepy more than anything. I think I will continue on them. Some girls get off after 3 days, not me! I have two children both under 5 years old and I know when I get home there gonna be all over me.

Post op

Just saw Dr. Hedden and he says my twins look great and I can start to ice as soon as I get home. My bandages on my belly stay for a week and the wrap on my stomach for 2weeks. Pain is cool still a lot of pressure but I love my girls and Dr. Hedden. I'm so happy that I decided to do this.

My Doc Rocks!!!!!

Us

Prescription sucks!!

So this morning was shitty!!! The medicine literally makes me go to sleep. I still fill pains and discomfort. I think I will take some extra strength Tylenol. I was able to take a shower today with help and I really don't have an appetite just soup and Gatorade. A lot of sharp pains mainly on my left side. Other than that Lola & Dutchess are perfect !!!!

Doing ok

Still a little uncomfortable but doing good just to be on Tylenol. Haven't had a problem going #2 and nausea us completely gone. The only problem is my back is killing me. I can't wait to sleep normal again. I'm using my Boobie cream and it's helping because my skin is doing some serious stretching. I also started back only vitamins agiain, I was out of it the first two days and didn't take them. So today I was my hair myself and attended my 5 yr old sons preschool graduation. I felt ok just took my Tylenol and took things slow.

Boobie contractions

My breast are seriously having contractions every move I make. I went to my sons first baseball game if I clapped or attempted to cheer they would get so hard, felt like Braxton hicks. I then tried to drive because I go back work soon then grabbed some things from Walmart and I'm in pain. I gave in and took a muscle relaxer so I guess I'll be sleep soon. They seem bigger today, I don't know if they just got extra swollen from all my activity today or what???

Pretty Hurts!!

Bandages off

Talked to the nurse today and she told me to remove both tape and wrap. I got it all soapy and took it off in the shower. I can still see stitches which will dissolve later. My piercing is stool cool , I tried to put my ring in and it went right in, but I'll keep it out until it heals all the way.

11 days out!!

Hey ladies Lola and dutches are well besides the random muscle spasms!! I love them patiently waiting for them to drop and soften up. My belly is also healing nicely. Can't wait to throw on a two piece imma rock that baby!! I'm telling y'all Dr. Hedden didn't only create two beauties but I'm a monster now....

2 week update

So today makes 14 days. All is good with Lola and Dutches. Their still a tad high and I'm still waiting for them to soften up. Most of the day I have Boobie contractions and my nipples are so sensitive it's irritating. I'm thinking about buying the cream I used when I nursed. My incision has also heeled nicely but it still has some heeling to do. I'm ready to starty massages but haven't got the ok from my doctor yet. Anywho can't wait to rock all my cute summer tops!!!

20 day update

So today marks 20 days that old & Dutchess have been here! So far so good. I've had good days and uncomfortable days, more so just the muse spasms. I'm not taking any medication what so ever. I got the ok from Dr. Hedden today to start my massages even though I've been rubbing them anyway. They have softens up slit and even bounce but just a little bit lol! The nipple sensitivity is wearing off and my navel is prettying healed, I even have my navel ring back in. I have not been massaging my stomach which explains why it's so sensitive like I've been doing sit ups. Overall I'm in love with my results!!!

Update

Hey ladies it's been awhile but Lola & Dutchess are doing great!!!!! No complaint what so ever. I have healed perfectly and have still a ways to go. They definitely dropped but I don't think they are finished yet. They are softer and jiggle a little bit. Patiently waiting for the final results!! My navel has totally healed, you can't even tell. So happy I went with TUBA method. So far I have not been measured just because I will go crazy in the store and I don't want to end up with all different size bras. I can still feel my tracks into stomach but there going away day by day. I try toads she them along with my breast but I often forget or just get to busy.

Update

3month update

Hey ladies all is good in Boobie world. I feel great and they feel great!! No pain or discomfort what so ever. I'm slacking on massages but i do it whenever I can. They are feeling more natural each day. They even jiggle a little bit. I just started laying on my side again, I was sleeping up on a tv pillow for a while. I'm a stomach sleeper but it feels really weird, so my side it is. My navel had healed with no visible scaring. IMU right seems to be dropping faster than the left but nothing to noticeable. I really haven't went bra shopping I basically wear my sports bra all day and night. I do have bralettes that I may wear under a tank or shirt if I go out. I finally got measured at VS and I was measured at 32DD!!! They are perfect and I am more than pleased and we have been enjoying out summer!!!!
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

I love the facility, staff and Dr. Hedden himself. Very pleasant and has that downsouth mannerism. He answered each and everyone one of my questions and even gave my best friend a consult while we were there. I definetly and would highly recommend him. He knows what he is doing and is there to please his patients.

Gosh girl you look great! You have me uber excited lol
They are looking great, congratulations! I can't get over how you don't have swelling! I'm 8 weeks and still quite swollen.
Thank you I have some days where they might be a lol swollen and my muscles are still adjusting but for the most part their pretty much doing well just waiting to drop and get more soft
Where did you buy that kit!?!
Edenknowsimplants.com or check out her IG page I'm not sure if there for sale yet, I was chosen to try her kit on IG and I liked it!!
That's so awesome!!!
I just had my surgery with Dr Hedden also. I second him! Totally in love with his work!
Yes he is the best
Hey I have a question...did u go to AL alone?? I noticed u said when u went to Walmart u got a scooter so was just wondering if anyone was with u.
No my best friend was with me. Lol I was just to slow and drugged to walk alone so she guided me thorough the store. They won't allow you to come alone someone has to sign papers to be responsible to be there after surgery and drive.
Oh ok gotcha...yeah I was wondering about that. Trying to debate if I want my best friend or my sis n law to go with me when I go cus I'm about 99% sure I'm gonna go with Hedden...even tho I haven't had my consultation with him yet! Lol
Yes I love everything about him and his staff. He's such a gentlemen!!!!
Will you be sending updates about how your day ended and about the next day of bobbie contractions and after.
The day of surgery I went straight to my hotel room took some meds and was out of it. About 5 hours later I went to Walmart but used a scooter. I felt to weak and still droopy from the meds which I threw up as soon as I got back to the hotel. After affect of the anesthesia but i felt find after that. I still have Boobie contractions almost everyday if I'm moving to fast or just doing to much. All pain gone just feel a lot of pressure still oh and stretching I keep em greased up!
Yeah with my first baby I had contractions that lasted months. It's probably because the muscles get so tight and have too stretch,but this does go away eventually .. your results are lovely. Happy healing
Lol I typed ba and my phone put in baby lol..
Thank you! Yes everything is pretty much cool besides these muscles adjusting and getting used to the idea of something new. Can't wait to they drop and get soft
Looking awesome
Thank you!
Congrats! Looking good! I might get my period too! :-(
Thank you!! Yes it sucks I was not supposed to start until 3 days after my surgery. I think all the anxiety, stress and nervousness bought it down.
Congrats on your new girls. Go big or go home! ;-)
Thank you! I went as big as he could go with having little to no breast tissue at all. I'm pretty sure I will be happy with the result!!
Good luck!! Hope you have a fast recovery :) Looking forward to hearing how it goes!
Thank you! I will update as soon as I can.