BoobieLicious

I have been researching for over 4 yrs now but...

I have been researching for over 4 yrs now but wanted a breast aug since I graduated high school. But since I had my children..... Well you mommies know the rest. I was a 32B before my children now I am a 36A with the droop! I have been to 3 different consultations and I have finally decided to go with Dr. Hedden in Birmingham, Al. I've decided to go with 550cc saline, I did the rice test, the TUBA procedure. Anybody gotten a BA with the TUBA procedure? Are the results the same?

Even more excited

I've seen many reviews and different outcomes with the saline implants. I know I have 3 1/2 months to go but can't wait. Seems like I'm sticking with my 550cc. I am 145lbs and 5'8. I would like to get down to 135lbs before my BA.

Saline vs silicone

Ok I have been on this site a little bit to much. I'm starting to like silicone. I originally was going with saline because if it were to rupture the problems will be less vs silicone. I also liked the fact that I can get the (TUBA) with saline....... But I like the fact that silicone feels natural. They seem to both give the same look. Torn between the two..........patiently waiting.

Patiently waiting!

Counting down the days 14 weeks to go. Seems so far away. I finally paid off my balance and I am gonna purchase my airline tickets within the next couple of days. I really haven't changed my mind I'm sticking with my saline (tuba) and 500cc overfilled!

Can't wait to fill it in!!

Still waiting

Ok 12 more weeks and I'm so impatient I try not to think about it but I'm to excited!!! I will have boobies for the summer!!!

Walmart trip

Yeah it's March my time is coming!!!!Picked up some bras today I had no idea what size i was supposed to get. I hope they fit after my BA

Countdown

51 days and counting super excited I hope April goes by really fast!! Ready to look hot this summer!!
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Hey girl I had surgery at Dr Heddens office although I used Dr Drew Schnitt on 3/25/14. Greatest experience. Dr Schnitt is da bomb. I thought I would go with silicone but ended up with saline and love them. They feel very natural. I had a lot if breast tissue before though. Keep us posted. So excited for you!!!
Thanks I can't wait!! What size did you get ?
They recommend the Danskin front closure. The girls look cute in them too :) Hard to find at the Walmart close to me. I had one but it wasn't comfortable at the time. Plan on getting another one and trying again.
I actually went back today but I am also finding it hard to find right sizes they only have B's and C's then it jumps up to 48 DD I only was able to find one. I hope you find one that's comfy!! Are you going to post any more pics soon?
I'll post some more tonight or tomorrow. I've been busy since I went back to work.
the bra's you purchased, i would get the ones with a formed cup already. the post op nurse told me they like those better. so see if you can get the danskin ones that zip up in the front or the plunge neck ones that have one snap at the bottom!! I'm having to return my fruit of the loom ones cause they didn't have enough support.
Thanks I have one danskin zip up and I saw the one that you were wearing with the plunge in stores. Guess I'm headed back to Walmart! Thank you!! Can't wait to see how well your belly heels!
me too!! when is your surgery date again? and my only advice i would say is go larger!!!! if you are debating for instance between 500-600 i would go for 600cc! I did 500cc and now i kinda wish i went larger but we shall see once they actually drop!
I am scheduled for May 20 my first choice was 550cc. 600 sounds so big! I'm 5'8 and about 145 lbs and plan to lose 10 so I wanna just look proportioned. Yes I wanna see how yours look when they drop but they are looking fabulous already!!!!
thanks!! message me your phone number and I will send you some pictures! Hmm...by you being so tall I would say that you can pull off 550cc! I'm 5'3" and weigh 142 now but I plan on losing 10 pounds as well (its all my belly so once thats flat I'm good to go!). There's really no major difference in 50cc's. So I would say go larger....but it does depend on your frame and how skinny you are. Anywho... send me your # and we can text more about it
I inboxed my cell. I would say I'm pretty average you can look at my pics on IG and I need to get rid of some baby fat stomach and thighs but that just me others see something different lol!
Hey Hun sorry I was so busy yesterday. About to text you now.
Dr. Hedden and his staff are wonderful and you will have a great experience. The nurse recommends the Danskin with the snap closure. That's what I'm wearing now and it is easier for you to take on and off. Keep me posted!
Thanks I will! Thanks for that info I got the zip up one and it is kind of tricky now
I had the zip one and the zipper messed up as soon as i tried it on. It wasn't easy to get on but i can try it. Just keep the tags on in case u want to exchange it.
Zip front sports bras suck!
I took mine back and i'm glad i did.
Waiting is rough. I only had to wait a few months so I know the feeling. Keep me posted! The only Danskin i saw was the ones that zip and my zipper was messed up. Have to take it back tomorrow. I used the Fruit of the Loom. They have two different kind. If you use the Fit Me ones they are smaller but more stretchy. Just so you know. The other one has a blue tag and it cost around $8.
I waited a few weeka noth months. Sorry. Lol
Thank you I might have to go back that was all they had they didn't have a big selection.
If u come to Birmingham a day early for your surgery there is a Walmart not too far from the office. I'm sure they will have some.
Thanks, yes I will be there the day before surgery for my consult. How's the pain?
It's more of a soreness like when u work out too mucb at the gym. That's the best way to describe it.
Or like when your milk comes in after having a child. nothing you can't handle.
Right. Just more annoying than anything.