26 Yr Old ,34A/AA to Full C/ small D

I am 5'4 and 104lbs. I am a 32A hoping to become a...

I am 5'4 and 104lbs. I am a 32A hoping to become a full C...maybe. Im still unclear on shape or CCs. Can anybody help? Advice is greatly needed. I am sooo ready to finally go through with getting my BA! It has been a long time coming! I literally feel so self conscious about my chest. Ive appeared to become smaller than before! So depressing. I am ready to feel like a woman again!

Scheduled date!

So I talked to Heather @ Dr. Hedden's office and she gave me all the info I needed as well as scheduling my date. May 27! Im so anxious. I am worried about the aftermath of the surgery though. Questions...will it be very painful etc.?? What all will I need as far as the care package ladies?!

More before pics :(

Wish Boobs

One look slightly bigger than the other but some sizes I'd like to become. Not to big or small. Still having trouble deciding size. 400cc sounds huge for my frame. Idk :(

Rescheduling :(

I did everything as far as scheduling and paperwork but chickened out! I canceled knowing I won't feel confident if I don't go through with it so I plan to set a date in December. I'm so worried about the pain afterwards. Ugh! I need some encouraging words from someone as my family don't know. I don't want them to know until afterwards. Help ladies!!! Support is much needed. Anyway here are some more wish boobs!
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon