26 Yr Old W/ 5 Yr Old Breastfed First Yr - Birmingham, AL

I am 5'4 and 104lbs. I am a 32A hoping to become a...

I am 5'4 and 104lbs. I am a 32A hoping to become a full C...maybe. Im still unclear on shape or CCs. Can anybody help? Advice is greatly needed. I am sooo ready to finally go through with getting my BA! It has been a long time coming! I literally feel so self conscious about my chest. Ive appeared to become smaller than before! So depressing. I am ready to feel like a woman again!

Scheduled date!

So I talked to Heather @ Dr. Hedden's office and she gave me all the info I needed as well as scheduling my date. May 27! Im so anxious. I am worried about the aftermath of the surgery though. Questions...will it be very painful etc.?? What all will I need as far as the care package ladies?!

More before pics :(

Wish Boobs

One look slightly bigger than the other but some sizes I'd like to become. Not to big or small. Still having trouble deciding size. 400cc sounds huge for my frame. Idk :(
Dr. Hedden

Hi , i had my BA 22feb 400cc and my chest looked just like urs. You can see my profile for pics
I was just writing u.. I see we both have 400cc but I'm in so much pain any suggestions, I damn near took all my pain meds nd I'm n slight pain anything u can suggest. Also Incision around areola
Oh wow your before was just like mine. You guys look like you all picked the perfect amount of CCs! Im dead set on 400 hp saline for sure now. Thanx a bunch! You ladies have been so much help and @Datbaby26 hope your healing goes smoothly. Keep in touch you guys because I will need all the support I can get to help me through this process!
I hardly had any pain, so im sorry i cant suggest anything to you, but online i read that other ladies where drinking muscle relaxers, maybe you can try it. Hope the pain goes away soon!
Feel free to ask questions if you want too
Hey I just had my BA on 3/6 I have saline 400cc I posted a pict on my page hopefully u can view mines to get vision of what a cup would look like
Yours look great as well! I wonder if my Dr would think 400cc would be too big for my tiny frame but thats def a look I'd hope to achieve. Good for you!
I'm actually small too nd 400 cc is not big it look natural lol ppl at my job can't even tell I had BA
Well thats great! Were your before pics similar to mine or were your breasts slightly bigger? I didnt see a before pic.
They were similar to yours if not smaller I was 32a
Go to YouTube and look up the rice test. I think 350-400 might put you at a c, but each body is different.
Thanks! Yours look awesome! Im going to your ps. Im extremely nervous! Was it the healing process terrible and would having a belly ring affect the whole tuba approach???
The first few days are the most rough. Then you are out of it for about a week or two, then it's a breeze. Belly ring will have to come out for tuba. But its a small price to pay.