BBL July 12th - Birmingham, AL

I started working out religiously about a year ago...

I started working out religiously about a year ago and noticed that I was losing fat in certain areas and not in others. Big surprise? I lost my butt and still had stubborn fat all around my waist.

So I just scheduled my BBL for July 12th in Birmingham AL. I will be flying into Nashville (where my parents live) on July 3rd. My mom will be taking me to Birmingham for the surgery and I have the 3-day out-of-town package with the 1st day as consultation, the 2nd with the surgery, and the 3rd with post-op.

I am really nervous. I have been reading reviews and it seems like some people are in a lot of pain from the surgery. I really hope that doesn't happen to me. I will be flying back home at the end of July so hopefully the 2 weeks after the surgery will be enough to get me close enough to normal so that I can fly back without a lot of pain and suffering.

Any ways I will be updating this most likely around July 11th to let y'all know how the consultation went and then everything else.

Wish me luck! Agghhh so nervous.

So I can't write anything because they made me...

So I can't write anything because they made me sign a contract where I cannot talk about my surgery for the next 5 years on the internet. :-(