39 Yrs Old with 5 Kids - Detroit, MI

After birthing 5 kids (last two were 9 pounds) my...

After birthing 5 kids (last two were 9 pounds) my stomach is in need of repair! I'm 5'6 and 145 pounds, so not terribly overweight, but my stomach sticks out like I'm 3 months pregnant and I hate it! It's so hard to find cloths that fit my skinny legs and my waist, and I usually wear my shirts too big to try and hide the gut.. So finally I have saved enough to get my tummy tuck!! Yayyy! When I went for my consult the PT said that I only needed a mini because I didn't have enough lose skin for a full, so I'm hoping to get the results I want. It's now 2 weeks til surgery and I'm starting to get nervous about recovery, I have 10 days off after, but I am a server and work on my feet, so hoping that it will be enough time. I absolutely can't wait to look normal again!!

One more week!!

Can't believe I only have a week to go! I'm so excited!! I'm going to start preparing by getting my house in tip top condition and shopping done along with everything I will need for recovery...hope this week goes fast!!!

Night before surgery!!!

It's finally here! Night before surgery and I'm feeling excited and nervous at the same time. I just got off the phone with the nurse at the clinic going over last Minuit instructions, I can't believe after all the saving, planning and talking that it is finally going to happen.. Cute new summer cloths here I come!! Lol I will post pics as soon as possible:-) wish me luck!

OUCH!!!

I felt surprisingly good when I got home, but I now realize I was completely numb! Now I am not and can feel everything :-( I'm in my recliner and can't seem to get comfortable, wish I could just fall asleep!! Hoping tomorrow is better

Rough day

Not sure if it's the lipo, muscle repair or the incision or probably all three!! But I am hurting:-( I'm very bruised from the lipo and every time I get up or sit down it hurts pretty bad. The nurse said the first three days would be the worst. I'm very swollen too!

Day 9

Seen my PS on Monday and he said I was healing nicely. He took stitches out and said still swollen and it will go down over time .... Pretty happy with the results so far. Can't wait for all the swelling to be gone!!

Just over 3 weeks and feeling great!!

Just started wearing a lighter more comfortable under garment instead of the dr. Issued compression garment and it's much better, still wear the other one at night though. Loving my new look in cloths!!! Let me tell you it was worth every penny! I still swell by the end of day, but not too bad. Over all I'm very happy:-)
Detroit Plastic Surgeon

Looking awesome!!!! You rock those jeans!!! It feels so good to be out of yoga pants and the spanx is so much more comfy :)
Aww thank you!! I have been shopping my butt off! Lol... It's so nice to be able to wear fitted cloths and colors too! Half of my old cloths are black cause I was always trying to hide my tummy, but not anymore!!! You look amazing by the way!! :-)
Looks good! Are you working out?
Yes working out, but I still have to take it easy on the stomach muscles.. There very sore still, so just cardio for now:-) by the way you look fabulous!!!
You Look fabulous!!!!! Nice small scar great benefit to mini tuck your belly looks amazing I too have 5 kids but had to have the full tuck with Lipo. I am 24 days post op and having a hard time 1 thing I forgot put in my updates under profile was my muscle repair was extremely extensive so I think this is the reason I feel like crap still it's so hard. You look amazing Congrats!!! I had 1 natural delivery and 4 c-sections back to back the last 4 were all born within 4 1/2 years apart so I did not really give myself much time to heal properly!! Dunno if that has anything to do with anything the PS did mention that blood flow to the area is an issue after so many sections that they correct during surgery anyway you look fantastic!!! Happy healing!!!
You look awesome!!!! I am wearing spanx type of garment and I love it!!! I never got a binder doc said I didn't need it and I'm hoping he was right because I worry I won't be tight enough :/ but you really look great!
Thank you! My dr. Told me I had to wear it 24/7 for at least 3 weeks, but thats cause I had muscle repair and lipo. My sister had just access skin removed and she didn't have to wear one. You look great!
Glad your doing well and enjoying your tummy tuck! Congrats and you look great!
You look amazing, skinny Minnie! :)
Thanks! You do too:-)
that looks so good! Did you lose any weight from the surgery? I weighed 3 lbs more yesterday than i did before the surgery but i think its just fluid retention.
Yes it is for sure fluid retention.. I weighed more too for the first week, but I just weighed myself this morning and I'm actually 3 pounds down:) you look amazing already!!
I think you're looking GREAT! Congrats to you!
Thank You!! Feeling better everyday:) still swelling when I try to do too much, but I'm sure that will go away with time:)
I'm sure it will! Will be watching for your future updates! Happy healing! :)
you look awesome already!!!!! :)
Thank you!! I was wearing size 10 before surgery cause size 8 was to snug in the tummy, but I tried a pair of size 8 on yesterday and they fit perfect! I am so happy about that
Have you done any clothes shopping since the surgery? I am excited to get some cute new summer cloths:-)
That's awesome! I bet your 8's will be too big soon you're not even 2 weeks post op & already so slim.
Did you get lipo and muscle repair too?
Yes I got both and I will tell you it's a tough recovery, but I think it will be well worth it when I am all healed:-)
Sorry your in lots of pain :( the first 2 days are thehardest but it will get better everyday after that. Try to stay consistent on your meds so bot too much pain creeps up on you. Yes, you're swollen now but your tummy already looks much flatter. You will be a super skinny Minnie in a few weeks! Take care of yourself :)
Thank you! I'm feeling a tad bit better today, just super tired! Probably from the meds and my body trying to heal its self. How are you doing? Are you loving your results yet?
I feel great, loving the tummy tuck results for sure, still see no change in the smartlipo areas so, I'm really hoping that changes.