On my Way - Bingham Farms, MI

Remove jowls, turkey neck and ends of mouth upward...

remove jowls, turkey neck and ends of mouth upward a bit. My procedure is May 30. It wouldn't let me put it todays date only from from May 31, on. My experience with the Straith clinic has been great . I am a 64 year old male and have thought about this for a while (hate jowls) I figured its now or probably never cuz would I do this in my 70"s?

1st day

So far so good hardly any bruising but quite a bit of swelling.

1st day

May 31 one day after surgery

First 4 pictures were before Surgery these next ones will be day after.

Day 2

Still a lot of swelling but I'm sure that will be around for awhile.

3rd day

Still quite a bit of swelling. My face is still round and I have noticed around my ears its a bit more sensitive.

4th day

Still about the same as day 3 but I know under my chin the neck muscles will probably stiff for a while.

one week

Got stitches and staples out today PS and I are pleased. Neck still very tight and PS said good thats the way for now it should be.

Caught

Went to my 5 year old grandsons birthday party today and 10 year old nephew said to me you look different. Thinking that was it I found out later 3 or 4 people were questioning my daughter if I got botox and one said he looks like he got a facelift he has no wrinkles. I had relayed early that I was getting some jaw work done but looks like they didn't buy it althought my daughter never admitted that I did.

2 weeks post

Well every thing seems to be going well. Massage person at Straith clinic says I'm healing very nice. . She also says I still have swelling and fluid which I can tell. Leval59 I told her to say hi to you.

28 days post

I feel like half my numbness has disappeared and overall I am very pleased with the results. One area of concern is I think is still a little puffiness around my jowls. It maybe just me or there still may be more improvement when numbness goes down. Not sure if some of the numbness is partly swelling or fluid. I'm hoping that in my jowl area it is swelling or fluid and if it is then I'll see more improvement. I will see PS in August and by that time if its still there I'll talk to him about it.

day 39

I feel like Puff (swelling)Daddy this morning!

6 weeks post

Jowl area is concerning me somewhat

Around 7 weeks

Healing continues I believe slowly getting better.

2.5 months post op

Seen PS today for checkup. My jowls are still a little puffy (but better) He said it will still go down and it will take around 6 months. I was glad to hear that progress will still be made and he said if there is still a little there he will suction it out.

revision

Went and saw P.S. today and he is gonna lipo my jowls. Going on Jan 28th.
Detroit Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Sabbagh was great and did everything I asked for. I will definitely go back for more when needed.