Upper and Lower Eyes Lift and Endoscopic Brow Lift

I have a long review of facelift I had 8 months...

I have a long review of facelift I had 8 months ago. I needed a small revision to the left jaw (as much as he could do, by jaw on that side I'd larger due to an old fracture). I decided to do my eyes and browlift. Wow! What a difference already, at six days. Amazing. I am having total numbness on forehead and top of head, however, while it's numb I get very achy in brow, temple, forehead areas. And weird creepy crawling sensation every once in a while. I think it completes my face work. I am not going to do fillers, peels, Botox. I set out to do a certain thing, I've done it, now I'm finished with all of this PS.

Staples and sutures removed!

Having a bout with headaches and cheek pain. I asked today why my cheeks were hurting, PS said he lifts on temple area that extends to upper outer cheek. On a side note, my large cat decided to head butt me on my forehead in the middle of the night. Ouch!

Before pics for comparison

Such a difference! I know my husband would be with me every step of the way! Took 2.5 years after losing him to take the plunge, but I did it :)

Outing

So, on day 8, I ventured out to Costco and a few other places. That wiped me out for two days! Today I'm feeling better though. :)

Two weeks

The reaction from people is so good! Glad I did this

Three weeks tomorrow

I went back to work on Monday, the reaction to people there confirmed my good decision to get the eyes done. I also went to a function where I haven't been for a while, and was asked out on a date.......wow! I have dipped my toes in and out of the dating pool, but didn't feel ready for that, but I'm going to go on the date now. Minimally, it will help me to get experience with it once more. I felt unhappy about my looks, so that translated into an unhappy version of me.

I asked my PS when the brows would begin to fall again, and he said other than the swelling going down, they shouldn't fall. He does not use the endotynes or screws. He said he used to use them, but went back to the older way because there were too many issues with them later on. I think he made them look very natural, and not surprised looking. The goal was not an overly arched and elevated brow, but a gently lifted and more feminine look. I am over the moon happy!

Week three photo

Exhausted beyond belief today. Headache and weird nerve pain as well. I know this will all pass, I hope sooner than later! I am loving the eyes and brow work :)

One month

Doing good! Still have issues with swelling with ANY sodium.....ugh. And if I sleep on my side I get more puffy, and at times lopsided near eyes and forehead (browlift most likely). Look at these peepers though! So happy :)
Detroit Plastic Surgeon