New Date June 21st - Biloxi, MS

I'm a 30 yr. old mother of 1 with 3 step kids. I'm...

I'm a 30 yr. old mother of 1 with 3 step kids. I'm 5'8 195lbs. My biggest weight was 300lbs so needless to say I have lots of skin and my boobs are pretty much gone so I chose to get a full tummy tuck and breast aug. my loose skin effects my sex life with my husband and my kids sure love to pick on me about not having a belly button because you can't see it because of my over hanging skin. My pre op is May 23rd I will let everyone know how it goes. I'm excited to feel good in my body for one in my life. I've always heard "you have such a pretty face" no more of that for me. ;D I hope I have a quick recovery so I can spend a part of the summer with the kids.

My before pics

It's getting closer

Feels like nothing i am doing is going to have me ready. kind of getting scared but I know it will be worth it and the pain is only going to be temporary. My OCD is kicking in when it comes to having a clean house and the kids cant wait till I'm out of commission so ill stop fussing at them to clean up lol. The kids were saying we're gonna starve there isn't going to be food for us (keep in mind my whole fridge is filled they just don't want the food i have) that's coming from my 15yr old who is unhappy with life rt now lol dang teens!!

Booked a hotel near the dr so can be on time for surgery. the day of surgery I have to travel 45 mins back home then go up stairs when I get home and do it all over again the next day for my check up. I don't know guess its just my nerves. And it doesn't help my husband showed me a video of the process ????????.

My pre op went great my doctor and his staff were nice yet again!! No complaints there I got to see before and after pics because his website doesn't show too many. I guess for privacy that's a good thing! The boobs looked good and the TT scars were low. I found out I'm getting 420cc I hope it's not going to be too big but I have broad shoulders so they said it will be just rt on my chest. I will update y'all Monday when I get there and after if I'm not too out of it lol.

liquid diet

today i start my liquid diet hmm 3 days of no food might have me on edge hope my husband and kids can handle me. Yes im saying this again but im happy i came across this website it has helped me prepare even though i still have so much to do. i did come across a few list on http://www.tuckthattummy.com/recovery_info.htm one especially that was a med. chart print out so i can make sure all my times are covered.

A bump in the road

So upset I'm down to my final day before my surgery and I think I have staph infection. My dumba** thought I should get a bikini wax so I don't have to worry about shaving down there after surgery and i think i have staph on my leg and down there :*( ....now I have a feeling I won't be able to get my surgery tomorrow bc of it. I'm so mad at myself I just feel like crying I'm waiting on the dr's office to call me back to see what they suggest

It's just my luck ????????

Surgery canceled

The staff infection got the best of me gotta wait till is gone just wish they would of told me it was a no go yesterday.

New Date!!!

So after a week of hell I'm finally felling better and looking forward to my new mommy make over date of June 21st kind of scared but I'm not gonna worry myself to death this time and maybe I won't get sick from stress.

1 hour till surgery

I'm super nervous.. Not sure what to expect cant back out now I know it will be worth it I'm just scared :-/

Home finally

I guess today would be post op day 4 feeling a lot better after my scare I'm up moving around still bent over but feeling a lot less pain

Day 5 Post

I'm very emotional today think everything is finally hitting my first day home i passed out and stopped breathing for 7 mins. pretty much dying and coming back then by falling i caused internal bleeding and received 7 blood transfusions it was all scary yesterday was my first day back home I'm feeling good enough to get around the house. today i woke up sore guess bc it was my first night sleeping good but for some reason I'm super emotional. Has anyone experienced this? I should be happy not crying and sad.

Better day

I've been up and around today cleaning up what i can and washed my hair today has been a good day I even got out my recliner and went in bed for a little with my husband it was nice haven't got to cuddle in a week.

I made it a week!!

So I have a question for y'all?? my boobs are up in my arm pits does anyone have the same issues? they don't seem to be droping. I keep my sports bra on like the dr said. I got saline under the muscle 420cc in one and 450cc in the other.

Upset

My scar is very uneven it's low on one hip and really high on the other. And he left a lot of skin on my hips I still have rolls I would of thought he got rid of.. It's my first time looking in the mirror at the scar.. Just my luck nothing to do with this surgery is going right

I'm on the flat side!!

Feeling good today took my first shower post op day 8!!

More pics

No more pain pills

Is it normal for you to be in pain I ran out of them and not sure what I should be taking

Got my drains removed

Omg no one prepared me for that feeling. It didnt really hurt it just felt really strange. My dr crossed them and it really cought me off gaurd.

New pic in my old bikini

Able to do more

I'm healing just wish it would go faster so I could wear normal clothes :( my boobs still look deformed bc the implants are still very high

Pain in my right breast

I have this shooting pain in my right breast. It goes under my armpit to my nipple. If I move the Wong way it's a pounding pain. But it looks fine no redness it didnt start till my implants started droping lower. Anyone else had this problem??
Biloxi Plastic Surgeon

I have chose dr John miller in Biloxi Ms. Dr Miller and his staff have been very accommodating. I go for my pre op on thurs may 23rd. One thing that makes me nervous is my dr doesn't offer pain pumps but I'm So glad I found this site it has helped with my anxiety about the surgery.