Beware if You Value Your Hair

Recently went for Titan treatment which included...

Recently went for Titan treatment which included intense pulsed light photofacial. Specifically asked doctor at consultation if treatment would cause hair burning or cinching. He told me definitely not. After treatment I was left with patches of scalp hair around face line that were burned off to the root (& I'm not talking just wispy ends -- in one place there's a one inch piece that was burned). He apologized, said it might or might not grow back, and seemed to be only concerned that I had cancelled my second scheduled treatment. Treatment itelf was painful & any possible benefit is not worth loosing the hair. Treatment was performed at a vascular surgeon's office by a nurse under doctor supervision.

Titan does absolutely nothing - read my review and subsequent follow ups - also it's proven fact that an extreme shock to the body's internal system can cause hair loss - it's called telogen effluvium - I am currently suffering from it.
Yes, hair loss was caused by the IPL, not Titan!
I can empathize regarding eyebrow loss. I was upset from eyebrow loss after an IPL session - right at the arch, awful. It never grew back properly, and it has been years. That is, until I used Latisse on my eyebrow. I finally have my eyebrow arch back! The application for Latisse is eyelashes, but it worked like a charm on my eyebrow. I do not believe it would work for the hairline. Good luck.
Did you hair ever come back. I had an IPL yesterday, and my eyebrows were hit and a portion of my brow burnt off. I just assumed they would grow back in time!
from a science and physics stand point, hair reduction by Titan is IMPOSSIBLE with the wavelengths this device uses
Try going back to the office and having them use the yag component of their xeo to treat your capillaries. Usually you can get rid of most small facial veins in one tx. Sometimes it takes two. There really isn't pain involved, make sure they pre and especially post cool.
Two weeks following the treatment of Titan and Intense Pulsed Light, I am left with broken capillaries on my face. I have 3 on one cheek now that were not there before the treatment. This is very upsetting as intense pulsed light is supposed to help with that condition (which I did not have), not cause it. I can now report skin damage from the treatment, as well as hair loss.
I wanted to clarify something from this review (Lorraine 9/20/07), Titan cannot cause hair loss, nor does it singe hair. BUT, IPL can burn or singe hair. It doesn't seem fair to post a negative review under a particular laser when the problem had nothing to do with that laser. Lorraine's review should be listed under IPL. Titan is an amazing treatment that will tighten and lift your skin, stimulating the collagen deep in the skin, with visible results in less than 48 hours typically. I work in a laser center and have numerous before and after photos showing the benefits and changes. Thank you!