Restylane and Botox Looks AMAZING - Beverly Hills, CA

I decided to post a review about my experience...

I decided to post a review about my experience with restylane and Botox. I have spent many hours on this site and found it to be very helpful (and frightening) at the same time. I have terrible dark under eye circles and hollowness. Fortunately I live in S California so I was able to have access to excellent plastic surgeons. I found one that has amazing credentials and is actually a trainer for injectables and has written books on injectable techniques. That being said i decided to have my tear troughs and checks filled with Restylane and a little Botox for the crows feet. I also asked about my lips but he thought they look good as is and steered me away from that. I am so thrilled with the results. I can't get over how much better I look (the same only younger). The pain was very minimal and I have zero bruising or swelling. I did take Arnica pills and pineapple juice for 5 days prior. Hope this helps and good luck to everyone on their own personal quest ;)

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

His bed side manner is very comforting ands made my whole procedure very comfortable and pleasant. His approach is a very natural one and steered me away from injecting an area that I requested but he felt I may get an unnatural result. I will let no one touch my face but dr Azzizadeh. He is a bit more expensive ( I knew that going in) however, we are talking about my face ;). Also his staff is so kind and comforting and I had almost no waiting time. That was a pleasant surprise!!!