Cartilage Rhino - Beverly Hills in Makati, Manila

Beverly Hills in Makati took a lot of money from...

Beverly Hills in Makati took a lot of money from me. I think when you go on their website those comments are not true, just saying about dr. del Rosario. I had my rhino last year and I paid for tip and alars and it didn't do it by dr. del rosario. During my surgery I heard them that they don't need to do it but still I paid for it. I paid 40thousand for that. Now it been a year and I'm not happy for the outcome of my surgery. I emailed them and it takes 4 days before they get back to me. I also asked for the email address of dr. del Rosario coz I would like to send him an email personally. I had his email address but I lost it they don't want to give it to me as they always says he doesn't have one. I''ve been depressed after my surgery as I wasn't happy. I have friends who went to rhino and they only paid 60thousand pesos and the outcome is really fabulous.
Thank you for sharing your experience on RealSelf!
Hi denden, sorry to hear about your experience and thanks for posting it. I hope you will get a revision in the future to offset the outcome. May I ask what you thought was bad about the procedure/results? Thx.
Dr. del Rosario