Over 50, Face Lift Not What I Expected and Pulled Too Tightly

I went for a consult because i am over 50, but i...

i went for a consult because i am over 50, but i looked beautiful though a little laxity around lower jaw. the doctor insisted that because of my age (although i looked 15 years younger due to thermage treatments and good lifestyle) i had to do something so he insisted i had a facelift.

I do not look like myself at all. he pushed all my facial tissue to my cheekbones and because i didn't have enough loose skin, he pulled my face too much. I feel suffocated around my neck and very bulky around my midface and too thin in the lower face although initially i had a square face and strong jaws and now i look like an egg much fatter in the middle. i know some swelling will go down, but my two sides are not equal, the left being an inch more swollen than the right. what should i do?

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

i was not sure about the surgery and when the office manager called to ask if i want to pay for the next day, i told her i wasn't sure. she said"hold on" and put the doctor through. I told him i look beautiful and don't want any major change and i want to look like myself. he said i would look exactly like myself, but well rested and refreshed. i particularly asked that my looks not be changed. he was very forceful in convincing me to have a facelift and necklift instead of a minor procedure. he never explained that i will not look like myself and that i won't be able to return to work in 2 weeks. I am devastated, especially beacause i was so beautiful before and because i cannot go back to work and in society. i look like a freak and consider moving to another place.