Disappointed & Frustrated - Beverly Hills, CA

I went in wanting more of a neck lift than a mini...

I went in wanting more of a neck lift than a mini facelift. I had a wrinkled turkey like jowl from years from sun damage and aging. My face itself looked ok. I was told that the life style lift would tighten my neck area. During the surgery it appeared to me that the doctor was doing a routine lift and neglected the area I was most interested in fixing, under the chin. After surgery he said give it time to heal and you will see continual tightening over time. With every checkup he would say it looks great and I wouldn't see any difference especially to the loose skin under my chin.

I went back a few times and asked what I could do about the area I wanted fixed that never showed improvement and they told me that my doctor had left the group and I would have to pay the full price (more now) to have it fixed/redone. They don't guarantee their work and I am frustrated to have paid all that money and still look the same as I did before it was done. My jaw line looks great but that was fine before surgery and now my jowl area only looks and gets worse overtime. Be very carefull when choosing a doctor and find out as much as you can about his work both good and bad feedback from others before making a decision.

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Doctor Simoni should have offered to correct his mistake and fix the neglected area and at no charge. It should have been done properly in the first place. That was a lot of money for me to have paid out for the work then end up disappointed. Never saw my original photos.

Crossing my fingers with some correction my facelift and neck lift will end up successful. Lifestyle Lift Beverly Hills
Sorry that you are not happy with your result. Dr Simoni is not affiliated with lifestyle lift. We have reviewed your picture and we do not have you in our files. It must have been an error to get Dr Simoni linked under lifestyle lift while you were writing your reviews. Dr Simoni only Assisted lifestyle lift to open their Beverly Hills office in 2007. He does not perform lifestyle lift procedure.
Why did Dr. Simoni associate with LSL?
Thanks. I have called both the beverage number as well as the toll free number posted on LSL website. Both numbers offer the same outgoing message, what appears to be a female setting up phone message at home. The female voice also states "Patient RelationSHIP group" (which is different from what is posted here), and does not identify itself as LSL or any other company. Can anyone explain this? You may wish to change your outgoing message and identify yourself as being affiliated with LSL on your outgoing message. Not only am I concerned with the plethora of posts regarding butcher jobs here, you must realize that you are still a representative of a company and must represent them to the best and fullest extent, even on the phone message. When I call a company and get sloppy outgoing messages, it reflects upon the company, and makes me wonder if their job performance may be equally as sloppy. It is something to consider. I still won't be getting LSL ever in my life tho. I don't want to have to deal with coming back, getting redone, etc.
Hey I just saw your face on another profile and you called yourself by a different name, same picture, what is going on?

I hope you would not just lie to stop good people from getting help they may serious want from a surgeon they trust.....
Now I'm confused. I don't know what your looking at but it can't be me as this would be the first time that I have every done this. And, for the record, I did my homework and asked questions throughout including the followup and was trying to be patient as the doctor suggested. I had been back a few times and questioned everything and got no where. I have now talked to Latania with Patient Relations at Lifestyle lift and feel better and appreciative that someone has gotten back to me and is working with me on my complaint. Thank you for the compliment but it is my friends who all say when are you getting your neck done and what did that lift initially do for you anyway.
What are they saying they will do for you?
Forgive me, that pic of a dark haired women at the top of all the comments (part of the ad) I was mistaken, forgive my comment, still my compliment stands, you look beautiful, hope you are feeling better about it and good luck....
Dear Socalgal128, I hope you are very careful of what you let them do to you again. I haven't heard of ANY "redo" performed by them as being successful . In fact people have been further damaged beyond repair. I'm warning you to PLEASE BE CAREFUL!
socalgal please keep us up to date with "Latania."
Regarding the phone number she posted, I decided go Google that phone number, and I suggest you do the same. The phone number “she” provides is (866) 739-2387, which is 866-SEX-BETRA, and showing to be registered to "Turn on Beverages, Inc." 1581 Rte. 202, Ste. 209, Pomona, NY 10970, (845) 354-7720; (866) 739-2387. Turn on Beverages, Inc. is a distributor of drinks designed to stimulate sexual desire as indicated by their website: “Turn On Beverages Inc. …stimulate the romantic passion in men and women of all ages.” and “We are preoccupied with the spirit of idealized lovemaking and dominated by inspiring passionate thoughts, feelings and attitudes suitable for romance in our customers.”
I will ask Latania here to please disclose, in front of everybody here, the date the phone number she posted was acquired for her purpose. Additionally, I ask Latania to also disclose why this phone number was not previously professionally set up prior to posting for sincere LSL victims to call. Also, anybody who does call, please keep us up to date your experience with the phone call.
Maybe you got that number wrong. I did speak to Latania and she got the ball rolling for me. I have since had the appointment and the surgery on May 1, 2012. I am still healing but its looking much better..its been almost 3 months now. It was not free, I did pay a much smaller fee and was happy too. Dr. Gocken at Lifestle Lift did a wonderful job!

We have spoken to Latania. She does work for Lifestyle Lift and she has our permission to post here on behalf of the company.

I'm assuming that phone number previously belonged to a beverage company but has since been resold to Lifestyle Lift (I believe you buy 800 numbers?).

Thank you for sharing your update. It was my pleasure to help. I am here for you if you need to contact me again.- Latania
SoCalGirl: how can you be so disappointed when you look so fantastic?

I think your experience was a direct result of lack of communication, and each of us must advocate for our own selves, dont allow a surgeon who is harried or filled with attitude to touch your face. You can at any time put your hand up and say 'stop.' My experience with Dr. Robledo in Scottsdale was incredible and in part because I asked many questions, was completely prepared and he never one time didn't have time for my questions or concerns, and he even pushed my surgery out a month until he felt I was more ready (in my weight loss progress). It is about communication, plain and simple, so sorry you had a bad experience with a less than top notch surgeon. Hope you are still able to enjoy the benefits of your LSL because you look fabulous!!!
I’m Latania from Lifestyle Lift's Patient Relations Group. Please contact me at (866) 739-2387
so that we can discuss your individual concerns.
Please note that Dr. Simoni does not work for Lifestyle Lift so we would like to find out more about this situation.
It was great talking to you yesterday. Thanks for all your help and support.
I paid for a Lifestyle Lift. Simoni seemed so rushed and should have noticed and noted in my file how important it was to me to concentrate on my neck just under my chin. He seemed to focus on the basic tightening of the muscle at my jaw. He said it should work just fine this way and I would see a difference and to wait and see when healing and there was never a difference on my neck (gobbler area). My jaw line looked just fine to begin with. And everytime I talk to some one in his office which is in a new location separate from where I had it done, all they all say is oh well you can just pay to do it again. ???

Hi socalgal -- I'm so sorry to hear about your results. Did you have a Lifestyle Lift or another type of mini lift (I couldn't quite tell from your review)?