So Happy- and I Was SO Worried! - Beverly Hills, CA

I'm 42 and my skin looks great (according to...

I'm 42 and my skin looks great (according to others). I've been told I could pass for early 30's (I take care of my skin! Retin-A, Vitamin C, Glycolic, sunscreen). That being said I have started noticing the natural "sag" in my face (and starting to get the round jowly look that runs in my family). Decided to try Ultherapy today (and was scared after reading reviews on here). 2 hours post- and I'm thrilled. I took 1/2 a vicodin, 700mg of Advil, and 1/2 a xanax (really just to help my nerves!!). The pain was really nothing to be worried about! It's like... getting a shot or something. Some parts hurt a bit more- but nothing more than making me say "ouch'. The procedure moves along- so you don't get pain in one area for long. Honestly- I enjoyed the conversation during the procedure (with Nurse Jodi) enough to say it was actually more "enjoyable" than painful! Immediately after- no redness, barely any swelling. I look tighter- puffed up in a good way (minor)- almost a youthful puff. It's EXPENSIVE- and I don't know the long term results yet.... but I am SO SO SO glad I tried it. I really believe it will do some good. You can tell that the machine is working deep down- the little zaps ensure that you're getting the minor muscle damage you need to regrow collagen. FINGERS CROSSED for long term results. Take a little pain med, take something to relax- and DO IT. Just make sure you go to somewhere really skilled (I did). I did my whole face/neck (with the exception of the forehead- I just don't need that part done).

Day 3

Today is day 3. Really haven't had much swelling (very minor- and mostly a "good looking swell"). Still think I look better- slightly tighter jawline. My skin looks great. No numbness, tingling, or pain. Slight tightness in my neck/stiffness in my jaw- but almost unnoticeable. Still very very happy. Time will tell!
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Great, great great (so far!). The only stars I've not given in the rating are for things I've not had experience with yet (because I just finished the procedure today).