There Are Too Many Great Plastic Surgeons in Beverly Hills to Sit and Listen to His Arrogance - Beverly Hills, CA

Separated muscles, loose skin, ugly stretch...

Separated muscles, loose skin, ugly stretch marks

I had a breast implant revision, liposuction of inner and outer thights and full TT with Dr. Linder 15 months ago. I live out of state and flew in from the east coast to Beverly Hills to see him. When I arrived, Adriana, his assistant was very courteous and escorted me to the back room. I didn't wait long before meeting Dr. Linder. My first impression of him was that he came across as VERY arrogant and talked about who and what he's done for the first 10 minutes of us meeting. When I was finally able to speak, about halfway through our consult, he told me he would have to leave to meet with producers for a television show he's doing,  but would be back in 1 hour to answer the rest of my questions!

Ummm Really? I tried not to let this bother me, since I'd already paid $2500 for a surgery date and spent several hundred dollars on a plane ticket and hotel rooms. . I figured I could tolerate a little arrogance for a fantastic result. Surgery day came and went smoothly with no complications. From what I saw (which wasn't very much) I was going to have excellent results. The day after surgery, I got a text message from Adriana, but no call or text from Dr. Linder or his nurse. ;-(    On the positive side, the follow up appointments were much better, I never had to wait, and he seemed to be less arrogant, and more compassionate. Around day 8 he removed the stitches and the drains and wished me well on my trip back to the east coast.
Fast forward three weeks, I contracted a nasty infection which resulted in my incision reopening. I contacted Dr. Linder and he advised me on the appropriate protocol.

Now that I'm 5 months post op: I'm happy with my breasts, I think they look great. Although my tummy tuck isn't what I thought it was going to be...I still have some loose skin underneath the belly button and the belly button is protruding. Yes, its better than what i had before surgery,  however, for $21,000 I should have better results. Have I seen some great results from Dr. Linder? Yes, his practice only focuses on body work, and that's why I chose him. However, I will probably have to have an umbilicoplasty and mini skin-only tummy tuck to get the results I really want. If I had to do it all over again I would have chosen a different surgeon, one that cared more about his patients and less about himself.

Update: I am now a year and a half post my first...

Update: I am now a year and a half post my first tummy tuck and I will have to have a redo. There is still loose skin underneath my belly button and I don't think he tightened my inner abdominal muscles well enough, as I believe they've separated again which is causing my belly button to protrude. I also have a terrible wide scar because he used staples to close the incisions on my hips.
The results are better than what I had, but I didn't spend $21,000 to have so-so results. I wish I'd paid more attention to the negative reviews regarding Dr. Linder. He is known as a Jiffy Lube surgeon ,get the patients money and then get them in and get them out. Save yourself from making the expensive mistake I did and go elsewhere.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I'm sorry you have had to go through this. I hope you find a competent surgeon to fix what you need to :(
I'm so sorry, I would feel the same way, we do expect the time and money to be well spent! What does he say about this?
I had an appointment with him to see what could be done to correct this, but after reading several other reviews on his botched "revisions" I decided against it. I am currently doing research for a revision surgeon.