Never should have done lipo as I just had loose skin. - Tummy Tuck - Beverly Hills, CA

Saw 5 PS's who all said I needed a tummy tuck with...

Saw 5 PS's who all said I needed a tummy tuck with vertical incision due to a VERY bad Smart Lipo done by Dr Todd Malan Scottsdale AZ. Never should have done lipo as I just had loose skin. Should have referred me to a PS. He is doing this procedure as an OB/GYN but was a real smooth talker. Never fit me for my CG, so the overly tight thing permanently creased me because there was no fat, just floppy loose skin. Forward to 6 years later, I just let myself gain weight and hated my disfigured gut. Skinny or fat, it was horrible. Finally decided the scar would be better than my before pics. Can't believe I waited so long, the incision doesn't bother me at all!!! Glad the Jaba the Hutt belly is gone. Surgery went great, my doc was super happy and spent a long time perfecting this mess. Hard to believe, but I never had any pain or discomfort. I would say new sensations but none of with was pain. Love the location and beautiful incision line from my doc. Drains came out on day 7 PO and dr took off tape due to adhesive allergy. The red marks you see are from tape. Super super excellent recovery so far, thanks to my doctor! Sitting around and hunching to walk are inconvenient, but part of the process. My body reacting to adhesive on the tape is the worst thing that's happened. Beside that, no complaints! On the after picture, you will see my vertical line. I knew I would need it. I had consulted with a total of 5 PS's who told me the same thing, that I would need the vertical due to the location of my BB. But it does not bother me. I will post more pics as I am less swollen. Nothing on my incisions yet but silver sulfa cream from the tape blisters. Traveled to Beverly Hills to see this doc. TT 8000.00, travel expenses 2000.00 the way I feel seeing my disfigurement gone, priceless!

POD 15 - 24

Here some pics starting with day 15 and ending with day 24. Scabs are falling off and I'm now using Biocornium. I just read Angelina Jolie used that for her recent surgeries. Takes forever to dry. As my swelling changes, the tummy changes. This morning I was a little less puffy in the bb - incision region. I'm still a little concerned I may have a seroma. Making plans to get it checked out with my doctor. The swelling gets very hard, but after laying down for hours, it softens and gets better. I am hoping that's normal:). The vertical is not healing as nice as I would like, but I'm only a little over 3 weeks. Still no pain thank God!

POD 25

SWELLING BELOW THE Bb

This is the only thing I'm worries about. This was day 24. This morning after being on my back all night, was better. It went down I would say an inch. So much lower i would say my front vertical incision was puckered. But from working all day today, it's hard an puffy again. Hope this is normal.

BEFORE - POD 25

Ok here's my before and after day 25. This is the dressing room pic that made up my mind to finally go through with the TT!!! After seeing this pic, I paid my surgery fees and never looked back!

Let me try this side by side picture again

More before afters

Vertical Incisions Healing

Here's some pictures of my vertical incisions now that the purple scabs have come off. Looking better. I think the Biocornium is doing a good job.

WEEK 5.5

Not much new. Swelling I better some days than others. The Biocornium seems to be working well. The vertical incision is healing slower, so maybe a revision? When the swelling goes down my vertical incision gets nice and flat and even. I just swell, as long as its temporary, I'm ok with it! Now if the swelling is permanent, then we're going to have a problem!!!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Super impressed thus far:) Phenomenal medical doctor. If you want a doctor who is a perfectionist and an artist, this is your gal. Did exactly what I wanted and far surpassed both our expectations. A genuinely humble and lovely lady.

Hey girl, has been forever! How are you?
Oh my gosh, how the heck are you? I hardly come on here at all any more, only when I see someone really struggling! I'm pretty much back to normal. I don't do any core excercises, I just do a lot of walking and hiking. I never stopped swelling, no one day has gone by where I don't swell, but it's just around the incision and under the bb so its normal and I'll probably be one if those 5 month people. So it's really hard to tell how good it's going to look. But it's already a huge improvement so it can only get better? The incision isn't fading out as fast as others but it will fade out. I'm just a slower healer. That's about it! I love that I don't have to work the crappy job anymore, I'm doing my resale real estate and I've been busy! So no cupcake business yet lol! So how is your new job been going? You healed up so fast, I can only imagine how great your doing now!!! I bet you're loving your results and how you feel, especially with your fantastic attitude and awesome doctor;) can't wait to her what you've been up to!!!
I still swell daily too. But is worth the trade off of a flat tummy :) your fair skin so the incision will be pink longer then it'll be nice and light. :( about the cupcakes but maybe one day soon! I'm doing good. really glad i did this for me :) ((((hugs)))))
It is! I know it's temporary, so I don't worry about it too much. But Im so glad that I did it and it wasn't a bad recovery at all. I'm pleasantly suprised with tbe whe experience:(. I would have liked her to pull tighter so I wod have been flatter, but I would probably have had necrosis issues had she gone tighter. Depending on how it turns out after the swelling, I may be a candidate for some revision? But I don't know . You were looking amazing, your scars got to almost gone by now;). I was so happy, during this process I lost about 23 pounds, now to keep going and keep it off!!! It sounds like you're doing great and it was all worth it, yay !!!! I know, I'm sad I got busy, it got me distracted from my cupcakes lol! But I'll get there eventually:). Glad everything is going great my friend and hugs to you!!!
I had to have a catheter replanted to deal with the seroma swelling (after having it drained 13 weeks in a row).  Looks like revision surgery will be moved up 2 months b/c I am actually in enough pain that I finally broke down and took a pain pill at 3a.m  Ugh!!!
WTH!!! Now you're having pain. I need to call. I'm glad it's getting done sooner. I would think that's a better thing right? So when's it scheduled for? I don't have the words. I feel so damn bad. The revision will end all this nonsense. I'm so sorry:(
Yes, I'm in a LOT of pain actually - enough that I finally broke down to take a pain pill at 3a.m. Today I started on Prednisone (hoping to reduce swelling) but it's obvious my seroma won't close on its own. Yes, it sucks. ;D My doctor has been great about trying to deal with it - no issues in trying anything that we think might work. So, revision surgery here I come!
I think you look great!
Thank you so much, YOU look fantastic!!!
You look great:) Just give it some time. I've seen some vertical scars just disappear, was quite amazed, but couldn't even tell:)
That's awesome! I hope I'm one of those gals! Thank you for the good news:)
I think so and you're not "fat with scars". Made me sad to see that. You're still early on and once the swelling goes you'll see a big difference. We're all so anxious to see our final result but it takes time. I'm 5 months and still swelling but not as bad. Each week gets better and I too am sick of the swelling! Lol. If after 6-12 months its not what you expected I think the ps will do a revision. Seems like most if not all will:). Stay strong and try not to let it get you down:) hugs:)
That was so good to hear:) I know, day one I looked so amazing (to me:) but then seemed like I entered swell hell and never left! You're right, I just have to get back to being patient. The swelling makes everything look distorted. It's got to get better, I so much appreciate it. I needed to hear that:) thank you!!!
;/  for the vertical scar.  Glad you are healing albeit, slowly.
God that vertical scar is a hot mess, I'm betting there's going to be a revision. I knew it just couldn't be simple. Thank you:) I'm upping my protein, one been starving trying to loose weight, so that can't be helping with the wound healing lol!
You look great! I had my pre-op today and was told I will have a vertical scar all the way from my BB to my TT incision so I have been on here trying to look for reviews with tummy's that will be similar to mine. You have ended up with a great result :) Hopefully mine will be just as good.
Thank you so much K25 and welcome!!! I wish I didn't have to get the vertical, but I think it will fade away. It is so worth it though so don't give it a second thought:). And your young with beautiful skin, it will heal so well and will fade to nothing. All my Drs. said I had to have it so I was expecting it. Didn't think it would go quite so far up, but I can get it revised later I bet:). There's a couple of us on here, I just can't remember who. Me and my bad memory! I did the same thing before mine bc I couldn't figure out what it would look like. So exciting, you're going to love it! Ask Me anything, I love to help:). Good luck and can't wait to see your updates ;)
You are looking fabulous! It really is fading great girl! ((((Hugs))))
Thank you Miss D! I really think that stuff is working. Everyday I see an improvement, so I guess I'll keep using it:)
I would too! I may get some - not sure. I'm using bio oil and cocobutter at home. Used my silicone strip at work. Hey why not add a little biocorneium in the mix too, lol! ((((Hugs)))) girl!
I was skeptical when my PS til me about it, but I'm becoming a believer. I did a test spot on something on my face from last week, yesterday I couldn't even find where it had been! Just got another zit so I'm trying it again, damn zits lol!
The biocorneium seems to erase the scar?? Looks awesome!!!
Thank you! ! So far I'm impressed with it. I don't know if it's normal healing, but everyday there is a noticeable change. I'm going to stick w/ it and see. When do you get to start treating your incision?
You stomach looks awesome! And the scar line is so thin and low....I am sure in the next few weeks, you will be so happy with your results!! :)