Never should have done lipo as I just had loose skin. - Tummy Tuck - Beverly Hills, CA

Saw 5 PS's who all said I needed a tummy tuck with...

Saw 5 PS's who all said I needed a tummy tuck with vertical incision due to a VERY bad Smart Lipo done by Dr Todd Malan Scottsdale AZ. Never should have done lipo as I just had loose skin. Should have referred me to a PS. He is doing this procedure as an OB/GYN but was a real smooth talker. Never fit me for my CG, so the overly tight thing permanently creased me because there was no fat, just floppy loose skin. Forward to 6 years later, I just let myself gain weight and hated my disfigured gut. Skinny or fat, it was horrible. Finally decided the scar would be better than my before pics. Can't believe I waited so long, the incision doesn't bother me at all!!! Glad the Jaba the Hutt belly is gone. Surgery went great, my doc was super happy and spent a long time perfecting this mess. Hard to believe, but I never had any pain or discomfort. I would say new sensations but none of with was pain. Love the location and beautiful incision line from my doc. Drains came out on day 7 PO and dr took off tape due to adhesive allergy. The red marks you see are from tape. Super super excellent recovery so far, thanks to my doctor! Sitting around and hunching to walk are inconvenient, but part of the process. My body reacting to adhesive on the tape is the worst thing that's happened. Beside that, no complaints! On the after picture, you will see my vertical line. I knew I would need it. I had consulted with a total of 5 PS's who told me the same thing, that I would need the vertical due to the location of my BB. But it does not bother me. I will post more pics as I am less swollen. Nothing on my incisions yet but silver sulfa cream from the tape blisters. Traveled to Beverly Hills to see this doc. TT 8000.00, travel expenses 2000.00 the way I feel seeing my disfigurement gone, priceless!

POD 15 - 24

Here some pics starting with day 15 and ending with day 24. Scabs are falling off and I'm now using Biocornium. I just read Angelina Jolie used that for her recent surgeries. Takes forever to dry. As my swelling changes, the tummy changes. This morning I was a little less puffy in the bb - incision region. I'm still a little concerned I may have a seroma. Making plans to get it checked out with my doctor. The swelling gets very hard, but after laying down for hours, it softens and gets better. I am hoping that's normal:). The vertical is not healing as nice as I would like, but I'm only a little over 3 weeks. Still no pain thank God!

POD 25

SWELLING BELOW THE Bb

This is the only thing I'm worries about. This was day 24. This morning after being on my back all night, was better. It went down I would say an inch. So much lower i would say my front vertical incision was puckered. But from working all day today, it's hard an puffy again. Hope this is normal.

BEFORE - POD 25

Ok here's my before and after day 25. This is the dressing room pic that made up my mind to finally go through with the TT!!! After seeing this pic, I paid my surgery fees and never looked back!

Let me try this side by side picture again

More before afters

Vertical Incisions Healing

Here's some pictures of my vertical incisions now that the purple scabs have come off. Looking better. I think the Biocornium is doing a good job.

WEEK 5.5

Not much new. Swelling I better some days than others. The Biocornium seems to be working well. The vertical incision is healing slower, so maybe a revision? When the swelling goes down my vertical incision gets nice and flat and even. I just swell, as long as its temporary, I'm ok with it! Now if the swelling is permanent, then we're going to have a problem!!!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Super impressed thus far:) Phenomenal medical doctor. If you want a doctor who is a perfectionist and an artist, this is your gal. Did exactly what I wanted and far surpassed both our expectations. A genuinely humble and lovely lady.