Im Ready for my Make Ova! - Beverly Hills, CA

I have been battling myself with my stomach being...

I have been battling myself with my stomach being the point of my insecurity. I have finally made a decision to change my body for the better. I an scheduled in 2 days to have a TT done and I am excited but nervous. I dont have much support but I am still staying positive and focused on a wonderful experience to come. I am ready for the new me!

Dr. Diaz did a wonderful job, he is very hands on....

Dr. Diaz did a wonderful job, he is very hands on....I love his professionalism and attitude all through out my surgery and doctor appointments.Well I am on day 11, and I must say nobody tells you about GAS and the tight swelling, its painful but managable if you dont move too much, the first 7 days I could only walk to the bathroom then to my couch to lay down. I did take my vicodin like candy the first 3 days. As for eating I didnt have an appetite for 3 days, but i managed to et some soup or fruit.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I found them on google, and did research with medical board and patient testimonial.

Checking in to see how you are doing.  You have endless support here on RealSelf so keep us up to date with your posts.