Eh...why Not! -Beverly Hills, CA

So I was in a semi conscious state as my...

So I was in a semi conscious state as my liposuction surgery was coming to an end and somebody said chemical peel. I think I would have done anything anyone said at that stage but I have been wanting a chemical peel for some time now so I'm glad I got it done when I was semi sedated because it did sting and I look pretty frightening right now. Judging from the price I got a 35% tca peel.
When I first came to the states I got into tanning and was doing it everyday and now I'm paying for it. Discoloration, age spots and skin cancer....not nice

Tips and pics

80% of the skin has now peeled off and I'm feeling somewhat human again. Ahh to be able to move my mouth and eyes again is a real treat.
I wish someone had given me these tips when I had my TCA peel done so here u go:
- use the ointment given by your dermatologist religiously
- use aquaphor ointment ALL over your face and slather it on. It's the only thing I've found to provide instant relief.
- if it's been a few days with no peeling you can speed it up by applying palmers cocoa butter extra strength with vitamin e around the most uncomfortable areas (I.e nose and mouth) and it works! Turns the leather skin to mush and it smudges off.
- if you sleep on your side sleep with paper towels on your pillow. Prevents ointment and skin getting everywhere.
And try not to itch or stress out!
Here are a few progress pics. Will update in a few days when peeling and redness have stopped. I will say my skin is baby soft smooth though! Mmmm

Aftermath

As requested here are some after photos. 1 with make up and one without. Not much of a difference visually but the texture of my skin has definitely improved.
I'm still relatively young so I won't be doing this again for another 5-8 years but I'm glad I did it.

2 months post treatment

the redness and tenderness is gone and i now have a new confident face to show the world.
very happy!
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

I guess u all know by now that I'm in love with dr hansen's magic hands!