Nose Fillers - Beverly Hills, CA

I had nose fillers done by Dr. Charles Lee in...

I had nose fillers done by Dr. Charles Lee in Beverly Hills. When I first walked in the office, I was greeted by two women, they seemed fairly nice but not the genuine nice. After a couple of minutes, I was lead into a room. Dr. Charles Lee walked in with a very business -like personality. He had no bedside manner what so ever, but maybe it was because it was only simple nose filler and he didn’t care too much for those patients. I don’t know about you, but I think all patients deserves great manners. He barely asked me any questions at all, just “so did you want to do it” then during the procedure he asked me if I was over 18. Like he was afraid I was underage. I said I was 25, (thank the youthful Asian genes)Then he replied "good."

During the part where he injected in the tip, he said “sorry” all of a sudden then I was like “what?” He said “did that hurt?” Like what kind of joke doctor sounds confused, worried, and not very experienced??

Obviously one that’s very cold and only wants quick money.

My nose was extremely red in the tip immediately after the procedure, and he looked worried and gave me an ice pack and told me to wait 15 mins. For a month I had to cover it with concealer because it was bruised, black, blue and red. To this day I still have to cover it with concealer.

It’s actually deformed looking now and still red. The filler on the bridge is going down already and its only the second month and my tip looks bigger. My nose tip feels bumpy and weird now.

If you want to get a nose filler, I recommend you not to. I would rather save up for rhinoplasty.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

horrible cold doctor. don't waste your time and money