Nose Fillers - Beverly Hills, CA

I had nose fillers done by Dr. Charles Lee in...

I had nose fillers done by Dr. Charles Lee in Beverly Hills. When I first walked in the office, I was greeted by two women, they seemed fairly nice but not the genuine nice. After a couple of minutes, I was lead into a room. Dr. Charles Lee walked in with a very business -like personality. He had no bedside manner what so ever, but maybe it was because it was only simple nose filler and he didn’t care too much for those patients. I don’t know about you, but I think all patients deserves great manners. He barely asked me any questions at all, just “so did you want to do it” then during the procedure he asked me if I was over 18. Like he was afraid I was underage. I said I was 25, (thank the youthful Asian genes)Then he replied "good."

During the part where he injected in the tip, he said “sorry” all of a sudden then I was like “what?” He said “did that hurt?” Like what kind of joke doctor sounds confused, worried, and not very experienced??

Obviously one that’s very cold and only wants quick money.

My nose was extremely red in the tip immediately after the procedure, and he looked worried and gave me an ice pack and told me to wait 15 mins. For a month I had to cover it with concealer because it was bruised, black, blue and red. To this day I still have to cover it with concealer.

It’s actually deformed looking now and still red. The filler on the bridge is going down already and its only the second month and my tip looks bigger. My nose tip feels bumpy and weird now.

If you want to get a nose filler, I recommend you not to. I would rather save up for rhinoplasty.
My profession is rooted in caring for others. I never want any of my patients to feel uncomfortable, and I apologize if that is how it appears. That said, my seemingly formal approach to patient care is based on respect for my patients. With a procedure such as a filler injection, my first concern is to avoid a complication. Despite the fact that some patients approach this treatment casually, it is, nonetheless, a serious medical procedure. One way to avoid a complication is to ask the patient for real-time feedback. I make sure the patient is comfortable throughout the process. I typically ask my patients how they are feeling during a procedure such as this. It should not be misinterpreted as me being worried. Out of concern for patient safety, I also ask my patients to stay a few minutes after a procedure is completed to make sure that they have time to recover and gather themselves. We also make sure that the patient has an emergency contact number prior to discharge. As with all medical procedures, follow-up is essential in making sure that the desired effect is achieved. This is especially true with cosmetic procedures. Unfortunately, not all patients diligently comply with this recommendation. Lastly, I provide filler injection as one of a range of procedures available to my patients. Some patients are nervous about undergoing surgery or want to see how their appearance would change with surgery. For them, a filler makes great sense. Other times, a filler, as an end in and of itself, is the right choice; particularly if the patient is not a surgical candidate. The cost of this procedure at my practice is 50% below the market rate, and just barely covers the expenses associated with the treatment. It is, by no means, "quick money." But, it is a service my patients want, and I want to make this service cost-effective and available for my patients.

Thank you for sharing your experience on RealSelf!

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

horrible cold doctor. don't waste your time and money