Dr. Carlo Honrado's ThermiRF Minimally Invasive Neck/jowl Tightening - Beverly Hills

I am beyond excited and thrilled about the...

I am beyond excited and thrilled about the ThermiRF procedure I had, even though I am only one week out. I am in that 'in between' place - not nearly ready for a facelift (financially or psychologically!) yet I am in my mid-40's and really dealing my under-chin sag and jowls. I have a 3 and 7 year old and surgery on my face, is simply not an option or even a consideration at this point. However, no filler or freezers can really deal with this tricky body/face issue.

Dr. Honrado (Century City, AMAZING) is one of the few doctors to have gotten hold of this cutting edge and new minimally invasive device. Basically in less than 30 minutes, and without flinching or even wincing, my saggy skin was addressed with a radio frequency that heats the tissue, with the result over time being lifted and tightened skin. Before I did it, I researched it heavily and studied the literature, technology, before/afters - I am extremely neurotic with this stuff and I can't imagine what I would do if anything went wrong. Of course, doctor choice came first, and that was a no-brainer. Dr. Honrado is a top facial plastic surgeon in town and he has high ratings and comes highly recommended from some top people. I was convinced this was the way to go after doing a ton of research about various options.

I took a pain killer and after a few injections of lidocaine (?) - numbing solution - the dr used the super thin needle thing - and i was finished, probably, face and neck, in 25 minutes? It was so easy, I seriously thought we hadn't really begun yet.

I was super chipmunk puffy, took steroids for a few days and my husband sang the theme song from Alvin and the Chipmunks for a few days which was pretty hilarious. A week later I am 90% back to normal. Oh, it was a tad sore. But not even Advil worthy sore. I slept a bit elevated the first night - but that was it.

Now I wait a few weeks to allow the procedure to take affect - but so far, in terms of the procedure, downtime, looking for some, ANY, minimally invasive way to target this tricky skin that needs lift and tightening, I am over the moon about ThermiRF.

I have seen it called Thermi Gen, or ThermiRase (it does what Botox does, for the nerves, but without the botulism) ....and it has a few different ways it can be used.

It's the next frontier in this stuff and I am just thrilled to have discovered a safe, sound, board certified top Bev Hills plastic doctor who is top notch with it!!!

Stay tuned!!

Getting better - and it's for real.

Just an update, post procedure, Thermi RF, three months. It's amazing. Real. Works. All I have to say. Will head to the office for an after photo so I can post both. Stellar.
Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

AMAZING STELLAR HANDS DOWN BRILLIANT

Please post some pics? And can someone tell me why there is such a wide price range for this procedure. I found a doc in Miami who want to charge me 4000. 2500 is more reasonable.
In my experience patients continue to get improvement for 6-8 months and are thrilled. It's just important not to get discouraged during the first 1-2 months because most people don't see much correction during the initial period until collagen formation and skin tightening have occurred.
You are lucky you had great results. I had the procedure done on my upper lip and laugh lines and now i am faced with a disaster. I have a distorted smile and my upper lip is protruded (monkey like). I wish there was a reverse technique to bring back my facial expressions.

I'm glad to hear you're so pleased with this treatment. I hope that when your effects become evident you'll share a pic with us! :)