Search for the Perfect Ultherapy Doctor for Me - Beverly Hills, CA

Well, it finally happened!! After about 2 years...

Well, it finally happened!! After about 2 years I've found the Doctor! I went to several places including WAVE!! Dr. Honrado took his time and explain the process. I did not feel rushed at all!! He's down to earth not pushy and not put off when you tell him you can't afford something. He'll help you to find an acceptable alternative (only if you want it)!! just flat out really like the guy!! It's a friendly office too! Not at all what you would expect in Century City!
I'm very excited to come back and report my experience!!

Well, I had my appointment! They invited my...

Well, I had my appointment! They invited my husband to come in and sit with me! It was really comforting to have him there.

The doctor was great and answered all of our never ending questions.
I was terrified because I expected to be in a great deal of pain. I wasn't. The doctor gave me half of a pain pill and I was fine. Hes was very considerate and kept asking how I felt.

When it was over my husband said he could tell that the Jowls were gone and my neck looks better. As you can see from the picture there is a little swelling. I feel it's only going to get better in time.

I think it's VERY important to select the person that does this for you carefully! Look at their track record before you commit!

I'll update my post as time goes on! It's hard for me to take side pictures of myself but at some point I will post some.

I'm noticing improvements! Excited for a few more...

I'm noticing improvements! Excited for a few more weeks to go by!!

Soooooo, It's the 2 week mark and swelling and...

Soooooo, It's the 2 week mark and swelling and Bruising is starting to go away! I've taken a front and side picture and added it to this site!
I'm starting to notice that my jaw has more definition and the skin isn't as loose and lax as it was it the beginning!! Also, around my mouth is smoother too!
Will post again soon!!
I also noticed that I'm wearing the exact same shirt as I was in my before pictures!! That cracked me up!

7 Weeks

7 Weejs

10 Weeks

I think It's still improving a bit! I'm posting a picture without make up!!
Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

Went to so many places!!

Hey, Becky you look GREAT!!! I am only 2 weeks out so still pretty sore and tingly! I only had had my lower face and chin done, will have full neck in 6 months if this works. if it works for ,me as much as for you I will be happy! Lila
Ultherapy can provide very solid improvement in the upper neck and lower face areas. The new Amplify software allows for less pain and comparable results. Raffy Karamanoukian, Los Angeles
Hi Becky, Thank you for sharing your Ultherapy experience. It looks like you have a very nice result, and I agree that Dr. Honrado is an excellent physician. We have been treating patients with Ulthera for the past 3 years and like you, are very impressed with the results in the great majority of our patients. Be well!!! Michael A. Persky, MD Encino, CA
Thank You!! Nice to hear from a PRO!! (~_~)
Incredible! I see such a difference! You have such glowing, smooth, and beautiful skin at the 2 month mark.
Thank You! That's so good to hear!
Beckywoo, I'm at my 1 month mark and still my skin seems saggier than before my treatment. You said you had a little bit of this also. When did you notice it starting to tighten up? and are you still having the tingling or slight burning and tenderness? I am still having that....makes it kinda hard to sleep. I'm hoping that just means that it's healing and the collagen will start forming soon.....ever the optimist! thanks. =)
The Doctor told me as He did it that once the swelling has gone down it will look a little saggier! Then at 2 month is when I noticed it was tighter! I think 2 month is the magic time! The tingling is gone and the skin texture is better etc. I never had the burning sensation.
Thank you Becky. Appreciate the response at this point. I'm only at 1 month and it's so easy to start getting depressed wondering if this is gonna work or not. I'm really trying to stay positive. I've read lots of women seeing results at the one month mark, but you say 2 months, so I guess that will be my new marker. Thanks again dear.....you're a sweetie. =)
It's so nice to see a picture of you other than just the usual close ups of our troubled areas...you're a beautiful lady, and I'm sure not just on the outside. =)
Such a sweet thing to say!! Thank You! Now I think I need to concentrate on around my eye area! I am always looking for non filler natural looking options! This is the only one I've tried so far!! So if you have any suggestions I'll be all ears!! (~_~)
I wouldn't go the filler route either. I just ordered an eye cream from beautyrx.com. I'll let you know how I like it. I just this year started a daily/nightly skin care routine. After doing a lot of research I found that the most important skincare products include; glycolic exfoliation, vitamin C (antioxidant), hydration serum and of course sunscreen first thing daily. Also an eye cream is important because of the sensitive nature of the skin under and around the eyes. Check out dermtv.com if you haven't already, lots of great information (and of course he's also selling his own product which is his beautyrx.com line) but he doesn't promote on the site. =)
Ahhhh!! Sunscreen is my major must have!! Do let me know about your cream!! I've been using extra virgin coconut oil and to be honest, It's the best I've ever used around my eyes! It keeps the area so hydrated! I've started using it all over!! Arms, legs hair...makeup remover!! I even use it during the day around my eyes! It's real oily but when you put the sunscreen on top it cuts some of that! Not to mention coconut oil has a natural spf 8 already in it.
Did not know that about extra virgin coconut oil, and it smells good too! Thanks for the tip. =)
The smell doesn't last long! So you can get away with perfumes etc if you want!!
By the way your neck looks great! Did the physician apply a topical numbing cream before your treatment? I would like to know if anyone has used a numbing cream before the treatment and if it helped with the pain. And did you treat near your mouth or just neck/ jowl area?
No. No numbing cream. Only the 1/2 Percocet. There were a couple of spots that were a little more painful than others such as the jawline close to the bone. He did by my mouth. With the lighter head. He used 2 different heads! I got just the lower half of my face upper part of neck done! They don't go over your whole neck.
By the way Tableone...did you have any effect in the beginning at all? I mean did, you have any swelling that made you hopeful? I actually thought during the procedure I heard sizzling! Not sure what that was all about!!
Well as I said, there is some swelling. The doctor told my husband it would get loose when the swelling goes down and then tighten up again once the collagen kicks in. I'd be happy if it stays where it is now!

At least you know what to expect so that if it does get loose again you won't feel too disappointed and we can hope things will tighten up over time. :)

Thanks for posting pictures. I'll be looking forward to hearing how things go and hoping you see the tightening you are hoping to see long term!!

That's true!! Trust me...my husband will let me know if it's not better!!! (~_~) He's the one that paid for it! Thank You! I will try and post some more pictures in a week or so just to see if I'm progressing!
Beckywoo, I would be really interested in any new updates. Your latest pics look great. You must be pretty happy. I just had mine done yesterday and I noticed you said the doctor told your husband that it would get loose when the swelling goes down and then tighten up again once the collagen kicks in. I have to say, I was very happy to hear that because I could swear mine was looking a little looser than before the treatment. Did you have that experience with yours. Thanks in advance and continued luck to you. =)
Well Mine was a little looser when all the swelling went down. It seems to be tightening again now though! It's been 6 weeks and weirdly over the last week it's becoming tighter again! My doctor was really sweet and said we'll take a look in another 6 weeks and decide if he needs to maybe do some more zapping! So excited for you! Where did you get yours done??
I got mine done in Cleveland, Ohio at the Dr. Parker Skin and Aesthetic Clinic. An RN did mine. She was very experienced and had done a lot of them. It was a great experience for me. Little pain, minor swelling, only one small bruise, but the waiting is killing me, silly I know, but when you hear others have seen such fast improvements, you can't help but hope yours will also be that quick. =). I just had my neck done. I noticed you said they can't do the whole neck, but I had my whole neck done excluding the center of the neck where the thyroid, etc is. She told me that when the collagen builds on the side of the neck it would help smooth out the center where the wrinkles settle. Not explaining that too well, but I hope you get my meaning. Good luck to you.....I know you'll continue to see improvements now from here on out! =)
Just wanted to add.....when I said I had my full neck done, I meant under the chin as well as on both sides of the lower neck. =)