Search for the Perfect Ultherapy Doctor for Me - Beverly Hills, CA

Well, it finally happened!! After about 2 years...

Well, it finally happened!! After about 2 years I've found the Doctor! I went to several places including WAVE!! Dr. Honrado took his time and explain the process. I did not feel rushed at all!! He's down to earth not pushy and not put off when you tell him you can't afford something. He'll help you to find an acceptable alternative (only if you want it)!! just flat out really like the guy!! It's a friendly office too! Not at all what you would expect in Century City!
I'm very excited to come back and report my experience!!

Today is the day!! I'm so excited!!
Ulthera, which I had twice, did not work for me AT ALL!
I'm so sorry to hear that!! It's worked for all my friends that have done it! Where did you have it done and when?? I'm really interested in hearing your details!

Well, I had my appointment! They invited my...

Well, I had my appointment! They invited my husband to come in and sit with me! It was really comforting to have him there.

The doctor was great and answered all of our never ending questions.
I was terrified because I expected to be in a great deal of pain. I wasn't. The doctor gave me half of a pain pill and I was fine. Hes was very considerate and kept asking how I felt.

When it was over my husband said he could tell that the Jowls were gone and my neck looks better. As you can see from the picture there is a little swelling. I feel it's only going to get better in time.

I think it's VERY important to select the person that does this for you carefully! Look at their track record before you commit!

I'll update my post as time goes on! It's hard for me to take side pictures of myself but at some point I will post some.
By the way Tableone...did you have any effect in the beginning at all? I mean did, you have any swelling that made you hopeful? I actually thought during the procedure I heard sizzling! Not sure what that was all about!!
Well as I said, there is some swelling. The doctor told my husband it would get loose when the swelling goes down and then tighten up again once the collagen kicks in. I'd be happy if it stays where it is now!

At least you know what to expect so that if it does get loose again you won't feel too disappointed and we can hope things will tighten up over time. :)

Thanks for posting pictures. I'll be looking forward to hearing how things go and hoping you see the tightening you are hoping to see long term!!

I'm noticing improvements! Excited for a few more...

I'm noticing improvements! Excited for a few more weeks to go by!!

Soooooo, It's the 2 week mark and swelling and...

Soooooo, It's the 2 week mark and swelling and Bruising is starting to go away! I've taken a front and side picture and added it to this site!
I'm starting to notice that my jaw has more definition and the skin isn't as loose and lax as it was it the beginning!! Also, around my mouth is smoother too!
Will post again soon!!
I also noticed that I'm wearing the exact same shirt as I was in my before pictures!! That cracked me up!
By the way your neck looks great! Did the physician apply a topical numbing cream before your treatment? I would like to know if anyone has used a numbing cream before the treatment and if it helped with the pain. And did you treat near your mouth or just neck/ jowl area?
No. No numbing cream. Only the 1/2 Percocet. There were a couple of spots that were a little more painful than others such as the jawline close to the bone. He did by my mouth. With the lighter head. He used 2 different heads! I got just the lower half of my face upper part of neck done! They don't go over your whole neck.

7 Weeks

7 Weejs

Incredible! I see such a difference! You have such glowing, smooth, and beautiful skin at the 2 month mark.
Thank You! That's so good to hear!
Beckywoo, I'm at my 1 month mark and still my skin seems saggier than before my treatment. You said you had a little bit of this also. When did you notice it starting to tighten up? and are you still having the tingling or slight burning and tenderness? I am still having that....makes it kinda hard to sleep. I'm hoping that just means that it's healing and the collagen will start forming soon.....ever the optimist! thanks. =)

10 Weeks

I think It's still improving a bit! I'm posting a picture without make up!!
Hi Becky! Its refreshing to finally read a "positive" post on Ultherapy. I'm having this done tomorrow morning and I'm nervous now after reading some negative reviews. I hope it turns out for me. I'm 48, soon to be 49 and having a lower face/neck done. Don't want my hubby to know so hoping I don't have any bruising or anything. I'm kind of scared now.................... but hopefully I will get the positive results you did!! Thanks for posting!!! :)
I didn't have any bruising! My husband was in with me during the procedure! It's kind of uncomfortable to a point! Totally worth it to me! He paid for it and said I still look good! Give it a little time! I hope you're going to someone really good!
She is at the same place where I get Botox so I think she's good. The gals working there have had it done by her with success. We will see. I'm going to make a post and document my progress.
Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

Went to so many places!!