Surgery date set!

I have been self-conscious of my nose since the...

I have been self-conscious of my nose since the 7th grade. Most of the time I don't think about it. But when I see candid photos, I'm not happy with it. Sometimes I'm just fine with it, and other times, my niece or nephew will genuinely ask why my nose is so big! About 2 years ago I seriously considered getting rhinoplasty. I have looked at different surgeon's websites, and only one has stuck out for what I'm looking for. It seems most everyone does profiles awesome, but when it comes to the frontal view, they remain the same or worse. I am most concerned with my bulbous tip, and want more definition. The doctor that stood out based off of online before/after photos was Dr. Motykie. I have done the virtual consultation, and have saved funds for the procedure, but now I'm all nervous! I have read such 50/50 reviews and just don't want to do something I'll regret. If you have any other surgeons who you might suggest looking into, let me know!

Some extra photos

Surgery date set!

I was originally set on Dr. Motykie, but I found it difficult getting responses back from his office, however they were all kind there when I did reach them. Another reason I am going ahead with Dr. Grigoryants is because I just couldn't find any reviews from people with pictures of their results. Dr. Grigoryants office always promptly responds, however I do feel rushed over the phone. It is my first surgery of this type, and being out of town, I had a few questions and I felt the girl seemed annoyed. So I still feel a little clueless on what needs to be done prior, but at least a date is set and I can move forward!
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Youre beautiful! Excited to see your results. best of luck xo
Best of luck!
I have the same nose as you so I know how you feel :)
Hey! Just read your story and I think we are at the same place mentally. I moved forward with setting up consultations and i do think I'm going to do it so I can let you know how it goes!
Good luck! It's so nerve wracking choosing a surgeon. I am going to try to set up a consult with Dr. G, and hopefully move forward with a set date!
Awesome! Good for you! I'm planning on doing it in October so we will have to keep each other posted :) excited you are going with Dr. G, it seems like everyone on here raves about him! Hope it goes perfectly for you :)
Hey babe, you're gorgeous but I get it! I just had rhinoplasty a about 6 days ago by Dr. Michael Salzhauer in Miami and I and in love with the result and I haven't even gotten my cast off yet. Just a suggestion if you're still considering other drs. Plus it was only about 4500. If I got it done back home in jersey it would have cost me 7000. I was SUPER NERVOUS too but I'm so happy I just did it. Hope this helps.
Thanks. :). That's awesome you had such a great experience. And the price! Mine is quoted almost 3x that. I'll check out his work, but I might keep it close enough to drive to, as I have a fear of flying! :/
Hey Hun I would highly recommended Dr. Girgoryants! His results are mind blowing! He did my nose and OMG!! Check it out Im under Proud to be a Grigoryants girl. You wont be disappointed! ;)
I really like his work, too. I think I'm most torn between him and Motykie. I am I'm Utah, though and I don't think he does virtual consultations!
My advice is go with Grigoryants! Is results speak for themselves... Check out his before and afters Amazing!!!
I'm so glad you started your story here! Choosing a rhinoplasty surgeon is, indeed, really important. Here's a list of questions to make sure your surgeon can answer to your satisfaction. Good luck and please let us know what you decide to do!
Thanks! I've been stalking this website for 2 years now, so I figure it was time to share.
I love that! :)
I love your nose as is. I hope I haven't offended you but I think you have a beautiful profile. Can't tell about front.
Thanks, :). Not offensive. I'll post some more photos showing other angles.