Facelift time for mommy

46 Year old Mother of 4 Kiddos. 21, 15, 12, and 8....

46 Year old Mother of 4 Kiddos. 21, 15, 12, and 8. I am also getting a TT same day. I live in Calif. I haven't seen many reviews of facelifts... I am nervous but concentrate on preparing everything. I hate my neck and have for several years. I would appreciate any advice and support out there. It would really help me. :)

Before pics

Here are a few pics of me before. I am 46 and the turkey necks run in the family. I don't mind wrinkles around the eyes from smiling. my face has aged a lot these last 2 years after my sister passed away from horrible cancer. I have been obsessed with this Real Self for several weeks. I have gotten a lot of info from the Tummy Tuck girls but have not found a group in the facelift area and I would love to get any helpful info and support through this journey. I will be hear for you too! Getting nervous because its almost time!!! 3 normal sleeps left.

More before pics

I am getting a lower face lift and Tummy Tuck June 26

I am getting a lower face lift, neck lift and a tummy tuck is 3 days!!
Ive had the stretch marks on my tummy for 22 years! Pics are under TT review.

PO day 1

Good morning... I'm alive
I made it to the flat side!,,
I asked nurse is today one or two? Only day one. Yesterday should count I think.
This after care place is nice. I am so sore. I have had to ask for pain killers instead of staying in front of the pain. I think the muscle relaxer is the best. Binder feels weird like there is a gap in front. They put the squeezy leg things on when I gt here. I like them.my ears are sore.
Oh what we women dooooo! I can't wait for it to be worth it.will add more later!
I had TT MR lipo to flanks, lower face lft and he said laser under eyes and upper lip for lines. Ouchy.they just took ou IV and cath. Now I'm worried abou moving and getting up. Waiting for pain meds to work.... My husband is being so sweet and is letting me stay another night. So tired. Bye for now...meds :)

4 days post op face

My face peeled today! Noticed a mark on my check. PS said its underneath and will go away. Lots of swelling in cheeks.

What's this?

I just noticed this cut or indentation and I don't like it one bit.
Sent pic to PS he said its on the inside and will go away. I sure hope he is right!

5 days PO

Slept a lot today. Lipo to flanks is swollen and hurts. So does my back. Here is a pic of FL

PO day Six.

Well tomorrow I go back to PS to do whatever is done. Not quite sure what will be done. I'm ready to feel good again!
Hopefully tomorrow I will.