Juvederm - Beverly Hills, CA

My lips had been small/thin all my life & it...

My lips had been small/thin all my life & it wasn't until I started wearing makeup as a teenager that it somewhat became an issue because being a young woman in today's society, appearance is everything. I've never had anything cosmetic done, but I'm glad I did! Especially KNOWING I was in good hands.

Juvederm

A week ago I had close to nothing!! There's still a little bruising & the swelling is close to gone. Other then that, they're GREAT! I'm very pleased & extremely happy!! I can't wait to go back to keep building my lips to what I want!!! Thank you Dr. K & Catherine!

2nd appointment for juvedem

As I said in a previous comment, I was going to see Dr . K again in the new year to get more juvederm because my lips did go down significantly. My appointment was on 2/13/14 and let me just say that he is the best! It's only the 3rd day but I'm VERY happy with the results so far!!! This time around I decided to also get juvederm on my lower lip so that my lips as a whole look smooth and plump!! I will say that this time I'm more bruised but it's nothing that arnica pills or makeup can't cover!! All I can say is "thank you" to Dr. K and Catherine (dr k's assistant). Catherine is the BEST!! To date she's always answered any questions or concerns I've had and has also been helpful with scheduling my appts! She knows her stuff as she's been in this industry for years!! Thank you VIPPLASTICSURGERY!!! (I'll post a pic of me before and after(from my appt in 10/2013) and now(my appt 2/13/14)

Update

I just wanted to say that it's been a little over 3 weeks since I had my 2nd lip augmentation using juvederm, and I'm extremely happy!!!! I went from having close to , to having beautiful plump lips. Once again, thank you to Dr. K!
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. K was very professional and detail oriented. He's very understanding to your needs and wants and best of all he LISTENS to his patients! I'm very happy with my results so far. It's been 5 days so far....and my lips are GREAT! There's a little swelling & bruising, but it's nothing make up and lipstick can't cover! This has given me a type of confidence I didn't have before!! I can't wait until the swelling goes completely! All I can say is that Dr. K has changed my life for the better!!