My Surgery Experience with Dr. Harrison Lee. - Beverly Hills, CA

Originally I had messaged Dr. Alter to get a price...

Originally I had messaged Dr. Alter to get a price quote for facial surgery, I had seen him on Dr. 90210 and was please with the before and afters. I was directed by Dr. Alter to Dr. Harrison Lee (his colleague, also appeared on Dr. 90210) Dr. Lee gave me a price quote and surgeries he thought I would have benefited from. The surgery plan was for a sub nasal lip lift, cheek implants, jaw and chin reconstruction and submental liposuction (between chin and neck). His office staff were awesome and so wonderfully accommodating.

I showed up for my surgery and went through the whole procedure with flying colors, anesthesia was a breeze and transportation home was met with no problems. All proper medications were taken as well Arnica Montana and Bromelain (started two days before surgery). No bruising whatsoever and some swelling, this is always to be expected from these surgeries.

Ever since my surgery, I have been extremely happy with how I look and I am able to get through my day, Dr. Lee and all the staff involved with my surgery did so well, I am so happy and look forward to the future. I recommend Dr. Lee, he really is a great doctor and I will only allow him to work on any cosmetic needs I may have in the future.

19,000 is the ball park of how much I paid, 19,000...

19,000 is the ball park of how much I paid, 19,000 is not for the individual cheek implants but for the Sub nasal lip lift, cheek implants, jaw and chin remodeling and sub mental lipo suction

For those of you who asked, I added three pictures...

For those of you who asked, I added three pictures at the 6 month mark and two at the side. Thanks again for all your kind words, I really do appreciate all of it :)

A second visit to Dr. Lee for Perma Lip, Lip implants. (Link below)

Closing Statement

As a year has come and gone since my surgery all the fear and anticipation of my final results has all but faded. When someone like Dr. Lee changes your life so drastically for the better, you can't help but consider them a friend. Dr. Lee didn't recommend procedures that would keep me coming back over extended periods of time, he recommended permanent solutions. Dr. Lee only gave me recommendations on what could enhance my look, he also told me what I didn't need, THAT is the type of plastic surgeon you want, not someone whose going to work off of your insecurities. Dr. Lee truly does want to meet your satisfaction and you can tell he is happy knowing that you are happy with the work he has done. I've learned over just a small period of time that plastic surgery is not a cure for anything, someone with low self esteem will always be someone with low self esteem, no matter how you tweak it. What I know for me personally, is that plastic surgery met my vision of what beauty is for myself, and that vision will differ from person to person. Some people want gigantic breasts, some want small, some even want devil horns and split tongues. Life's too short to not live in the "now" so go for it! Be what you aspire to be, mentally, physically and emotionally. I chose the right Doctor, I had the right attitude and most of all I had a WONDERFUL support system thanks to my Mother and Sister as well as Dr. Lee. Be a vision of what you desire, not what is dictated to you by the words of others.

1 yr mark

final photos have been added

1.5 years

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

My expectations were greatly exceeded

I would like to say thanks again for your post because I got my surgery today so excited. I was quite pleased with Dr Lee.
Keep us updated on ur results if y get some time happy healing
U look stunning. Love how you can really play up your cheek bones with make up. They look really natural ... . U look gorgeous.
Thank you so much Roni, I really appreciate that :)
I never said anything negative she looks good but it doesn't mean that I didn't read bad reviews about this doctor but yeah she does look good what does that have to do with being negative by the way.. I am on real self I'm being real I'm not being rude .
I don't know why there are people posting negative things but I think you look great. I am scheduled for rhinoplasty with him on the 16th
Awesome! keep us posted sweetheart! You chose a great doctor. As far as the other people, plastic surgery is scary for some and many people whom choose to go under the knife suffer from body dysmorphic disorder and may never be satisfied with any result. For those that are too afraid to go under the knife, they shouldn't, and seek counseling instead.
u look good dont get me wrong but i read many bad reviews on different sites :/
The only bad reviews are people posting 2 months post surgery, which is far too little time to know the outcome and his advice given was absolutely correct. Which is to wait for 6 months, which is being too generous on his part since you cannot see the true end result for up to a year. Before you start degrading his work, try looking past one or two "two month post op" reviews at the many success stories he has had. For you personally though, since you yourself are not doing your homework, I do not recommend plastic surgery for you.
new pics! we want to see you now! i heard terrible things about this doctor
I am not sure who "we" is, but I have posted pics up to almost 2 years after the surgery, so I am not seeing why you need updated pics? When they have been updated?
i dont know if you've seen lovings other posts but they're a bit strange...
I have and they just seem like a very antsy person whom wants surgery but is afraid to go under the knife.
You look absolutely gorgeous! I think you were pretty before but you are Stunning now. I have the same facial shape you have (in before pic) and have been dreaming of the same chiseled look. I viewed your pics over a year ago before I got rhino and chin implant and my face attractiveness has improved! I think I may have my chin impant removed to get sliding genio for more projection and get fillers for cheeks. But all I have to say is I think you made some great choices and wanted to thank you for posting your photos to give encouragement to others that want self improvement!
Thank you so much, I really appreciate your comment :) And good luck with your future procedures :)
the 1st picture of you look great then your other picture look fuller .
Hi there and yes, that is the look I wanted. Everyones view of what beauty is is different, I was not comfortable nor was I happy with how I looked before. I went into Dr. Lee's office and he didn't want to go as aggressive as I wanted him to, but he did because that is what the patient wanted. For those that do want to go down the route I did with a fuller and more rounded yet chiseled look, well, this is my story, and here is how "I" benefited from it in my own eyes. I guess every detail on this earth is up for ones interpretation, but when it comes to my own face, I am truly happy and I'm pretty sure that says it all.
Absolutely.
Hello Lina, you look beautiful like a model. Don't listen to the jealous people. I wish I had the same doctor you have. I paid a lots of money for nothing I look worth now and ugly.
Thank you so much for your compliment and I am so sorry to hear you went through that ordeal, best of luck to you and all support in the world!
I am VERY grateful to Lina Leigh for sharing her story and her gorgeous photos and for allowing me to find Dr. Lee. Why is RealSelf allowing these women on to harass her for her generosity?
I am unsure if RealSelf is aware. However, one person will not deter me from providing support to those ready to make a very life altering decision. It's people like you that keep me here even two years after my surgery, providing help and personal knowledge. I thank you as well for your generosity and am so glad that I was able to help you find such a wonderful doctor. Thank you so much.