My Surgery Experience with Dr. Harrison Lee. - Beverly Hills, CA

Originally I had messaged Dr. Alter to get a price...

Originally I had messaged Dr. Alter to get a price quote for facial surgery, I had seen him on Dr. 90210 and was please with the before and afters. I was directed by Dr. Alter to Dr. Harrison Lee (his colleague, also appeared on Dr. 90210) Dr. Lee gave me a price quote and surgeries he thought I would have benefited from. The surgery plan was for a sub nasal lip lift, cheek implants, jaw and chin reconstruction and submental liposuction (between chin and neck). His office staff were awesome and so wonderfully accommodating.

I showed up for my surgery and went through the whole procedure with flying colors, anesthesia was a breeze and transportation home was met with no problems. All proper medications were taken as well Arnica Montana and Bromelain (started two days before surgery). No bruising whatsoever and some swelling, this is always to be expected from these surgeries.

Ever since my surgery, I have been extremely happy with how I look and I am able to get through my day, Dr. Lee and all the staff involved with my surgery did so well, I am so happy and look forward to the future. I recommend Dr. Lee, he really is a great doctor and I will only allow him to work on any cosmetic needs I may have in the future.

19,000 is the ball park of how much I paid, 19,000...

19,000 is the ball park of how much I paid, 19,000 is not for the individual cheek implants but for the Sub nasal lip lift, cheek implants, jaw and chin remodeling and sub mental lipo suction

For those of you who asked, I added three pictures...

For those of you who asked, I added three pictures at the 6 month mark and two at the side. Thanks again for all your kind words, I really do appreciate all of it :)

A second visit to Dr. Lee for Perma Lip, Lip implants. (Link below)

Closing Statement

As a year has come and gone since my surgery all the fear and anticipation of my final results has all but faded. When someone like Dr. Lee changes your life so drastically for the better, you can't help but consider them a friend. Dr. Lee didn't recommend procedures that would keep me coming back over extended periods of time, he recommended permanent solutions. Dr. Lee only gave me recommendations on what could enhance my look, he also told me what I didn't need, THAT is the type of plastic surgeon you want, not someone whose going to work off of your insecurities. Dr. Lee truly does want to meet your satisfaction and you can tell he is happy knowing that you are happy with the work he has done. I've learned over just a small period of time that plastic surgery is not a cure for anything, someone with low self esteem will always be someone with low self esteem, no matter how you tweak it. What I know for me personally, is that plastic surgery met my vision of what beauty is for myself, and that vision will differ from person to person. Some people want gigantic breasts, some want small, some even want devil horns and split tongues. Life's too short to not live in the "now" so go for it! Be what you aspire to be, mentally, physically and emotionally. I chose the right Doctor, I had the right attitude and most of all I had a WONDERFUL support system thanks to my Mother and Sister as well as Dr. Lee. Be a vision of what you desire, not what is dictated to you by the words of others.
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

My expectations were greatly exceeded

U know what i love about your results? Is that you still look like you just a better version of yourself. Beautiful before and after. Thank you for being so bold and posting!
Thank you so much for your comment! You are most certainly welcome :D
thanks you for replying even two years later. i have similar cheeks to how yours used to be and am thinking about cheek implants. yours came out perfect. we'll see maybe soon! xoxo
You're welcome, I still keep up with every reply I receive, To be exact I had a medium sized implant but it all really depends on your skeletal structure. Good luck to you if you decide to go in that direction! I am very pleased with mine.
Dr. Lee is the BEST! Thank you for recommending him Lina!
You are most welcome, he really is!
you look great. Are there any stitches on the outside of your face? Thanks for answering.
Hi there, thank you for the compliment :) The only stitches I had on the outside were from my lip lift.
I'm just so done with juvaderm that doesn't last long at all and doesn't give me the fullness I desire
Very true
i had radiesse but it only lasted about 6 months. Are the cheek implants comfortable to you? Am seriously considering these now and just wondered if they feel comfortable when you sleep and stuff. It's just a little scary thinking about making sure the PS gets the proper size and fit for my face. You just have to trust them to make the right choice for you and yours worked out perfectly.
There was a few time I slept on my arm after the procedure and it had a little pain, nothing unbearable in the slightest. The implant feels more like the skeletal structure rather than the fat pad of the cheek. I had no discomfort whatsoever.
you mentioned that the doc decided on the size of the implant when you are under. Was he unable to decide prior? How did you know what to expect without knowing that ahead of time? also, did he mention using custom made implant at all?
I am not sure if he was able to decide beforehand, I think it's just a more precise way of knowing for sure what it will look like by trying different sizes while being within the face. It's just a 100% way of knowing what it will look like and how it will look overall. I didn't really lay out what expectancies I wanted other than the type of face shape I wanted and he went from there. The implants weren't custom made.
OK thanks love I'm not to worried about it I'm paying 7000 so I'm sure they will look great
I'm sure they will! Good luck to you!
How is that possible? They have to do incisions through your gum line and screws the implants on your zygomatoc arch and frontal maxillia bone. I can only imagine the pain. Ugh I'm not looking forward to recovery.
I recommend the Arnica Montana and Bromelain supplements, that could have been my secret, I'm unsure, the cheek implants alone didn't bother me, I looked like a cherub for about a week, but that's about it.
Wow you look awesome girl . I'm getting my sub and malaria implants in a month. I'm a little nervous but my sergeon is a cranial facial sergeon and I feel I'm in good hands. My face is very small so I think I'm using small implants. How long did you face stay numb for. My doctor said its quiet painful and can cause alit of discomfort. Can you let me know how you felt?
Thank you very much :) Honestly, I didn't feel any pain or discomfort whatsoever.
Did your PS use small or medium size implants? Can't decide if small will make much of a difference. Thanks
Dr. Lee used Medium, he tried different sizes to check proper protrusion and definition while I was under and came to the Medium as the best result.
Thank you Lina!!!
You're most welcome :)
Lina, I did the surgery with Dr. Lee! Only did the cheeks so far but phenomenal results at not even 2 weeks post op! I'm waiting for my review to be approved. I sent a special shout out to you in it, but I wanted to thank you personally for the inspiration and motivation to do this! I look so much better right now, even though others said I didn't need the surgery. They are eating their words now! Lol ;) Thank you!!