My Surgery Experience with Dr. Harrison Lee. - Beverly Hills, CA

Originally I had messaged Dr. Alter to get a price...

Originally I had messaged Dr. Alter to get a price quote for facial surgery, I had seen him on Dr. 90210 and was please with the before and afters. I was directed by Dr. Alter to Dr. Harrison Lee (his colleague, also appeared on Dr. 90210) Dr. Lee gave me a price quote and surgeries he thought I would have benefited from. The surgery plan was for a sub nasal lip lift, cheek implants, jaw and chin reconstruction and submental liposuction (between chin and neck). His office staff were awesome and so wonderfully accommodating.

I showed up for my surgery and went through the whole procedure with flying colors, anesthesia was a breeze and transportation home was met with no problems. All proper medications were taken as well Arnica Montana and Bromelain (started two days before surgery). No bruising whatsoever and some swelling, this is always to be expected from these surgeries.

Ever since my surgery, I have been extremely happy with how I look and I am able to get through my day, Dr. Lee and all the staff involved with my surgery did so well, I am so happy and look forward to the future. I recommend Dr. Lee, he really is a great doctor and I will only allow him to work on any cosmetic needs I may have in the future.

19,000 is the ball park of how much I paid, 19,000...

19,000 is the ball park of how much I paid, 19,000 is not for the individual cheek implants but for the Sub nasal lip lift, cheek implants, jaw and chin remodeling and sub mental lipo suction

For those of you who asked, I added three pictures...

For those of you who asked, I added three pictures at the 6 month mark and two at the side. Thanks again for all your kind words, I really do appreciate all of it :)

A second visit to Dr. Lee for Perma Lip, Lip implants. (Link below)

Closing Statement

As a year has come and gone since my surgery all the fear and anticipation of my final results has all but faded. When someone like Dr. Lee changes your life so drastically for the better, you can't help but consider them a friend. Dr. Lee didn't recommend procedures that would keep me coming back over extended periods of time, he recommended permanent solutions. Dr. Lee only gave me recommendations on what could enhance my look, he also told me what I didn't need, THAT is the type of plastic surgeon you want, not someone whose going to work off of your insecurities. Dr. Lee truly does want to meet your satisfaction and you can tell he is happy knowing that you are happy with the work he has done. I've learned over just a small period of time that plastic surgery is not a cure for anything, someone with low self esteem will always be someone with low self esteem, no matter how you tweak it. What I know for me personally, is that plastic surgery met my vision of what beauty is for myself, and that vision will differ from person to person. Some people want gigantic breasts, some want small, some even want devil horns and split tongues. Life's too short to not live in the "now" so go for it! Be what you aspire to be, mentally, physically and emotionally. I chose the right Doctor, I had the right attitude and most of all I had a WONDERFUL support system thanks to my Mother and Sister as well as Dr. Lee. Be a vision of what you desire, not what is dictated to you by the words of others.

1 yr mark

final photos have been added
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

My expectations were greatly exceeded

You really do look beautiful ! I'm glad your procedures turned out so well
Awww thank you so much! I absolutely appreciate it!
But it's look absolutely great! I'm Hispanic and black so my facial structure wouldn't be able to handle to pronunced cheek bones
Did you choose the size? I only ask because I'm interested in this procedure but would prefer something a little less pronounced
Hi there, I left it up to my doctor to choose the size for me, however, I did tell him the type of volume I wanted and the look I was after. I'd find a picture of someone that has a similar look to what you are after.
What an amazing but natural result!!!!
Thank you so much!
Oh my God you look beautiful!! Beautiful results!!!! I can't wait to get mine done. Btw was it hard eating, talking and brushing your teeth the first month?
Thank you so much :) I am actually glad you asked me about the eating, talking and teeth brushing. I would say maybe one to two weeks, was the difficult times due to bandages and eating because of oral sutures. I downloaded an app on my cell phone that repeated back what I would type for the first week lol, eating was a liquid diet for two to three weeks and the want to eat solid food kinda sucked but it was doable. Brushing the teeth was a very passive process, he prescribed me some oral rinse (forgot the exact Rx name) but I would dip a baby tooth brush in it and slowly work around the teeth and gum line while trying not to disturb the oral suture area. Hope this helps :)
I honestly thought you looked more beautiful before the procedure. You can tell you've been worked on. It doesn't look natural. You may like it, but if I saw you on the street, I'd know.
To be quite honest, you targeted two people to tell them how "unnatural" they look on real self which says more about you than it does about me. The fact that everyone I have seen in person or know in person whom told me "they couldn't tell" speaks a lot more for the contrary to your opinion. It's unfortunate that you feel a need to post comments displaying your own self hatred directed at me, since I have done nothing but be supportive of many peoples decisions to obtain cosmetic surgery, but at the end of the day, it's you who has to live with themselves and it's very sad to see that you can't. Good luck in future online endeavors :D
Great answer Lina! The way you look is why I chose Dr. Lee out of the hundreds of doctors out there!
thank you very much girly, and thank you so much for your positivity with such a life changing decision.
How rude of a comment. BS you are just jealous or can't see!!!
Some people unfortunately woman can be so jealous. I was admiring your pics thinking damn she should be a model or a famous celwb with her rare beauty. I totally love the work u had done your face looks younger and beautifully contoured.
Im going to be posting more pics to show that her opinion might be too biased. I wear alot pf makeup, it's just my thing :) but i haven't learned yet hpw to work with my new face, so some of the areas might be over accentuated and could look a little overdone. Hopefully if I have time I will post makeupless pics, it's a matter of opinion and it could be how she sees it, but i highly doubt its the case since she's done it to more than one Dr.Lee patient and Dr.Lee is not at all known for fake looking results. Possibly a competitor?
Thank you Roni, I really appreciate such gracious input.
You look wonderful
You look wonderful
Louise youre right
you look beautiful thanks so much or the update
the cheekbones have given you that exotic european chiseled look
you are welcome, and thank you for the compliments :)