Review for Doctor Brent Moellenken - Beverly Hills, CA

Undergoing surgery is never a pleasant experience....

Undergoing surgery is never a pleasant experience. Yet because of an excellent physician, going through my last procedure was truly extraordinary. I am thankful that I chose to select Dr Brent Moellenken as my doctor. This medical professional combines thorough expertise with hands-on caring and a talent for putting a patient at ease even in trying times!

Of course, a patient’s experience with an individual physician is frequently only as good as the office team that supports the doctor. I want to say kudos to the entire staff! In particular Penny, Crystal, Mary, David, and Sharon ensured that from intake to discharge, I felt taken care of. The aftercare at Serenity is truly amazing!

I did a lot of research to select just the right doctor to do surgery on my face. When I first met with this professional, he proved that he had a very keen eye for looking at my face in its entirety rather than focusing only on the problem areas. He sat quietly observing me with a calm demeanor. He listened intently when I described my situation and clearly picked up on the tiniest details. He went on to provide me with excellent feedback.

This doctor is very personable and easily able to connect with me on a down-to-earth level. In fact, this doctor even gave me his personal email to contact him if I had any additional questions or concerns. How often does a doctor care enough to give you his personal email these days? He also made himself available through the entire process.

It was my stated goal to restore my natural appearance. I did not want to look fake or plastic. Once the bandages came off, I was amazed and impressed with the results. In particular, I like Dr. Moellenken’s decidedly conservative approach. The results of the procedure look great! My face looks like a refreshed version of my self. All the incisions were very meticulous placed and hidden.

I also had a concern – from past experiences – that I would get sick and be nauseated from the general anesthesia. I am very sensitive to the medicines used. Yet again, there was good news: I suffered no nausea at all. Finally, I enjoyed great follow-up and aftercare from this doctor.

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon