Eyelid and Ptosis Surgery--Amazing Results. - Beverly Hills, CA

I recently saw Dr. Zoumalan for a 3 month followup...

I recently saw Dr. Zoumalan for a 3 month followup checkup after having an upper lid blepharoplasty and ptosis repair for my droopy lids. I am healing quite well. Took several weeks for most of my swelling to go away but I was able to tell the improvement from the beginning. I have low thyroid so I do tend to have a delay with my swelling. Overall, I have had no issues. I am very happy with my results. The doctor was able to go over the procedure in detail with me and he was very thorough in explaining what I should expect in terms of recovery and results. I would 100 percent recommend him to my friends and family for any sort of eyelid surgery or issue.

Hi, may i know how long does it take for your lid to look natural?
Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
I would love to add your experience to the eyelid surgery community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.
Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the eyelid surgery community.
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon