Amazing Results with Lower Eyelid Fat Repositioning with Dr. Hoenig -Beverly Hills, CA

Five weeks ago I had a lower eyelid fat...

Five weeks ago I had a lower eyelid fat repositioning procedure done by Dr. Hoenig. I decided to get a consultation with Dr. Hoenig because he is so highly recommended on this website. My intent was to get filler under my eyes to get rid of the bags that were making me look tired all the time. During the consult, Dr. H said that filler wouldn't be the best option in my situation because I had "hills and valleys" that would be better treated with eyelid fat repositioning. I wasn't even considering surgery at the time. To show me what the filler would look like, he shot a bit of saline under my eyes to simulate what filler would do. It completely changed the shape of my eyes and made me look like I had just woken up after crying all night. He showed me before and after photos of patients who had the fat repositioning done and they were impressive so I signed up for the surgery.

I've never had any sort of plastic surgery before and was really nervous about having my eyelids worked on while awake and under only local anesthesia. Turns out I needn't have worried at all - it was painless and I was loopy from valium and indifferent to what was going on during the surgery. I followed the pre- and post-op instructions very closely* and had no issues other than an allergic reaction to the surgical tape. I also took arnica montana for bruising and bromelain for swelling. The first week there was minimal bruising and minor swelling. By the end of week 2 there was only a little swelling. I'm at five weeks post op and I look and feel fabulous! He did such a great job, you can't even tell I had anything done. When I compare photos of how I used to look to how I look now, the change is subtle yet amazing.

All of his staff, especially Noemi, are really nice. And Dr. H is a really kind, patient and most importantly, highly skilled oculoplastic surgeon. He called to see how I was doing and quickly responded to any questions I had. I highly recommend going to see Dr. Hoenig if you are thinking about getting work done on your eyes!

* you're not supposed to shower for the first few days, but I knew I would sleep, and therefore recover, better if I could wash my hair so I made a face/bandage protector out of aluminum foil and scotch tape. It took me a 1/2 hour just to get my ridiculous looking shower contraption on but it was so worth it!

Before & After Photos - Side View

Post surgery photos

Determined to wash my hair

Whoa! Look at me now!

8 Days Post Op

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

THE BEST OCULOPLASTIC SURGEON IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA!