Perfect Experience!! Dr. Dhir is FANTASTIC - Beverly Hills, CA

What can i say? Dr. Dhir is simply the best. A...

What can i say? Dr. Dhir is simply the best. A combination of warmth and impeccable bedside manner, rapport, and patient concern, with a real artists eye, and TOP notch surgeons skills. On the onset of researching a surgeon, I came up short finding articles and patient reviews on the particular procedure of Cheek Implants. For those of you that have done Google searches on this procedure, I am sure you know what I mean. This is why I feel personally compelled to write a stellar review for Dr. Dhir and the experience I had. I have to say I was beyond a little nervous, not knowing what to expect, but to the utmost degree...he was there for me…answering the bazillion questions I had, and tons of emails (often with my redundant, nerve-driven questions). He gave me the reassurance I needed that my concerns and the particular effect I was looking for in the procedure (a high-cheekbone, chiseled look,) was exactly what he saw for me as well---as jittery as I was, I knew I was in good care. I also have to give and fantastic review for his assistant Gladys…such a warm, sweet, and stellar assistant. I really can't say enough good things about this office. In my opinion, Dr. Dhir is a genius artist/surgeon with perfect patient manner. He even asked me what my favorite music was, and while I was walking into the operating room (nervous, understandably) I was astounded to hear my favorite music playing on all the speakers. Perfect experience…and most important of all, I am ECSTATIC about my results. He not only made me look years younger, but very much the model-chiseled look I was going for. Bravo. I will happily be going to him for a very long time. Highly recommended!!
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
I would love to add your experience to the Cheek Augmentation community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.
Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Cheek Augmentation community today.