Butt Implants - Beverly Hills, CA

I always wanted to have my butt done but no...

I always wanted to have my butt done but no doctors where I live perform implant surgery. I thought of a BBL however, I have always heard that If you workout most the fat that gets transferred will burn off which makes it a waist. So after all my research and consults with diff DRs. in different states I chose Dr.Stanton he and his staff is amazing I feel very comfortable and confident because Dr.S is so experienced and does his best to make you happy in a safe way he confident and performs many implant surgeries often. I had it done yesterday the 7th of July I have to say yesterday I felt the most pain so far. Now I'm just resting and I cannot wait to see better results as time goes on. I still have my garment so couldn't take many. I had a bit of a bottom before but I wanted a better profile which it looks like I have but again time will tell (:

4 days post op

It is Kinda hard to take photos with my garment I have to wear I will post more later it also may look weird because I am swollen

2weeks post

I am posting photos but will probably delete bc my bf doesn't really like me to post them. I just want to show everyone and get input. I'm Waiting for the fluff look sometimes I feel it looks bigger than others but overall I must say I am feeling great... I get sore sometimes but I have had lots to do. I am still following dr orders. Can't wait to be 6wks out...

2wks post Photos

Almost 4 wks post

Hi ladies I'm almost 4 weeks post feeling great I have had to sit lots bc of work, driving, and running my kids around prepping for school been so busy but I always relieve the pressure after 20 mins sitting and standing can't wait to be more healed. Can't wait to go to the gym! ;)

Pants shopping 5 weeks out today! yay!

Hi ladies so I went shopping today and wanted to show you all my shape through my pants :) I will most likely delete my photos soon bcause of a few "men" who have seemed to get on RS lately talking inappropriately to some of the ladies on here and it's a real shame bcause we all want to share our experiences and photos to help one another and they just seem to ruin it...

Before and after photos

Hi ladies a few girls have asked me for before photos I found it hard to find clear ones but I will post anyway :) The photo in the pink is a respost I am still bruised wasn't to far out after surg I would like to take another soon to show u all the difference since than. I am definitely fuller at the top now and trying to work out I am gonna try to reach my goal and lose 10-20pounds however, hoping I don't lose my butt so lets see...
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Again as I stated above he and his staff are great the Dr and Mindy are so confident and experienced Dr.S try's to give the patient what they want and is safe about it.

Hey there. I'm planning on going to Stanton as well. May you send me a few before and after photos? Did you just get implants or had fat grafting as well?
I will post more pics. I know the feeling of researching...and having to see before and after pics. I did not have fat grafting. Right now the implants are still sitting a little high. The doc said it will settle in and be at its permenent form at the six month mark. I am one month post op. I am working out now finally. Little by little. I am working to shape it and now get my legs toned to match my new butt. But in the end I did what was safe as far as how much cc's I had. The doc says if everything goes well and I would want more then he would add more a year post op. I will see. I am happy but I may want more. I have to wait to really see at the 6month mark. Good luck to you.
Beautiful and natural:)
Hey buttplants thanks for your guidance. I will be one week post op tomorrow. Feels a lil tight when I walk. Haven't really sat only to use the bathroom. When did u really feel comfortable sitting. Or walking up and down the stairs?
Hey honey well congrats! I'm sure u are so happy :) so which dr did u choose? The comfort level will get better in a few weeks. Be sure to post pics and your review when u feel up to it. To be honest I actually didn't feel to comfortable until about 4wks post BUT I had to sit often after the first week. I know it's not recommended to sit but I had to drive and had so much to do I just relieved pressure fr my bottom every 20 mins. walking I did lots of immediately and went up a stair here and there but not many stairs I basically went off what my body told me was to much.
how many cc's have you got?
Hello Hun I have 485ccs round implants
do you live in CA?
sorry I just noticed your replay to this question , thank a lot, its very sweet of you:)
No prob Hun :) it's tolerable like I said. u going soon?
hi honey looking great:) do you live in CA if not how was your sitting on a plane?
Thank u :) I do not live in Ca. I had to fly and it was not to bad at all it was about a 2 hour flight u can sit during recovery "just not recommended for to long" as long as u relieve the pressure every 20 mins by standing or holding the pressure from your bottom w your arms
Thanks for the answer,Hun)). I can not stop enjoying you results. MY DREAM. Expose PLEASE MORE b&a PHOTOS!
No prob anytime ;) and I will soon I haven't taken many new photos been so busy
Congratulation !!!!! You look amazing!"WOW" effect!!Please, tell something about you measurement: A)height B)weight C)Implant size D) location (over the muscle or under) E) shape of the implant Many thanks in advance!!)))))))
Thanks Hun :), Height is 5'5 weight 140-145 fluctuates and got 485ccs round implants under the muscle went to dr Stanton in Beverly Hills CA.
Hey Love! Your pics look amazing. I love your butt shape and size. I spoke with Mindy today and I told her I prefer to go with round. I will go in for another visit in the next few months to discuss the sizing. Thanks for all your wonderful feedback and support.
Awesome! You're gonna love em Good luck keep us posted would like to follow your journey:))
I'm here anytime, u have my # also and Can't wait until u go! you are gonna love your body even that much more you'll have the ass to match the boobs :))
Hi, I wanted to know how tall you are and what size implants you received? I'm 5'9" tall and I'm trying to figure out what size implants I should really get that would compliment my frame I've had a BBL a year ago but I'm looking for something more premanant. I've been researching different physicians and just want to have an idea as far as size goes.
Aré you the same size in clothes? I was size 2 and Now , 4 weeks later o barely fit in size 6 ( pants I had ready to be donated!) I am freaking out
No I'm about 2 sizes larger as well so I'm expecting to go up in size when I get implants. With the BBL my results were great for all of six months and than came shrinkage. Don't get me wrong it's larger than what it was before but it's definitely not as big as I wanted. I also want to get a tummy tuck and include fat grafting with the implants. I have two kids so my body sucks lol. I'm still researching doctors but I'm hoping I find someone that will work great with my frame.
I am pretty much wearing the same ones from before which is a 29 and squeeze in them I wear nothing but stretchy pants." lol but honestly I think I would wear a bigger size if they weren't stretchy but I like my clothes fitted and tight. As for your pants that's a good thing right? u got a great big butt:)
Hello actually the dr would have to recommend the size for u based off your measurements. But to give an idea I am 5'5 and my weight fluctuates Anywhere fr 140-145 and I got 485ccs round implants :) I do wish I could have gotten bigger
I think they look great not too big but not small either I hope my result turn out as good as yours. I haven't been to any consults yet so I'm certain that I will be happy with the size. I'm 226 so I have a lot of weight on my booty so I hope that with additional fat grafting will give me that natural look I want with the implants.