Butt Implants - Beverly Hills, CA

I always wanted to have my butt done but no...

I always wanted to have my butt done but no doctors where I live perform implant surgery. I thought of a BBL however, I have always heard that If you workout most the fat that gets transferred will burn off which makes it a waist. So after all my research and consults with diff DRs. in different states I chose Dr.Stanton he and his staff is amazing I feel very comfortable and confident because Dr.S is so experienced and does his best to make you happy in a safe way he confident and performs many implant surgeries often. I had it done yesterday the 7th of July I have to say yesterday I felt the most pain so far. Now I'm just resting and I cannot wait to see better results as time goes on. I still have my garment so couldn't take many. I had a bit of a bottom before but I wanted a better profile which it looks like I have but again time will tell (:

4 days post op

It is Kinda hard to take photos with my garment I have to wear I will post more later it also may look weird because I am swollen

2weeks post

I am posting photos but will probably delete bc my bf doesn't really like me to post them. I just want to show everyone and get input. I'm Waiting for the fluff look sometimes I feel it looks bigger than others but overall I must say I am feeling great... I get sore sometimes but I have had lots to do. I am still following dr orders. Can't wait to be 6wks out...

2wks post Photos

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Again as I stated above he and his staff are great the Dr and Mindy are so confident and experienced Dr.S try's to give the patient what they want and is safe about it.

Ur butt looks great!! I really think the round does suit u best! U shouldn't have no concerns about it being high. With time everything goes down, u will see. Us girls r too hard on ourselves.
Thank you. My goal definnately was to achieve getting more roundness I just hadn't researched the difference of projection of round vs oval I just figured I didn't wanna risk it shifting. It's nice for u bcause your not to far fr our dr. And yes we are hard on ourselves it's crazy omg and like u said we always want to go back to try n perfect it so now I'm thinking hmmm what to do? lol but I better just chill out and try to be patient. Doesn't it seem like the longest 6wks ever?!
Looking good :) They will drop and fluff no worries about that. I think you are doing great!
Thank u so much for everything u have given me piece of mind these past few weeks when I have concerns I appreciate it :) and u look great also
U have to post or send pics soon remember ;)
They look great! Slightly a little high, but that is expected! A few more wks you will be golden:) wondering if you could post in a few wks about how the feel? I don't have enough fat for a bbl so now I have to look into butt implants:/ I am extremely nervous bc I am a gym nut and do legs and glutes twice a wk and I am wondering after a person is all healed up can the implants move or even hurt?
Yes highness I expected :) actually i wanted a little more of fullness on the top now I'm waiting for my drop/fluff that everyone says happens once the muscles settle I will deff post photos later I'm only 2 wks post and since I had bruises I was hesitant to post now. I do hear the implant can move and that's why the dr recommended round implants in case it did it's not obvious bc I live so far I attend the gym lots as well so I didn't wanna risk getting oval than it shifting or something it would not be convenient to have to go back to Ca. Anyone who has the procedure must wait 6 weeks before going to the gym it's best to let your body heal and i think taking it easy at the gym and responding to how your body feels would be perfect prob take it easy there the first weeks than you should be fine... I'll think you'll do great. :)
Also some more info to think about a BBL if u ever became a candidate. It can go away in time anyway will absorb or most deff be burned if u hit the gym lots! I think implants would be a better investment for u cause u know your butt will always be there :) also one more thing to clarify many girls have oval implants (mynewbutt) went to Stanton too and has oval and it looks very beautiful on her and many of us others have round which looks good too some had grafting u know it depends on what the dr says. I believe a good dr will help to choose the size and shape that best fits your body so u do not have complications I live in another state fr my dr and he said either worked for me so I just went safer w round in case it does move. Dr Stanton truly is a great physician keep him in mind... :)
You look fab! What size and shape implant did you get?
Thank you :) I got 485cc round...
How are you feeling so far? He did an amazing job! Wondering if you will post any more pix;)?
Hello thank you :) I'm feeling better and better each day he's amazing he has also done great work on a few other girls on here I am sure u seen... I looked over your profile and I think u should do it the procedure can be tough but is one the best decisions women make. The first week was the hardest my 2nd wk was Monday and it's not so bad can't wait for more time to pass... Ill post some by tmorr I am waiting for the fluff but I can honestly say it's looking better I had lots of bruising bc I had to sit at the airport and the pressure bruised it the first week one the girls recommended arnica so it's getting better.
Do u have any more pics ? I'm looking for a doctor in the LA area too . How are you doing with your new butt ?
Hello yes I have one in pants I can post from today it's difficult to take new pics because I have to leave the garment on and because I have bruising from the lipo. I will take more this coming week though and post for and keep everyone posted. (:
Also I am feeling great I am getting comfortable maybe a little to much lol I was at the beach today I and went for lunch I just have to be careful because it's easy to over do it on things and get problems you know. Thanks for asking only thing must say I am walking slow and the muscles in my buttocks/implants spasm lots so I'm resting now.
Okay well keep us posted .. I want to do this but I'm so scared!!! I hope u recover easily and without complications .. That freaks me out! I'm so glad I came on realself :) most of the girls that come in here are so cool. Looking forward to see your pics!! I need motivation to do this for once and for all. I hate having a small butt.. Ugh'
I sure will, I posted the 2 from today. I can understand it is scary but the best advice is going in and expecting pain but know there will be gain in the end. It is truly worth it if you want a big butt and the best results with implants. Don't get me wrong a BBL is a nice procedure for some people but the fat can burn away if you exercise and for me I did not want to waist my money on that I wanted the implants.
Ur all set and done with the surgery:) Shape looks great! How r u feeling so far?
Hey doll, yes I am set finally now I just need time to pass for it to look even better and " fluff out" everyone says lol first day was hard well when I woke and of course some bad pain but I been taking all my meds to prevent the pain and today being 3 days post I was out and about of vourse taking baby steps bc I don't wanna ruin the result but I'm feelin okay and just excited I heard it takes a few weeks to notice the better results everything is so tight u know how that goes.. How are u?
Oh ya and so I ended up with round he let me choose between the oval as well but I liked round so if they move, just like the reason u chose round than he fit in 480-485ccs can't remember exact lol
I'm ok just a little concerned. Have more swelling on my left cheek. Will call the office tomorrow. Feels very squishy compared to my right side. Need my body to absorb any fluids. Hope u continue to feel better each day:) keep us posted!
Bummer I'm sure it'll get better the human body works and heals in mysterious ways sometimes lol but I sure will and u as well. Glad you are over the pain! And great look in your dress girl.
Thank you! The projection has gotten bigger:) At least I hope it's the implants pushing through not fluid collection.