Butt Implants - Beverly Hills, CA

I always wanted to have my butt done but no...

I always wanted to have my butt done but no doctors where I live perform implant surgery. I thought of a BBL however, I have always heard that If you workout most the fat that gets transferred will burn off which makes it a waist. So after all my research and consults with diff DRs. in different states I chose Dr.Stanton he and his staff is amazing I feel very comfortable and confident because Dr.S is so experienced and does his best to make you happy in a safe way he confident and performs many implant surgeries often. I had it done yesterday the 7th of July I have to say yesterday I felt the most pain so far. Now I'm just resting and I cannot wait to see better results as time goes on. I still have my garment so couldn't take many. I had a bit of a bottom before but I wanted a better profile which it looks like I have but again time will tell (:

4 days post op

It is Kinda hard to take photos with my garment I have to wear I will post more later it also may look weird because I am swollen

2weeks post

I am posting photos but will probably delete bc my bf doesn't really like me to post them. I just want to show everyone and get input. I'm Waiting for the fluff look sometimes I feel it looks bigger than others but overall I must say I am feeling great... I get sore sometimes but I have had lots to do. I am still following dr orders. Can't wait to be 6wks out...

2wks post Photos

Almost 4 wks post

Hi ladies I'm almost 4 weeks post feeling great I have had to sit lots bc of work, driving, and running my kids around prepping for school been so busy but I always relieve the pressure after 20 mins sitting and standing can't wait to be more healed. Can't wait to go to the gym! ;)

Pants shopping 5 weeks out today! yay!

Hi ladies so I went shopping today and wanted to show you all my shape through my pants :) I will most likely delete my photos soon bcause of a few "men" who have seemed to get on RS lately talking inappropriately to some of the ladies on here and it's a real shame bcause we all want to share our experiences and photos to help one another and they just seem to ruin it...

Before and after photos

Hi ladies a few girls have asked me for before photos I found it hard to find clear ones but I will post anyway :) The photo in the pink is a respost I am still bruised wasn't to far out after surg I would like to take another soon to show u all the difference since than. I am definitely fuller at the top now and trying to work out I am gonna try to reach my goal and lose 10-20pounds however, hoping I don't lose my butt so lets see...
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Again as I stated above he and his staff are great the Dr and Mindy are so confident and experienced Dr.S try's to give the patient what they want and is safe about it.

Thanks for the answer,Hun)). I can not stop enjoying you results. MY DREAM. Expose PLEASE MORE b&a PHOTOS!
No prob anytime ;) and I will soon I haven't taken many new photos been so busy
Congratulation !!!!! You look amazing!"WOW" effect!!Please, tell something about you measurement: A)height B)weight C)Implant size D) location (over the muscle or under) E) shape of the implant Many thanks in advance!!)))))))
Thanks Hun :), Height is 5'5 weight 140-145 fluctuates and got 485ccs round implants under the muscle went to dr Stanton in Beverly Hills CA.
Hey Love! Your pics look amazing. I love your butt shape and size. I spoke with Mindy today and I told her I prefer to go with round. I will go in for another visit in the next few months to discuss the sizing. Thanks for all your wonderful feedback and support.
Awesome! You're gonna love em Good luck keep us posted would like to follow your journey:))
I'm here anytime, u have my # also and Can't wait until u go! you are gonna love your body even that much more you'll have the ass to match the boobs :))
Hi, I wanted to know how tall you are and what size implants you received? I'm 5'9" tall and I'm trying to figure out what size implants I should really get that would compliment my frame I've had a BBL a year ago but I'm looking for something more premanant. I've been researching different physicians and just want to have an idea as far as size goes.
Aré you the same size in clothes? I was size 2 and Now , 4 weeks later o barely fit in size 6 ( pants I had ready to be donated!) I am freaking out
No I'm about 2 sizes larger as well so I'm expecting to go up in size when I get implants. With the BBL my results were great for all of six months and than came shrinkage. Don't get me wrong it's larger than what it was before but it's definitely not as big as I wanted. I also want to get a tummy tuck and include fat grafting with the implants. I have two kids so my body sucks lol. I'm still researching doctors but I'm hoping I find someone that will work great with my frame.
I am pretty much wearing the same ones from before which is a 29 and squeeze in them I wear nothing but stretchy pants." lol but honestly I think I would wear a bigger size if they weren't stretchy but I like my clothes fitted and tight. As for your pants that's a good thing right? u got a great big butt:)
Hello actually the dr would have to recommend the size for u based off your measurements. But to give an idea I am 5'5 and my weight fluctuates Anywhere fr 140-145 and I got 485ccs round implants :) I do wish I could have gotten bigger
I think they look great not too big but not small either I hope my result turn out as good as yours. I haven't been to any consults yet so I'm certain that I will be happy with the size. I'm 226 so I have a lot of weight on my booty so I hope that with additional fat grafting will give me that natural look I want with the implants.
No happy about the size, I was looking to fill my pants, bcause they were always baggy from my butt... I just hope my butt will shrink.... Feels weird..
Hey Naye10! How are you? What ending up happening with you girl, I havent heard how your seroma scare turned out
Lol I understand I feel like I still have to wear certain types of pants and than I still hate the shape
The thing is even though my pants size went up it's not full and I have a tummy from being preggo and a super small waist "very odd" actually. But some days it's good other days not so much.
Awe lol well it prob will change in size, shape etc. I'm sure u will love it. Post pics when u feel up to it. Are u feeling better?
Lol yes it's very odd I assume it's very normal.
Thank u.. ;) n I'm sure u are gonna love it and yes u can prob get a good size also bigger than mine :))
Sorry I just realized u ladies may have been talking to eachother but I post anyway lol
Do u have a dr in mind?
Hi Angel, I had the bacteria results back from my drainage and they were negative... The seroma is still there and the dr here is hoping that my body will reabsorved . However they removed my drains last week after 3 weeks and we find out that one of the drains was stitched from inside! Si I had to go to emergency surgery in order for a general surgeon to take it out... I was unde anesthesia and was a 40 min surgery, because they were concern about pertruding the muscle in order to take the stitch out.. More money out of my pocket... Every day I regret this surgery with somebody out of the country more and more...
Not yet I've just been looking at different ones results and people's opinions and locations of their facilities. And it's totally cool this is your blog lol. Also it probably is normal and I'm thinking it will be a nice shape and size
Awww I am so sorry! That is horrible. Why did they stitch the drain from the inside??? Did they not drain the seroma while you were under? I am glad that your bacterial results were negative though! Thats really good!!!