I Finally Scheduled my Appt! Now I Am Scared and Excited All at Once! :) - Beverly Hills, CA

I have been on this site so much lately I swear I...

I have been on this site so much lately I swear I have it memorized front to back. I having been researching butt implants and have finally chosen Dr Stanton In CA. He has recommended the oval intramuscular implants, which I love-BUT Dr Stanton said there is a 10-15% chance of the oval implants shifting and rotating. I have heard and read this as well and it freaks me out. Can any of you comment on this or have you experienced this?

Change of implants

So I spoke to Mindy today (Dr Stantons patient coordinator) and given my activity level and the fact that I want more fullness at the top of my butt where I am currently lacking- I have decided to go with the round implant. If it rotates or shifts, it's round, therefore its not going to mess up my Butt shape. My surgery is 7 days away and I am anxious and so excited!!!!!!!!

6 More Days from today!!!

So I am literally counting down the minutes! 6 more days from today! I am so unbelievably excited I cannot wait! I have so much fear and excitement I feel like I am going bananas, LOL! I totally trust my Dr so I know he will give me what I am looking for (that's the exciting part :) ) The fear is a combination of waiting (the wait is killing me, hahaha) and just wanting to know what I will look like after. The unknown drives me crazy. From what I have read from you all, laying on my stomach for days/weeks is going to be no fun, so I am sure I will be updating this daily (a girl HAS to have something to do all day right?)
I am so lucky to have my sweet hubby around to help me out after though, that's a HUGE relief for me. He is such a wonderful, supporting guy I just love him so much. My mom doesn't think I should do this surgery because she thinks that I should just gain 10-20 lbs and then "magically" I would have a butt. But that's not how it works. I don't get to choose where fat goes when I do gain weight (which is usually my stomach/love handle area) and heaven knows I DO NOT want it going there. But my hubby on the other hand is just supportive, he knows how self conscious I am of my butt. I was taking a medication a few years ago that caused me to lose 20-30 lbs in a matter of 2-3 months. I went from a cute 100 lb body to 73 lbs and looked sickly. My butt went from cute and perky to nothing. I have finally gained my weight back, and am now back to my 100 lbs, but very little went to my butt. My hubby isn't into ginormous butts, but he understands that I do want something with more projection and fullness than what I currently have. He has even made me some "mini steps" for our home so that when I go up and down the stairs I wont have to lift my leg up very high to step up onto our steps to go up and downstairs. He has offered to shave my legs after surgery lol which I think would be so funny ( he is probably only offering because he doesn't want to crawl in bed with a wooly mammoth LOL! )
I am curious though, how do you all get into the tub to take a shower. Like that's a pretty big step from outside the tub to the inside. I was thinking of just using like a step stool of some sort but I don't know if it will be too difficult. Any ideas???

I did it!! :)

Hey everyone! I have been MIA for awhile. I has my surgery last Fri but getting back home and dealing with my daughter prepping for a vaca with her bio-dad I have just had so much going on! So surgery went great, I ended up with 300cc round implants and they are awesome so far! Dr Stanton is amazing! HIGHLY recommend him! As of now, my implants are hard and high which is normal. Sleeping on my tummy all day and night sucks so bad! I cant wait til everything is norm and I can walk, run, jump and jog lol! This is a very rough procedure I will say, I cant take the pain meds bcuz they make me sick. The pain is pretty intense. Not to mention, I swell after surgeries-so my knees are swollen, arms , hands, everything is a little swollen. I hate that part. Anyone else having this drama?

9 days post op

Hi girlies!
So I'm 9 days post op today and recovery is going pretty good. My butt is tight and implants are still hard. Anyone know when they loosen up and soften? My implants are under my muscles so my muscles feel real tight and I can't lift my legs up too high without feeling like something is going to rip. Is that normal ?

high and hard lol

So does anyone know really from their own experience how long it takes roughly for implants UNDER the muscle to drop into place and soften?

Just an update...

Hi girls!
So I have to say, I am only 13 days Post op, but I just love my results thus far. I will say, this procedure is truly a PAIN in the A$$ literally. Not sitting or laying on my back is torture. But its SO worth it! I finally have a butt! Granted, its not a BIG butt, but then again I am not a big girl. I just wanted shape, curves, you know-to just feel feminine. I had boobs but no backside. I felt sexy from the front but dude-ish from the back lol! I hated it. Now I feel perfect!!! But be sure you do your research on your doc because he/she will be what makes or breaks your outcome-good or bad.

Before Pic

Ugh! I cant believe I am posting this! Its SOOOOO embarrassing! So obviously no butt at all.
Hubby said I could post these pics, he is a bit weird when it comes to putting my body parts online LOL :)

butt implant scar remedies....any ideas ???

I know it's too early to be using anything for scars right now, but I'm wondering if anyone has had butt implants and used anything for their scars that actually truly minimized them?

Anyone need help with SWELLING??

Hey everyone, so as I mentioned before-I had HORRIBLE swelling after surgery and laying on my stomach didnt help because my face was swollen too. So I did some research and found that PINEAPPLE seriously helps with swelling. I thought it sounded odd, but I love pineapple so I tried it and within 2 days my swelling was GONE. I just bought a whole pineapple, and I took the green top off and cut off the hard outer skin. Then I ate the rest- yes even the core ( its sweet-ish, just not as juicy, soft or good as the actual fruit) but in doing my reading, I read that the core really helps with swelling the most. I didnt eat the whole thing all at once. I ate a little in the morning, some in the afternoon and then also in the evening. I did that for 2 days and no more swelling.
Just be sure to brush your teeth after because pineapple is acidic.
Just thought I would share the info :)

New Pic-3 weeks Post Op

Side view-3 weeks post op

4 weeks post op

Hi Ladies! So I am 4 weeks post op now! Things are going great! I can pretty much do everything as normal. I am still a little tight in the glutes but its not painful. I love them and I fill out my clothes so much better. I still like wearing loose clothes like dresses for now simply for the comfy-ness, but I love how all my pants look on me. This was well worth the $ and the pain!!

5 weeks today :)

So today is my 5 week post op review :) I am feeling great, and back to normal. I know it will take awhile longer for them to soften up, but they are starting to drop a bit. Loving them more and more each day!

6 weeks post op!

Hi Gals! So not much to tell other than I am loving my new butt more and more each day. It is starting to feel a bit softer, and a more natural part of my body. I am so happy I went through with this procedure. Although the inconvenience of it is truly a pain in the A$$, literally-it has been so worth it! XOXO!!

Scars :)

So I have been asked to post pics of my scars, they are super light but I expect they will lighten even more because I have been using Prosil on them since last week.

Scar Pics

7 Weeks Post Op !!!!

Hi everyone! So today I am 7 weeks post op, whoop whoop!! :) Nothing much new, other than I am much more flexible now. I can bend down and touch my toes again :) Still tight muscles but they are loosening and relaxing. Started to workout again, nothing wild and crazy-just walking on my treadmill and light lunges and squats. Oh and pull ups and some ab stuff (not laying down, just ab crunches hanging from my arm bar) This has been such a tedious procedure. And so uncomfortable, not pain wise but inconvenient. But it has been soooooo worth it. I love my butt and shape. I am so happy I did this, no regrets!
XOXOXO!!

LOL Shirt in 6 weeks and 7 weeks post op pics.....

Okay so I am NOT wearing the same shirt in post op pics week 6 & 7. Week 6 is purple and week 7 is pink, but in the pics they look the same! Ugh stupid dang camera!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Have u had any complications? I really want butt implants and want to go to the same dr as u if I decide to get them. I've heard from my own ps who did my breast about all the complications and why he doesn't do butt implants and he told me not to get them but I haven't been seeing too many people that get infections and complications and would like to know if any of dr statons patients have had any problems? Or would it be too early to tell for u? Thanks in advance
Hi! No, I luckily have had a very easy surgery and recovery. No complications :) There are truly so many complications that can happen with this procedure, it's no joke. That is why it is absolutely imperative that you choose a Dr who knows this procedure like the back of his/her hand. And not only that, but a Dr who has patients with amazing before and after pics. I did months and months of research trying to find a dr who was the BEST, and Dr Stanton seriously is. The way he makes/forms the pocket and how he places the implant lessens the complication rate astronomically. I have not come across any of his patients who ran into any issues. His complication rate is far less than any other surgeon I found. Most Dr's wont do this procedure because it takes a Dr who truly knows what they are doing. It's not like Dr's who truly know this procedure are a dime a dozen. There are very few in the US or elsewhere who can perform this procedure successfully without issues. No its not too early for me to tell. Typically any issues that would have happened would have already taken place. Keep in mind, your aftercare at home also plays a large role in your successful recovery. It is literally an inconvenient pain in the a$$ but it will definitely help to keep you on the best road for an amazing result! Hope this helps!! Good Luck!!
Yes this helps a lot I have heard so many good thugs about this ps' work. I know now i am more leaning towards getting them done and only by him. Ty so much for your response.
No problem! :)
You look great! So after 7 or 8 weeks...are the implants feeling like a natural part of the body? or do you still notice them when you sit or drive a car? Thanks for sharing.
Thank you so much! Honestly, when I sit and drive I do not feel them at all. The only thing I can say is that my my glute muscles are still kinda tight. But that can take 3-6 months until they relax back to normal. But other than that I do not even notice them, they feel so natural. But I think that has alot to do with the way my Dr placed them and made my pocket.
Thank you for posting your pics. You look absolutely amazing! I am scheduling my surgery w/ Dr. Stanton soon, and super excited!
Thank you! OMG he is the BEST!!! You will love your results I just know it! He truly knows this procedure and I am soooooo happy I chose him. He is seriously the "butt KING". Good luck hun, can't wait to see your results!!
Amazing
Thank you!
Stunning!!
Thanks hun!
Hello angel!! How are you feeling?? Are you using something on your scar?? It's healing so well!! Now you can work out? Today doctor took my drains out, I know your doctor didn't use drains, but did you wear a garment? Is it necessary?
Hi Hun! How are you? You are looking beautiful!! Yes I am using Prosil, it works sooooo amazingly well, I have used it on my breast aug scars and they are 100% invisible now. It's my absolute FAVE!! I am so happy for you having your drains removed, I bet they were so uncomfortable :( No I didn't wear a garment, my Dr said it was not necessary for me. Yes I am working out now, Hallelujah! I started really slow and mild, walking on my treadmill, etc and now I am able to do squats and lunges-very carefully, but I am able to do them. I love working out. It makes me feel soooo much better especially after laying here for all these weeks on my stomach not able to do much. I feel so much more normal now. I love my results and the way I am feeling. It was definitely worth it for me.
Hi, Thank you! No I can't feel them, I could in the beginning but not now. They are still "stiff and tight" but are softening. No, they are permanent, unless I choose to remove them. They are a solid silicone, not like breast implants so they won't rupture. I love the gym as well, and leg, ab and glute workouts are my addiction. I can do any workout at this point without it affecting the implant. I am still stiff like I mentioned before, but workouts are getting easier and easier. At 6 weeks my Dr gives full clearance to live normally :)
Thanks so much for these thorough answers Angel. I have to say, after years of researching both BBL and Butt Implants, your review, photos and lovely manner have really sold the idea of Butt Implants to me!
Awwwww! Thank you! You are so sweet! Good Luck with your journey, whichever procedure you choose! :)
Thank you! I've actually HAD an BBL already but your photos and your review have been like a siren's call! Your implants certainly give you an amazing projector and already the placement looks so natural. I can't wait to follow your entries over the next few months and hopefully forcible future!
Thank you!!! I appreciate it! :) :) :)
Love your results! I had a few ?'s... 1) can u feel the implants when sitting? Or if you grab your butt? 2) do you have to change them out in your life time? I am a gym junkie, and love to do leg and glute workouts. Wondering if that will affect the implant position?
Thanks! They were really hard and tight at first, but they get a little softer with time. I am only 6 weeks out, but they are softer than they were in the beginning. My Dr said by the 4-6 month mark, they will feel like a part of my natural body and will feel just like normal.
Hi u look great is it soft now I'm so scard but I want to get implants I had a bbl in now I'm going back for round two next year I was thinking of getting implants done next year also with Dr jimmerson how long did it take for your implants to get soft
Beautiful!!..Can't get any better than that:) it's perfect!
Awwww you are so sweet, thank you! How are you doing? You look AMAZING!
I'm doing good, thanks! Just dealing with my old problem from previous surgery. My left side ain't looking too good. Pockets haven't healed completely. Its getting there slow...ugh I have no patience. Lol otherwise it's a definite improvement overall. Wish I had met Dr. Staton a lot sooner!! Any pics with ur fav jeans or dress?? Love ur shape!