So happy Now! Luv'n my booty!

I have been on this site so much lately I swear I...

I have been on this site so much lately I swear I have it memorized front to back. I having been researching butt implants and have finally chosen Dr Stanton In CA. He has recommended the oval intramuscular implants, which I love-BUT Dr Stanton said there is a 10-15% chance of the oval implants shifting and rotating. I have heard and read this as well and it freaks me out. Can any of you comment on this or have you experienced this?

Change of implants

So I spoke to Mindy today (Dr Stantons patient coordinator) and given my activity level and the fact that I want more fullness at the top of my butt where I am currently lacking- I have decided to go with the round implant. If it rotates or shifts, it's round, therefore its not going to mess up my Butt shape. My surgery is 7 days away and I am anxious and so excited!!!!!!!!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

6 More Days from today!!!

So I am literally counting down the minutes! 6 more days from today! I am so unbelievably excited I cannot wait! I have so much fear and excitement I feel like I am going bananas, LOL! I totally trust my Dr so I know he will give me what I am looking for (that's the exciting part :) ) The fear is a combination of waiting (the wait is killing me, hahaha) and just wanting to know what I will look like after. The unknown drives me crazy. From what I have read from you all, laying on my stomach for days/weeks is going to be no fun, so I am sure I will be updating this daily (a girl HAS to have something to do all day right?)
I am so lucky to have my sweet hubby around to help me out after though, that's a HUGE relief for me. He is such a wonderful, supporting guy I just love him so much. My mom doesn't think I should do this surgery because she thinks that I should just gain 10-20 lbs and then "magically" I would have a butt. But that's not how it works. I don't get to choose where fat goes when I do gain weight (which is usually my stomach/love handle area) and heaven knows I DO NOT want it going there. But my hubby on the other hand is just supportive, he knows how self conscious I am of my butt. I was taking a medication a few years ago that caused me to lose 20-30 lbs in a matter of 2-3 months. I went from a cute 100 lb body to 73 lbs and looked sickly. My butt went from cute and perky to nothing. I have finally gained my weight back, and am now back to my 100 lbs, but very little went to my butt. My hubby isn't into ginormous butts, but he understands that I do want something with more projection and fullness than what I currently have. He has even made me some "mini steps" for our home so that when I go up and down the stairs I wont have to lift my leg up very high to step up onto our steps to go up and downstairs. He has offered to shave my legs after surgery lol which I think would be so funny ( he is probably only offering because he doesn't want to crawl in bed with a wooly mammoth LOL! )
I am curious though, how do you all get into the tub to take a shower. Like that's a pretty big step from outside the tub to the inside. I was thinking of just using like a step stool of some sort but I don't know if it will be too difficult. Any ideas???

I did it!! :)

Hey everyone! I have been MIA for awhile. I has my surgery last Fri but getting back home and dealing with my daughter prepping for a vaca with her bio-dad I have just had so much going on! So surgery went great, I ended up with 300cc round implants and they are awesome so far! Dr Stanton is amazing! HIGHLY recommend him! As of now, my implants are hard and high which is normal. Sleeping on my tummy all day and night sucks so bad! I cant wait til everything is norm and I can walk, run, jump and jog lol! This is a very rough procedure I will say, I cant take the pain meds bcuz they make me sick. The pain is pretty intense. Not to mention, I swell after surgeries-so my knees are swollen, arms , hands, everything is a little swollen. I hate that part. Anyone else having this drama?

9 days post op

Hi girlies!
So I'm 9 days post op today and recovery is going pretty good. My butt is tight and implants are still hard. Anyone know when they loosen up and soften? My implants are under my muscles so my muscles feel real tight and I can't lift my legs up too high without feeling like something is going to rip. Is that normal ?

high and hard lol

So does anyone know really from their own experience how long it takes roughly for implants UNDER the muscle to drop into place and soften?

Just an update...

Hi girls!
So I have to say, I am only 13 days Post op, but I just love my results thus far. I will say, this procedure is truly a PAIN in the A$$ literally. Not sitting or laying on my back is torture. But its SO worth it! I finally have a butt! Granted, its not a BIG butt, but then again I am not a big girl. I just wanted shape, curves, you know-to just feel feminine. I had boobs but no backside. I felt sexy from the front but dude-ish from the back lol! I hated it. Now I feel perfect!!! But be sure you do your research on your doc because he/she will be what makes or breaks your outcome-good or bad.

Before Pic

Ugh! I cant believe I am posting this! Its SOOOOO embarrassing! So obviously no butt at all.
Hubby said I could post these pics, he is a bit weird when it comes to putting my body parts online LOL :)

You have done so well sweety, hope your feeling ok, your curves look amazing in that last pic you posted. How are you feeling? What's the pain like?
Thank you so much! You are so sweet!!! Yes I feel great! I have a pretty high pain tolerance so it wasn't the worst pain I ever felt but it is definitely uncomfortable that's for sure. My dr prescribed me pain meds but RX pain meds make me sick, like really sick. So I took about 600 mg of ibuprofen per day for the first 3-4 days then after that I was able to tolerate the pain without meds. Now I just feel like the glute muscles are a bit sore almost like it would feel if I had worked out doing glute exercises. It's not bad at all now that I'm 2 weeks out :)

butt implant scar remedies....any ideas ???

I know it's too early to be using anything for scars right now, but I'm wondering if anyone has had butt implants and used anything for their scars that actually truly minimized them?

I think my before pic is a bit deceiving due to the fact I enlarged it for this post LOL! It makes my butt look bigger than It actually was. It was truly flat on top and there was barely anything at the bottom. I hated it. I could put on jeans and put both my arms down the butt part of my jeans it was that baggy in the butt.
Hello! You look amazing!! Round looks so good on you, maybe I'm changing my choice about oval, not sure, how do you go to the bathroom??? Can you sit??
Awww, thank you so much! You're so sweet :) I could sit to use the restroom but I choose not to. Not until I'm 3weeks post op. I am just a wee bit over board on making sure I heal well Lol!! So this is prob tmi but to pee, I just use disposable plastic cups. They are 20oz and they came with 50 cups for $1.50 @ Wal-Mart. While standing I tinkle in it, pour it in the toilet, throw the cup away and wipe with flushable wipes. #2 Lol (this is prob too much tmi) I just lean against the toilet with the back of my legs, then I grab the seat with my hands so all the pressure is on my arms and I bend my arms to kind of lower me toward the seat. I do my business, and wipe with flushable wipes. I keep Lysol spray in every bathroom and spray the toilet before each use (just as a precaution) like I said I'm overboard :) It's super annoying but I'm not taking any chances. I can sit periodically for 20 min at a time as long as I stand up and walk around for a few minutes to relieve the pressure. But I choose not to sit as of now. Not until the 3 week mark. Ugh! It's so hard not sitting but I am at my 2 week mark today so one more week won't be too terrible :)

Anyone need help with SWELLING??

Hey everyone, so as I mentioned before-I had HORRIBLE swelling after surgery and laying on my stomach didnt help because my face was swollen too. So I did some research and found that PINEAPPLE seriously helps with swelling. I thought it sounded odd, but I love pineapple so I tried it and within 2 days my swelling was GONE. I just bought a whole pineapple, and I took the green top off and cut off the hard outer skin. Then I ate the rest- yes even the core ( its sweet-ish, just not as juicy, soft or good as the actual fruit) but in doing my reading, I read that the core really helps with swelling the most. I didnt eat the whole thing all at once. I ate a little in the morning, some in the afternoon and then also in the evening. I did that for 2 days and no more swelling.
Just be sure to brush your teeth after because pineapple is acidic.
Just thought I would share the info :)

Hello, I am having my surgery the 23. What do you advice to have at home for the recovery? Any special sleeping aid? How did you wash to prevent an I infection? Please any advice will be appreciated!!!
Hi!! Oh I am so happy for you! So, recovery kinda sucks actually. You have to sleep on your stomach and I think that is the worst part for me. Sitting on the toilet is impossible at first, so I ended up buying the 20oz plastic cups at Walmart for $1.50 ish and I pee in them standing up, then I wipe with flushable wipes. I pour the urine in the toilet and toss the cup. I feel its much more sanitary than sitting on the toilet. I know we have all been taught to wipe front to back, but keep in mind if you do so, you are wiping into the area of your incision. So I wipe back to front and just make sure I dont get any #2 near my va-jay-jay -TMI I know, SORRY! Also, I used Neosporin on my incisions for only 5 days. It is an antibacterial ointment and using it any more than 5 days can cause a yeast infection in your incision. So shower, wash your incisions with just reg soap, pat them dry ( I actually used my blow dryer on cool to dry mine) then apply a thin layer of the Neosporin. This helps keep bacteria from getting in there and helps them heal faster. Eat protein to help you with healing, and pineapple helps with swelling/inflammation. Buy a boppy pillow, it helps alot for sitting when you're able to. Keep your underwear clean, I change mine a couple times a day just because I am OCD with all this LOL! Stay hydrated. Take it slow, dont push yourself. Go at your body's pace. For sleeping, the first few days I slept like a baby due to the meds. I take Trazodone, its a RX that is non habit forming and helps me sleep, but doesnt konk me out to the point that I am incapacitated. I would NOT sit until your incision is COMPLETELY healed because the pressure of you sitting on the implant could cause your incision to split open. Just be sure to keep the whole area down there fresh and clean especially while the incision is healing and closing. Get lots of rest, the more you push yourself the more you will swell. If you can think of any other questions, let me know I will try to help any way I can! Good Luck to you!!!!
You aré angel! Thank you for the time you are taking to respond! I really appreciated. I will follow up your advices. When where you able to drive?

New Pic-3 weeks Post Op

Hi Thanks! For the most part I am back to normal. I am not working out yet, but I am pretty much back to doing things as before. Muscles are still tight but not sore. I love it!
My muscles are still sore but no pain. My 3 weeks are up on Monday. I think I may need 1 more week off work. My legs are sore.
Btw I love ur results too! Post pics of side profile:)

Side view-3 weeks post op

Your butt looks amazing!! Hope I get results like yours in a few weeks. So far mine is all bruises, stiffness and swollen. And the drains ugh the drains...can't wait to get them off.
Thank you!!! I am sure you will have fabulous results! Waiting for them is the worst part (at least for me, because I have the patience of a pea lol ) I cant imagine having drains-they must be so uncomfortable and obnoxious. I hope you can get them off soon :)
:) Thank you! I hope it doesn't get too big LOL!

4 weeks post op

Hi Ladies! So I am 4 weeks post op now! Things are going great! I can pretty much do everything as normal. I am still a little tight in the glutes but its not painful. I love them and I fill out my clothes so much better. I still like wearing loose clothes like dresses for now simply for the comfy-ness, but I love how all my pants look on me. This was well worth the $ and the pain!!

Hi, first of all I love your results!! Did you travel from another state to get your surgery?? If you did where did you stayed and for how long ? Im considering him to do mines so any info or suggestions you can give me would me great ! Thanks
Hi! Thanks so much!! Dr Stanton is the most amazing surgeon! Yes, we drove 15 hours because I HATE flying. We stayed in Simi Valley, it was only like 32 miles from his office but with traffic its more like an hour and 10 min. Had I known that, I would have stayed closer to Beverly Hills, but my hubby wanted to stay in Simi Valley because its so peaceful and quiet. And honestly, it was very relaxing. Not much going on, just kind of calm and chill. I arrived the day before surgery (Thursday, surgery was Friday) and then we left the day of my 5 day post op check (which was a Wed) . So we only stayed for 6 nights. I know 15 hours in the car sounds like insanity, which it pretty much is LOL but it wasn't bad. We stopped every couple hours so I could get out of the car and walk around for 20 min or so. I just layed in the back with a pillow and rested. I had magazines, books, my Ipad, phone, etc to keep me busy. I know you can sit for 20-30 min periods, as long as you push your body up with your arms for about 30 seconds (per 20-30 minute sitting periods) to relieve the pressure off of your butt, but I was too worried about splitting stitches, etc so I just layed in the back. I am happy to help with anything you have questions on, just post a comment or private msg me, and I am more than happy to respond! Good luck!! :)
Thanks for replying! Also for your consultation did you had to go to the office?? I wish I could drive but I live in boston so I'm going to have to fly !!!

5 weeks today :)

So today is my 5 week post op review :) I am feeling great, and back to normal. I know it will take awhile longer for them to soften up, but they are starting to drop a bit. Loving them more and more each day!

I'm considering implants as well. Did Dr.Stanton transfer any fat with the implants? I'm wanting lipo around the waist and transferred to the butt along with the implants.
Hello, No I did not have any fat transfer. I just didn't have any fat. But he can definitely do the implants with lipo and fat transfer. He is amazing!
Hello angel!! How are you feeling? I wanted to ask you when did you started to sleeping again normal on your back??

6 weeks post op!

Hi Gals! So not much to tell other than I am loving my new butt more and more each day. It is starting to feel a bit softer, and a more natural part of my body. I am so happy I went through with this procedure. Although the inconvenience of it is truly a pain in the A$$, literally-it has been so worth it! XOXO!!

Beautiful!!..Can't get any better than that:) it's perfect!
Awwww you are so sweet, thank you! How are you doing? You look AMAZING!
I'm doing good, thanks! Just dealing with my old problem from previous surgery. My left side ain't looking too good. Pockets haven't healed completely. Its getting there slow...ugh I have no patience. Lol otherwise it's a definite improvement overall. Wish I had met Dr. Staton a lot sooner!! Any pics with ur fav jeans or dress?? Love ur shape!

Scars :)

So I have been asked to post pics of my scars, they are super light but I expect they will lighten even more because I have been using Prosil on them since last week.

Scar Pics

Stunning!!
Thanks hun!
Hello angel!! How are you feeling?? Are you using something on your scar?? It's healing so well!! Now you can work out? Today doctor took my drains out, I know your doctor didn't use drains, but did you wear a garment? Is it necessary?

7 Weeks Post Op !!!!

Hi everyone! So today I am 7 weeks post op, whoop whoop!! :) Nothing much new, other than I am much more flexible now. I can bend down and touch my toes again :) Still tight muscles but they are loosening and relaxing. Started to workout again, nothing wild and crazy-just walking on my treadmill and light lunges and squats. Oh and pull ups and some ab stuff (not laying down, just ab crunches hanging from my arm bar) This has been such a tedious procedure. And so uncomfortable, not pain wise but inconvenient. But it has been soooooo worth it. I love my butt and shape. I am so happy I did this, no regrets!
XOXOXO!!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

LOL Shirt in 6 weeks and 7 weeks post op pics.....

Okay so I am NOT wearing the same shirt in post op pics week 6 & 7. Week 6 is purple and week 7 is pink, but in the pics they look the same! Ugh stupid dang camera!

Have u had any complications? I really want butt implants and want to go to the same dr as u if I decide to get them. I've heard from my own ps who did my breast about all the complications and why he doesn't do butt implants and he told me not to get them but I haven't been seeing too many people that get infections and complications and would like to know if any of dr statons patients have had any problems? Or would it be too early to tell for u? Thanks in advance
Hi! No, I luckily have had a very easy surgery and recovery. No complications :) There are truly so many complications that can happen with this procedure, it's no joke. That is why it is absolutely imperative that you choose a Dr who knows this procedure like the back of his/her hand. And not only that, but a Dr who has patients with amazing before and after pics. I did months and months of research trying to find a dr who was the BEST, and Dr Stanton seriously is. The way he makes/forms the pocket and how he places the implant lessens the complication rate astronomically. I have not come across any of his patients who ran into any issues. His complication rate is far less than any other surgeon I found. Most Dr's wont do this procedure because it takes a Dr who truly knows what they are doing. It's not like Dr's who truly know this procedure are a dime a dozen. There are very few in the US or elsewhere who can perform this procedure successfully without issues. No its not too early for me to tell. Typically any issues that would have happened would have already taken place. Keep in mind, your aftercare at home also plays a large role in your successful recovery. It is literally an inconvenient pain in the a$$ but it will definitely help to keep you on the best road for an amazing result! Hope this helps!! Good Luck!!
Yes this helps a lot I have heard so many good thugs about this ps' work. I know now i am more leaning towards getting them done and only by him. Ty so much for your response.

8 weeks post op!

Hey Girls! So I am now 8 weeks post op. I am 100% back to normal. My implants feel just part of my body now and I just love it!

Dr did an Aaaamazing job! Your booty looks great w/ a nice sexy slope. I definitely like the shape that the implants give vs. fat grafting.
Awwww thanks so much hun, thats so nice of you!
Thank you!!

Pics for angelbowe02 :)

I removed my pics due to some creep. So I am putting these back up temporarily for another RS sister :)

More pics...

Omg you look great! And it looks so natural!
Thank you!
I am very Impressed with your results!!! Very natural and Plump :) Hope you LOVE the new But cheeks.

before pic

Hi gals, posting a quick before pic as requested :) I will be taking my pics down tonight.

Ooooooo nooooo! I missed your pics!!!!
You MISSED some nice plump juicy Cheeks. They look so natural and PERFECT! FLAWLESSS.
OMG girl!!! If I inbox u my# can u txt me your after pics?? Im tryna c as much of his work as I can!

Re-posting of pics... again

I am sure you all think I am crazy for taking my pics down, then putting them up, then taking them down again. I had a couple sisters wanting to see them so I am re-posting them for a little bit, then I am removing them again. Sorry for the craziness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another pic

Hey girl. I'm considering Stanton for implants but I noticed that he doesn't really recommend doing fat grafting with implants. The lady at their office said to just do implants but I want fat transferred to my hips as well. Did you just get implants? I see that you have taken your photos down and I totally respect it but if you're able to send some before and afters to me that would be very much appreciated.
My doctor did fat transfer and I can tell you that the fat reabsorb in one side of the buttocks and not the other one. I will go for what dr Stanton say, his results are fantastic... He knows..
@naye10 did you get both fat grafting and implants? I wonder if he can just put the fat in my hips.. I also read from one of his comments to a patient that fat grafting along with implanys has a higher complication rate rather than just having implants alone. I like his results but i want mine to be fuller and rounder also want that hour glass shape. The office receptionist recommended hip implants but i don't wanna do that lol that's another set of complications that I'd have to deal with plus he doesn't have before and afters for it.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Let me start by saying that before I had my surgery I researched EVERY top Dr who had experience in butt implants. I was willing to go wherever the best Dr was for my surgery because I know this procedure is high risk and can be scary. Dr. Stanton is the BEST Dr., He truly is. I am 15 hours away from Beverly Hills, but it was SOOOOOO worth it! If you are looking for the most experienced Dr for this procedure, go to him- you WILL NOT regret it. His technique is perfection and he is honestly the BUTT KING. His staff and his office coordinator, Mindy are just as great as he is. I loved my experience with them all. If I had to do it again, I wouldn't go to ANYONE but Stanton! I know it seems so cliche going to "Bev Hills" for surgery since its the PS capitol of the US. And in most cases it probably is cliche. But Stanton is above the rest. He has perfected the art of glute implants and he is just an all around a bad ass Dr! I would give him 100 stars if I could, 5 just doesn't seem like enough :)