So happy Now! Luv'n my booty!

I have been on this site so much lately I swear I...

I have been on this site so much lately I swear I have it memorized front to back. I having been researching butt implants and have finally chosen Dr Stanton In CA. He has recommended the oval intramuscular implants, which I love-BUT Dr Stanton said there is a 10-15% chance of the oval implants shifting and rotating. I have heard and read this as well and it freaks me out. Can any of you comment on this or have you experienced this?

Change of implants

So I spoke to Mindy today (Dr Stantons patient coordinator) and given my activity level and the fact that I want more fullness at the top of my butt where I am currently lacking- I have decided to go with the round implant. If it rotates or shifts, it's round, therefore its not going to mess up my Butt shape. My surgery is 7 days away and I am anxious and so excited!!!!!!!!

6 More Days from today!!!

So I am literally counting down the minutes! 6 more days from today! I am so unbelievably excited I cannot wait! I have so much fear and excitement I feel like I am going bananas, LOL! I totally trust my Dr so I know he will give me what I am looking for (that's the exciting part :) ) The fear is a combination of waiting (the wait is killing me, hahaha) and just wanting to know what I will look like after. The unknown drives me crazy. From what I have read from you all, laying on my stomach for days/weeks is going to be no fun, so I am sure I will be updating this daily (a girl HAS to have something to do all day right?)
I am so lucky to have my sweet hubby around to help me out after though, that's a HUGE relief for me. He is such a wonderful, supporting guy I just love him so much. My mom doesn't think I should do this surgery because she thinks that I should just gain 10-20 lbs and then "magically" I would have a butt. But that's not how it works. I don't get to choose where fat goes when I do gain weight (which is usually my stomach/love handle area) and heaven knows I DO NOT want it going there. But my hubby on the other hand is just supportive, he knows how self conscious I am of my butt. I was taking a medication a few years ago that caused me to lose 20-30 lbs in a matter of 2-3 months. I went from a cute 100 lb body to 73 lbs and looked sickly. My butt went from cute and perky to nothing. I have finally gained my weight back, and am now back to my 100 lbs, but very little went to my butt. My hubby isn't into ginormous butts, but he understands that I do want something with more projection and fullness than what I currently have. He has even made me some "mini steps" for our home so that when I go up and down the stairs I wont have to lift my leg up very high to step up onto our steps to go up and downstairs. He has offered to shave my legs after surgery lol which I think would be so funny ( he is probably only offering because he doesn't want to crawl in bed with a wooly mammoth LOL! )
I am curious though, how do you all get into the tub to take a shower. Like that's a pretty big step from outside the tub to the inside. I was thinking of just using like a step stool of some sort but I don't know if it will be too difficult. Any ideas???

I did it!! :)

Hey everyone! I have been MIA for awhile. I has my surgery last Fri but getting back home and dealing with my daughter prepping for a vaca with her bio-dad I have just had so much going on! So surgery went great, I ended up with 300cc round implants and they are awesome so far! Dr Stanton is amazing! HIGHLY recommend him! As of now, my implants are hard and high which is normal. Sleeping on my tummy all day and night sucks so bad! I cant wait til everything is norm and I can walk, run, jump and jog lol! This is a very rough procedure I will say, I cant take the pain meds bcuz they make me sick. The pain is pretty intense. Not to mention, I swell after surgeries-so my knees are swollen, arms , hands, everything is a little swollen. I hate that part. Anyone else having this drama?

9 days post op

Hi girlies!
So I'm 9 days post op today and recovery is going pretty good. My butt is tight and implants are still hard. Anyone know when they loosen up and soften? My implants are under my muscles so my muscles feel real tight and I can't lift my legs up too high without feeling like something is going to rip. Is that normal ?

high and hard lol

So does anyone know really from their own experience how long it takes roughly for implants UNDER the muscle to drop into place and soften?

Just an update...

Hi girls!
So I have to say, I am only 13 days Post op, but I just love my results thus far. I will say, this procedure is truly a PAIN in the A$$ literally. Not sitting or laying on my back is torture. But its SO worth it! I finally have a butt! Granted, its not a BIG butt, but then again I am not a big girl. I just wanted shape, curves, you know-to just feel feminine. I had boobs but no backside. I felt sexy from the front but dude-ish from the back lol! I hated it. Now I feel perfect!!! But be sure you do your research on your doc because he/she will be what makes or breaks your outcome-good or bad.

Before Pic

Ugh! I cant believe I am posting this! Its SOOOOO embarrassing! So obviously no butt at all.
Hubby said I could post these pics, he is a bit weird when it comes to putting my body parts online LOL :)

butt implant scar remedies....any ideas ???

I know it's too early to be using anything for scars right now, but I'm wondering if anyone has had butt implants and used anything for their scars that actually truly minimized them?

Anyone need help with SWELLING??

Hey everyone, so as I mentioned before-I had HORRIBLE swelling after surgery and laying on my stomach didnt help because my face was swollen too. So I did some research and found that PINEAPPLE seriously helps with swelling. I thought it sounded odd, but I love pineapple so I tried it and within 2 days my swelling was GONE. I just bought a whole pineapple, and I took the green top off and cut off the hard outer skin. Then I ate the rest- yes even the core ( its sweet-ish, just not as juicy, soft or good as the actual fruit) but in doing my reading, I read that the core really helps with swelling the most. I didnt eat the whole thing all at once. I ate a little in the morning, some in the afternoon and then also in the evening. I did that for 2 days and no more swelling.
Just be sure to brush your teeth after because pineapple is acidic.
Just thought I would share the info :)

New Pic-3 weeks Post Op

Side view-3 weeks post op

4 weeks post op

Hi Ladies! So I am 4 weeks post op now! Things are going great! I can pretty much do everything as normal. I am still a little tight in the glutes but its not painful. I love them and I fill out my clothes so much better. I still like wearing loose clothes like dresses for now simply for the comfy-ness, but I love how all my pants look on me. This was well worth the $ and the pain!!

5 weeks today :)

So today is my 5 week post op review :) I am feeling great, and back to normal. I know it will take awhile longer for them to soften up, but they are starting to drop a bit. Loving them more and more each day!

6 weeks post op!

Hi Gals! So not much to tell other than I am loving my new butt more and more each day. It is starting to feel a bit softer, and a more natural part of my body. I am so happy I went through with this procedure. Although the inconvenience of it is truly a pain in the A$$, literally-it has been so worth it! XOXO!!

Scars :)

So I have been asked to post pics of my scars, they are super light but I expect they will lighten even more because I have been using Prosil on them since last week.

Scar Pics

7 Weeks Post Op !!!!

Hi everyone! So today I am 7 weeks post op, whoop whoop!! :) Nothing much new, other than I am much more flexible now. I can bend down and touch my toes again :) Still tight muscles but they are loosening and relaxing. Started to workout again, nothing wild and crazy-just walking on my treadmill and light lunges and squats. Oh and pull ups and some ab stuff (not laying down, just ab crunches hanging from my arm bar) This has been such a tedious procedure. And so uncomfortable, not pain wise but inconvenient. But it has been soooooo worth it. I love my butt and shape. I am so happy I did this, no regrets!
XOXOXO!!

LOL Shirt in 6 weeks and 7 weeks post op pics.....

Okay so I am NOT wearing the same shirt in post op pics week 6 & 7. Week 6 is purple and week 7 is pink, but in the pics they look the same! Ugh stupid dang camera!

8 weeks post op!

Hey Girls! So I am now 8 weeks post op. I am 100% back to normal. My implants feel just part of my body now and I just love it!

Pics for angelbowe02 :)

I removed my pics due to some creep. So I am putting these back up temporarily for another RS sister :)

More pics...

before pic

Hi gals, posting a quick before pic as requested :) I will be taking my pics down tonight.

Re-posting of pics... again

I am sure you all think I am crazy for taking my pics down, then putting them up, then taking them down again. I had a couple sisters wanting to see them so I am re-posting them for a little bit, then I am removing them again. Sorry for the craziness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another pic

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Let me start by saying that before I had my surgery I researched EVERY top Dr who had experience in butt implants. I was willing to go wherever the best Dr was for my surgery because I know this procedure is high risk and can be scary. Dr. Stanton is the BEST Dr., He truly is. I am 15 hours away from Beverly Hills, but it was SOOOOOO worth it! If you are looking for the most experienced Dr for this procedure, go to him- you WILL NOT regret it. His technique is perfection and he is honestly the BUTT KING. His staff and his office coordinator, Mindy are just as great as he is. I loved my experience with them all. If I had to do it again, I wouldn't go to ANYONE but Stanton! I know it seems so cliche going to "Bev Hills" for surgery since its the PS capitol of the US. And in most cases it probably is cliche. But Stanton is above the rest. He has perfected the art of glute implants and he is just an all around a bad ass Dr! I would give him 100 stars if I could, 5 just doesn't seem like enough :)