Not Worth The Hype! - Beverly Hills, CA

I waited about 3 weeks for my consult appointment....

I waited about 3 weeks for my consult appointment. This was my third and last consult with cosmetic surgeons for a BBL or what Dr Ghavami refers to as the S-Curve. Although Dr Ghavami was pretty informative and took his time to answer my questions, I was at his office for 2 hours due to the long wait time and because he left to see other patients during my consult (the walls are thin). If he had been on time and focused on me, I would only have been there 45 minutes. Despite this I still chose to have my surgery with him because I thought his arrogance would translate into a great result. On the day of my surgery, Dr Ghavami was 45 minutes late! When I went for my post op consult the next day, I waited 40 min although I was the first appt that day! Not fun when I can't sit and am in pain from having surgery the day before! My follow up appts last maybe 5 min after waiting at least 40 min. Not once have the staff nor Dr Ghavami expressed any compassion or concern regarding my recovery. I do not have my final results as I am still in recovery (which the Dr and his staff lied about the length of) so I cannot comment on Dr Ghavami's skills and result yet. I went to Dr Ghavami based on his online reputation. I realize now that this is just great PR from his interviews to tv appearances. Judging from patient reviews from the past 3 years, he has really let customer service/patient care deteriorate. When I pay 70% more than other extremely qualified cosmetic surgeons, I expect alot more. Regardless of my results, I would never refer anyone I know for these reasons.
How was your final results?
I am very dissatisfied--not enough lipo was done and my buttocks are very uneven. I just read some of dr Ghavami's recent posts and I am outraged at his answers and explanations. He does not do revisions at no cost. He does not care that I am extremely unhappy with my results. He does not answer any of my questions as to why I still have soreness. He has low revision rates because patients like myself would never pay him a second time to endure yet another unsuccessful procedure with him.
Very true what you said... The patients that I've come in contact are NOT willing to pay him for revision because his BBL results are simply horrible. I also have very uneven buttocks which are very noticeable. Will def have a revision done, but with a different Dr. So frustrating to have had paid Ghavami his outrages fees ($13k) and have to pay someone else again to fix his work.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon