40 Years**Twin Mom** Benelli Breast Lift (350 cc Saline Low Profile)and Full Tummy Tuck - Beverly Hills, CA

Hello All-- I'm sooooo excited and scared! I'm a...

Hello All--

I'm sooooo excited and scared! I'm a mom of four; 4 year old twins and an 18 and 23 year old.

I had my kids pretty young so my body bounced back quick. How-eh-veeer! After the twins " forget about it"! By body went through a metamorphosis in all the wrong ways...:(( no matter, I'm getting the lift and Tummy tuck I dreamed of for over four years now. I getting small implants 280 cc as I want to keep then the same size they used to be BEFORE I BREASTFEED the twins. Full TT as I have a lot of extra skin. Overall I'm pretty health so the rest of me, legs, arms and butt are actually still in tact.

Wish me luck!!!!

I can't wait to show updated pics... DID I MENTION THE FACT THAT IM SUPER DUPER EXCITED???????

ITS THE FIBAL COUNT DOWN!!! 4 more days!!!

Getting nervous... Getting all my priorities in order so I can relax for the next two weeks...
I'm so scared the twins won't understand why mommy is not able to pick them up and play with them. I know it's only for a short while but I miss loving them already.

It's the final countdown!!!!

That's so much for all of the positive comments guys. Especially those of you with little kids.
I added more pics so you all can see all the damage. Again I work out at least 6 hours a week but cant do anything about all this skin. I gained 75 lbs with the twins and my poor stomach didn't know what hit it... Lol

I'm just happy God has blessed me with the opportunity to turn back time:))

Day 2 Post Op Feeling like a bus hit me

Ok so here we are day two. I'm in so much pain. I opted for the pain pump which has really been helping but for some reason I'm still in a lot of pain. I'm very tall so maybe I need more mess than the average woman. I can't wait to take off my CG so I can see what's underneath! No pics yet but I will hopefully be able to share on Thursday when I visit the doctor.

Painful but worth it

Day three, I haven't posted oics because I'm still all wrapped up. I see my doc today at 3... I can't wait! I'm too afraid to unwrap myself but the anticipation of seeing my new body is killing me. Day one and two, I was in so much pain I couldn't even see straight. Today I'm actually ok, going to the bathroom on my own etc. I found that if I take the meds with codeine, it makes me sad and depressed, so I stopped taking them today. I'm just going to take Tylenol OTC and muscle relaxers( if approved by my doc today). As soon as I see my new me, I'll update.
All I know is that the big floppy piece of skin is gone, and I actually have breasts again, not those saggy deflated balloons. I'm happy.

I wouldn't change a thing!!!!

New pics... I was able to take a look at the god-like miracle performed on my TT and BA/ BL today. All I can say it.... It was worth every penny! I've posted some pics fours days after... As you can see, I've got lots of swelling but not a stretch mark as far as I eye can see!!!!! Omg, I can't wait to post new pics minus the swelling and bandages.

I'm loving it! 9 Days and feeling Great!

Here are some new pics.
I had my drain removed yesterday! Yay!
Still very red and swollen but very very happy over all...
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon