Trauma On My Right Breast -Beverly Hills, CA

I have my silicon gel implants natrelle since...

I have my silicon gel implants natrelle since almost 1yr ago. I went from a 34C/smallD to a 34DD and I am 30yrs old.
I am a dancer and at my club, a stupid customer did grab my boob really really REALLY hard, he squeezed them really bad. I of course slap his face and the bouncers kicked him out... but the next day my breast shape changed, the right one was softer, lower and I could feel the implants moving in my breast. I felt a lil pain under my nipple and a lil tingling.
I have seen my Dr the next day, he said that I should wait and see how it feels or do an MRI.
So I went to do an MRI ($340 which is not bad) but they didnt find anything wrong. No rupture.
It s been a week my right breast is still lower, tingling, the implants is still moving and it still hurt under my nipple BUT It seems like my breast is not as soft as it was the first 3days.
I am still worry. I have stop working since it happened (1week ago) but, my body is my job, like I said I am a dancer. I wont be able to do any pole tricks because of the pain and I feel like everybody will see that one of my breast is not right. I cant work like that.
Please could you tell me what I should do? or what it could be?

Today I am feeling way better.

I havent work last week and I wont work until this week-end (no pole tricks on the stage for surel) or maybe I wait the next 1, I ll see how I feel.

Today I am feeling way better.
They are not as soft as they were the first few days, it hurt less and the shape of my boob is almost back to normal (I am happy).

My pain feels like after surgery.
I can be wrong but I think the guy who did squeeze my breast SO HARD that he opened my scar. So I just did everything I have done after my surgery 1yr ago. I were my bra, I dont lift heavy things, I drink a lot of water and massage my breast with my Rose Hip Oil and it looks like it is workin!!!!

The shape of my breast is almost like before, it feels not too soft but just like it was before. Now I m just waiting on the pain to be totally gone.
c'mon! I have seen my Dr, I have done an MRI and its going better everyday so yes I have to be positive. I ll be fine right!

Remember that guy who squeezed my breast like a...

Remember that guy who squeezed my breast like a mammogram? and all my anxiety...etc?

Well I m having too many symptoms now and I dont believe that my MRI is right. I AM SURE THAT I HAVE A RUPTURE OF IMPLANTS. (please I am not a Dr but Look at my pics).
Both of my boobs are now horrible, and you can tell that the right 1 is smaller. If you have read my other reviews you know that my boobs looked good before!lol (I m not into myself but I am sayin what it is and yes my girls were FAB!lol)

So tomorrow I am going to call my Dr again and tell him that he need to fix it cause I need to feel good again.
I am getting sicker everyday.

I have wrote everything I had since 2 weeks ago.
I don't know if they all are the symptoms of silicon implant rupture, but here is what I ve got:
- change of shape (right is smaller and dofter. Left has a weird shape)
- feeling my implant moving inside
- pain and burning inside (right side) my shoulder, back, chest, my arms and hand.
- red skin did happen only for 2days.
- Nausea and I sometimes reject my drink or food.
- Pain in my knees, ankles and right wrist (bones)
- my all body is sore
- sleepy right arm
- Itching (sometimes)
- fever (on n off)

I m sure something is wrong.
The pain is more and more intense and I can't sleep.
MRI didnt work for me.

I keep u updated.
xo

UPDATE Early this morning I called my Dr and...

UPDATE

Early this morning I called my Dr and got an appointment.
Once there I showed him my breast and he still told me that he doesnt think its my silicon implants is ripped...
So I am happy cause I dont have to go back to surgery and I m really sad at the same time cause I dont know whats wrong. What is it then??

He is trying to tell me that with the time 1 breast can get smaller than the other ... and I m like did u hear me!!??? My breast was perfect until that idiot squeezed my boobs so its not a natural things who happen just like that.... and what about my pain then?
I was really disapointed cause he wasnt listening and helping me much.

Finally he said "maybe bla bla bla, maybe bla bla bla, or maybe that guy ripped ur muscle" so I asked him "what should I do?" Dr said "massage ur breast and wait few more weeks"
I swear when he said that, even I think he is cute lol n he is doing THE BEST WORK IN LA, I was insulting him so bad in my head lol. "I am massaging my breast since 2 weeks ago and its not even getting better, you know I am not from here and you cant tell me what to do or what kind of Dr I should see for a ripped mucle!!!!" (all that was in my head lol).
I cried and cried and...Left with not knowing what I ve got and just as an answer to massage my breast... whatever!

Got home and had some answers from Doctors on realself.com, which helped me to understand why it cant be an implants rupture. I am happy!! THANK YOU.
BUT NOW I am wondering what I ve got.
So now Im doing some research online about "ripped or pulled muscle" and I guess its good possiblity.
I am looking now for a Sport Doctor. I put ice on my bra to stop the swelling, take some advil and put my Voltaren cream on my boobs AND yes I am massaging them.lol
lets see in 1 or 2 weeks whats happening.

UPDATE I went to see a Sport Medicine Doctor...

UPDATE

I went to see a Sport Medicine Doctor (cause I though it was a problem with my muscle since the MRI showed that everything was fine)

I have an Costochondritis.
It is an inflammation of cartilage and bones of my chest. Cause can be trauma, repeated minor trauma or injury caused by strenuous exercises. So basically, it happened after that guy grabbed me but also because I kept dancin on stage (pole tricks) all night... (I did feel the pain only the next day)

All the symptoms redness of skin, tenderness of chest, burning, pain in my shoulder and arm,... were real (glad to know it wasn't in my head lol)

Still in pain but Happy!