Breast Augmentation-Saline, 68MP Natrelle, 360cc(R) 390cc(L) - Beverly Hills, CA

Hello everyone! Im new to this site and would...

Hello everyone! Im new to this site and would like to share my BA experience. I had surgery on April 22, 2013. I am now 12 days post op( not counting day of surgery) I had saline moderate profile, under muscle,.crease inscision 390cc (L) 360cc (R). I am 5'5 and 150lbs. From day one, I was not happy with my surgery, I felt my breast stilI looked small! I knew it was too soon to come to any conclusions but as days passed by my breast didnt look much different. The day I went to remove my stitches I told my PS about my concern and ofcourse he said to give it about a month. That once I start massaging them everything will soon start to look different (nothing yet) I mean they definitely look a little more fuller than what I had (deflated B) but not as big as when I went in for sizing! I feel so dissapointed :( and feel it was a waste of money. Do I need to give it more time? I feel that there is no way they will get any bigger. I felt that I should have done more researsh on sizing, I just had no idea what to search for..in a way I felt that I didnt get much information from my PS. Maybe If I lose a few pounds will it make a difference? Has anyone gone through the same experience? Or has similar Stats?

I am 3 weeks post op today and my breast have...

I am 3 weeks post op today and my breast have dropped some more, which now seem smaller : /

3 weeks post op..They have dropped, but seem...

3 weeks post op..They have dropped, but seem smaller now :/

Im waiting to look like this under my tank tops!!

This is the pic I took when I went for my sizing (This size I chose) Im getting worried if they put the wrong size?!?! Lol...

Got sized! 36 D!!

I am 4 weeks 2 days post op, My PS gave me the okay to go Bra shopping!! Woohoo..went crazy at VS!

4 month post op. Lost 15 lbs!! Made a whole lot of difference

S, I decided to go on a strict diet to lose a few pounds in order for my boobs to pop out more, since I was pretty unhappy with the size. Definitely made a difference! I did lose skin tissue from my boobs but the implant pops out more. Take a look what do u think?
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Congrats on the weight loss!! Your boobs are a really good size. How are you liking them now?
I feel the same. I think km at my heaviest now. Since after my surgery i couldn't work out n ive been eating junk :-( lol So you breasts got smaller with the weight loss?? How many lbs did u lose? U look good:-)
*im at my heaviest
They look great on you! Not too small or big. :)
              looking good girly
Thank you Violet1234!! Right back at yah ;)
              thanx
They look great and natural!!!!
Thank you Anuta1980!!! Good luck with your BA :)
MY GOD! i just saw your comments on my girl maybabys page and i have to say you look great!!!!! how did you lose the weight? im in the low 130's and i would love to lose 15lbs lol but i just cant seem to get it together. last year i was too skinny everyone said but now i feel like a beast lol women will never be happy!! : )
Hi bkraz1109! Thank you!!!!!!! I reduced my calories and cut starch and sugar from my diet. So, what I was mostly eating was protein and lots of greens for my meals and I would snack on almonds or walnuts. No soda (even diet) and about 2-3 liters of water a day. I only walked 3x a weeks, only because my calorie intake was pretty low. I am 5'5, so this weight is perfect for me. Whats your height?
im only 5'3 1/2 so im a little shorter. crazy how a few inches makes a difference. right now im in a dont care phase! lol still watching close but actually indulging once in a while cause usually im really strict. feels good! but after labor day its back to work lol on the bod that is : ) kudos to you though you look awesome.
Thats great!!!!!! I think Ive gained like another 5 so now its like i need to be dne 20 hahahaha!!!! I am definitely happy with my results now I will really look forward to sticking to a strict diet and exersice routine. I actually just completed my first Triathlon so I am really wondering with all the work outs why i havent lost more weight. But starting this Monday I hope to really make the committed to stick to it. Thank you so much for your update and you do look great hope you are now much happier with your results!!!
Thank you Maybaby! I am happier :) Try cutting down on starch and sugar. That's what adds to belly fat :/ Stick to protein and more greens, im sure after a couple weeks and your workout routine in no time pounds will start shedding! ;)
Dr. Bruno is the best, he did my butt and now thinking of boobs. He is soooooooo great!
Glad you were happy. You look.AMAZING! I di dnt go directly through his private office, which I probably should of to get the best experience.
I love the very sexy and fabulous bras. I got a strapless in the fabulous too. And my hubby begged me to get the lace see through bra lmao....sooo I did haha. Goin to post pics now:-). I just heard about the semi annual sale too hahahah! Swimsuits here I come lol.
I'll take a look!
Lol! What's up with men and lace, ha!?!? I got home and my husband was like ". Any lace bras?" Lol.. I guess I have to go back for some!!!
i wish my man liked lace, but he HATES it. it makes it really hard to find any sexy bras or panties.
Omg!! So happy for u!! My PS actually just have me the ok to go bra shopping at my 4 week appt too!! This past Tuesday the 28th. I was omg I immediately went to VS too and spent like $300 lmao. I am also a 36D!!!!! Yay for us 36D gals!!! Congrats!!
Awesome!!!!! 36D gals here...woot woot! I went crazy as well at VS and spend about the same..lol. And I just found out that the semi annual sale for VS is next month! More shopping!!!!! Post a pic Jarrodsgirl! I want to see how your girls look with their VS bras :)
Congratulations!!!!
Thank you!! I just took a peek at your new girls, look amazing! Happy recovery!
Thank you.