Breast Augmentation-Saline, 68MP Natrelle, 360cc(R) 390cc(L) - Beverly Hills, CA

Hello everyone! Im new to this site and would...

Hello everyone! Im new to this site and would like to share my BA experience. I had surgery on April 22, 2013. I am now 12 days post op( not counting day of surgery) I had saline moderate profile, under muscle,.crease inscision 390cc (L) 360cc (R). I am 5'5 and 150lbs. From day one, I was not happy with my surgery, I felt my breast stilI looked small! I knew it was too soon to come to any conclusions but as days passed by my breast didnt look much different. The day I went to remove my stitches I told my PS about my concern and ofcourse he said to give it about a month. That once I start massaging them everything will soon start to look different (nothing yet) I mean they definitely look a little more fuller than what I had (deflated B) but not as big as when I went in for sizing! I feel so dissapointed :( and feel it was a waste of money. Do I need to give it more time? I feel that there is no way they will get any bigger. I felt that I should have done more researsh on sizing, I just had no idea what to search a way I felt that I didnt get much information from my PS. Maybe If I lose a few pounds will it make a difference? Has anyone gone through the same experience? Or has similar Stats?

I am 3 weeks post op today and my breast have...

I am 3 weeks post op today and my breast have dropped some more, which now seem smaller : /

3 weeks post op..They have dropped, but seem...

3 weeks post op..They have dropped, but seem smaller now :/

Im waiting to look like this under my tank tops!!

This is the pic I took when I went for my sizing (This size I chose) Im getting worried if they put the wrong size?!?! Lol...

Got sized! 36 D!!

I am 4 weeks 2 days post op, My PS gave me the okay to go Bra shopping!! Woohoo..went crazy at VS!

4 month post op. Lost 15 lbs!! Made a whole lot of difference

S, I decided to go on a strict diet to lose a few pounds in order for my boobs to pop out more, since I was pretty unhappy with the size. Definitely made a difference! I did lose skin tissue from my boobs but the implant pops out more. Take a look what do u think?

Revision for my Cc on my left breast

Hi ladies! I've been gone for quite some time. I just made a review on the revision side where I go into more detail. I found out a couple Months ago I had a Capsular contracture on my left breast Stage 2-3, I am looking I to getting it cleaned and having my implants replac d with silicon and of course looking into going bigger! My doc recommend 550-600cc and going hp, because I want the projection. I am still unsure. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! I'll be posting my revision review on the other side. Follow me there :)

Upcoming surgery Monday! 2 days pre

I have been on RS 24/7. I have not done a different profile for my revision that take place this Monday Nov. 2nd. But I will, hopefully later today. I am super nervous because it's my second time around and want my outcome to be great. I am getting 550cc-600cc silicone. I am still so confused on the profile. My diameter is 15, form what the doc said. I also measured myself at home to be sure, lol. The PS recommended Moderate plus because of my measurement. I was hoping to get hp. But looking at the chart after I got home. I realized that the diameter is smaller than my bwd of 15. SO BUMMED OUT. I really wanted more projection and not looking forward to the wide look boob. If any of you ladies have similar stats and size, please drop a few lines, I would love to see your results. Thank you!

New ladies have arrived! 550cc HP

Hi ladies I got home about 4 hours ago. Resting now and feeling nauseous. My mom is making me some hot soup, hopefully I feel better. I am eating crackers as well. Here is a small peek..

2 day post

Feeling better this afternoon. I'm able to get up and walk around as well as eat a little more. Pain wise, I'll be honest it's been about a 2 on a scale from 1-10. It's been more of nausea, light headed and dizzy. I was able to lift my arms yesterday with absolutely no pain. The only discomfort I feel is from the incision and I think is the surgical bra that's rubbing on it. I fixed myself the bra a little while ago and snapped some pics for you guys to see and for me as well, lol! I was super curious!

4&5 Day post op

The pic above was actually one day post. I am feeling better better, nausea is almost gone. I did try to eat solids on day 2 post open and boy did it give my tummy the worst cramps. What I haven't mentioned to you ladies is that before surgery I came down with a stomach virus. I had it for 2 weeks prior to surgery, so I was only able to eat soup, rice and a little chicken. I was also on antibiotics for five days. My stomach started feeling a little better three days before surgery so I thought my body was ready but now I think it's back, I'm a little lightheaded and can't take solids very well without my stomach hurting. I am planning on going back to my general doc on Monday and see what she can do. I think it might be some bad food I ate at some point and it's still stuck on my stomach wall or something. Oh and my lovely period decided to come as well. So I'm also dealing with cramps! Ugh! Anyway I took some pics for you ladies. I have my first post op appt tomorrow. Oh can you ladies also tell me if it's safe to wet the incision stripes? I really need to wash my hair! Thanks you girls and happy healing to you all.

Day 17 Post op

Hello ladies. I haven't updated in awhile, since I haven't seen any major changes. I'm almost back to myself 80%, I would say. I returned back to work last week (Day 9 Post op). It was hard! Especially my back. My tummy (stomach virus) is almost back to normal as well. I had my stitches removed this last Tuesday (2 days ago). My doc gave me the okay to start massaging. He was really proud of his work when he saw my girls. Lol! Anyway, here are a few pics.

Not Happy

Work was done poorly. Double bubble on right breast shortly after and CC as well. PS did not give me enough information on my expectations and overall general profiles of BA. The card that was given to me after surgery said a different size than it originally was. I found out after my second BA recently from my plastic surgeon. Maybe, experience was not great because it was done through 3rd party clinic (Beverly Hills Physicians).

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon