Best Doctor for Asian Patients! Beverly Hills, CA

For my 40th B-day, on my sister suggestion, I...

for my 40th B-day, on my sister suggestion, I decided to undergo a mommy make over: rhinoplasty, breast implants, and forehead Botox injection. I live in Michigan and she lives in Los Angeles. she had a rhinoplasty done by another doctor but his quote came back quite high. she has been doing some filler injection with doctor Lee and was very pleased with the result, his experience and his bed side manner, his staff are very friendly. his quote came back very reasonable. I am Asian and had breast fed my kid for a while. I have to say that I am absolutely pleased with the result, my nose looks very natural and fit my face (he raised the bridge and narrowed the base), my breasts look fantastic and I have scars that are invisible (he went through the nipple). I had saline implant, under the muscle. I am still healing and swollen and I will see their real size only in a few months. for the nose, he used the cartilage of my ears to reshape the bridge. the Botox injection was quick, painless and no side effect (I was afraid I would get headaches from them). I highly recommend doctor Lee, he is an excellent doctor specialized in Asian features. he is also very kind,patient and listen well.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I'm glad you had such a great experience! What was your recovery like?