I am getting a breast augmentation on December...

I am getting a breast augmentation on December 17th, 2013. I am getting between 500 and 550 ccs. I am not sure which one. I am getting saline through the belly button approach. I am 19 years old. I am 5'5. I weigh between 100 and 105 pounds. My doctor is Dr. David E Kim in Beverly Hills California.
Here are some before pictures. (For some reason a lot of people ask me if my boobs are real) So I guess that means they already look fake. Anyway I have never gotten a boob job in my life and this is the first one I am getting. VS says I am a 32C, but I feel like they exaggerate a lot. I would consider my self a small B cup.
Comment and let me know what size you think I should get.

SIZING

So here is the video that helped me choose my size. As you can see she is pretty petite and ended up getting a 600cc and looks great. (In my opinion) (The first time she got a 400cc, and wasn't happy with the size so she ended up going bigger.) I am planning on going a little bit smaller than her because I weigh a little less, and I am starting out with more breast tissue than she did the very first time around. I hear of so many women getting Boob Greed, and thats my biggest fear!
BTW this is also my doctor.
Let me know what you guys think!

Surgery is in a week and a half!

I have already paid for the surgery, but I am starting to get cold feet! I am freaking out because I thought my boyfriend was the only one to tell me I am crazy, but as I tell people I am hearing it more and more. I don't know why I feel this way especially because for the past 2 and a half years getting this was the only thing I was thinking about. I like the way my breasts look now, but I just hate the size. I hate having to wear that 2 inch thick padded bra just to look even to the rest of my body, and even with that I feel like I look small! My biggest fear is that they will end up looking bad! Is it normal to feel this way? Did anybody else go through this? Let me know what you guys think!

The power of the "bombshell bra"

Hey guys! I just wanted to thank all the people that are so supportive. Anyway I wanted to show you guys a body picture in a dress so you can see how small they look under clothes! The first pic will be me in a dress with no bra on, and the second will be a pic with me in a dress with that "add two cup sizes" bra on. I think this is the main reason why so many people end up wishing they have gone bigger. (just a guess) I think that people see breasts naked and say they want to look like that, but then they don't realize what they look like under clothes may be a lot smaller!

Surgery is a few days away!

I am not nervous, or scared of the procedure. I just feel really stressed trying to get everything together last minute. The person that was supposed to go with me to help me out bailed on me last second, so I had to find another person to go with me to California. I just bought the plane tickets and the hotel room and car rental yesterday. Which probably wasn't a very smart idea!
ADVICE TO ALL THE GIRLS GETTING A BA:
Have everything ready at least 3-4 weeks before your BA. There isn't anything more stressful than having to worry about hotel reservations, plane tickets, car rentals, sports bras, food, creams and lotions and medicines and packing, and cleaning the house and telling your family 2 days before your BA. LOL
NEGATIVE REACTIONS:
Since 6 months ago when I started telling people I cared about that I was going to do this I started getting negative reactions. Big surprise huh? LoL
Some things I have learned from all of this is that:
1. People are going to think exactly what they want to think, and in the end your going to do exactly what you want to do, so what is the point in arguing?
2. People WILL talk and continue to talk about a subject they know absolutely nothing about.
3."A MIND is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it's not OPEN."
ANYWAY...
Here are some of the last pictures I will take in clothing before!

i got my boobies !!!!!!!

Hey guys I got my boobies yesterday!! Bad news though. :-( Dr Kim said that 500 would be way too huge on me. So he ended up putting in 475 in the smaller boob and 450 in th larger boob. :-( ... I'm so nervous they will be too small. But we will see. Anyway yesterday's pain was at like a 6 for me. I wasn't in pain pain. I just felt like 2 watermelons have been sitting on my chest. It was difficult to breathe, because I had to adjust. My surgery was around noon, and by the end of the night last night a lot of my pain went away. I still haven't eaten anything since Monday. I just don't want to throw up. I woke up this morning with stomach sensativity and still feel like I might throw up when I walk around. Sorry this post is not very organized, I am very tired. Here is a picture of me yesterday with a sweat shirt and bandages. Let me know what you guys think. I will post more pics ina few hours

2 days post up guys!!!

wouu it feels like its been for ever already! I guess I am technically going on to day 3 post op but Here are some pictures! BTW for the past few days I have been a mess, crying thinking I went to small, now I am realizing how big they look and I am ECSTATIC !! They are still really swollen and I walked around the mall and the hotel all day today looking like an old lady with a hunch which is sooo not Sexy LOL. So i do have some pics to show you guys. REMEMBER they are still swollen, I am going to wait a few days to post up topless pics because they look like a train reck right now lol.
DOCTOR: At this point, I am not sure how I feel about my doctor right now. When I first got to Beverly Hills I was so star struck when I saw him and so amazed, but now that I have gotten to see more of him it seems different now.
I understand he does do 5 surgeries a day and is really busy but I will tell you what happened. So the day of surgery I went it, and I had to wait almost two hours, because he was 2 hours late in another surgery which wasn't a big problem to me at all. The thing is when I woke up, I didn't see him at all and that really bothered me. I wanted to know some common things but he wasn't there. I had to ask the nurse how much ccs I got, I had to ask her basically how the surgery went and what happened to make them decide. I still don't know what profile I received. (whether it was high or mod. + or whatever. OK so I got home and decided to get over that. When I came in the next day for my post op, I went inside the room and IDK if I am just crazy but she took off the bandages on my stomach and there was a tube in there! There was a tube sticking out of my stomach and I guess nobody bothered to let me know. SEREOUSLY?! Thank god I didn't peek under my bandages that night, I would have freaked out if I saw that. Maybe I am just crazy but nobody else had this experience or maybe it wasn't important to other people. But I got in and the doctor reached in and pulled the tube out. It was gross and painful, with no warning what so ever but whatever I guess. I saw the doctor for less than 5 minutes and he sent me on my way out. (That was my post op.) So right now depending on how well the breasts turn out thats going to decide his rating. SO FAR , theres swelling in between my boobs which is normal, they look pretty even as far as I can tell, but it is way to early to decide! Let me know what you guys think! ( Please guys I just went through a surgery I would really appreciate if you have negative things to say please just don't say them at all.) Thanks!

More PICTURES!

Ok guys! I am back from LA finally, and the first week has been exhausting, and I think that is because I didn't relax enough. Anyway here are a few more after pics I took in the hotel. Let me know what you guys think! These pictures are 4 days post op pictures. Tomorrow will be my 1 week, and I will take more pictures then so you can see the progress from 4 days to one week!

OOUUPSSS MISTAKE!

SORRY GUYS THE PICTURES ARE 3 DAYS POST OP NOT 4.

NEW PICTURES!

Soooo its been about 13 days post op tomorrow will be my two week! I took some pictures this morning. (Sorry I know I promised I would post them up last night but my camera on my computer was acting weird. They feel a WHOLE LOT SOFTER than before and I try to massage them every day as much as possible. I am really really hoping they get softer though! Anyway heres a bunch of pictures... in different tops and dresses and topless. Let me know if you guys want any specific pictures! ONE LAST THING! FOR ALL THE GIRLS THAT HAVENT GOTTEN THERES YET! I know you have probably heard this a million bazzilion trillion times, but go bigger than what you think you want! GO BIGGER. You guys saw how much breast tissue I had before and how thin I am, and I ended up getting a 475. AND IT MAY LOOK BIG TO YOU IN THE PICTURES, but in reality NO ONE IN MY LIFE NOTICED A DIFFERENCE FROM THE PUSHUP BRAS. save yourselves an extra 6 grand and go bigger the first time. You can always make boobs look smaller by wearing sports bras. The only reason I went with a 475 is because my doctor would not let me go any bigger he said he couldn't fit any more in.

SOME MORE NEW PICTURES!

Today is 1 day before my 3 weeks post op, and I can finally say that I feel like they have dropped and gotten way softer to a point where I am comfortable. At about 2.5 weeks post op I decided I couldn't wait any longer to be sized. They measured me at a 32 DDD. I hate how much they exaggerate but I do fill the triple d bras perfectly. BTW guys its the semi annual sale at VS and I am proud to say I bought 3 lace bras for $20 dollars! (yes all together NOT 20 each) So I guess I am happy. My boyfriend's step mom actually noticed haha. So that made me happy even though she wasn't supposed to know. I feel like I need to change my wardrobe though. I used to wear a lot of loose shirts to hide how flat I was, but now loose shirts make me look heavier. Tight shirts make them look bigger! Also I have very minimal stretch marks, because I have been using Palmers cocoa butter formula cream for stretch marks religiously. Here are some new photos! I have also noticed they have gotten closer together which is good! Let me know if you have any specific picture requests or questions!

Sorry for the delay! 5 Week P/O Pics

So I just tried to post this update and it deleted by accident. :( I had so much typed I really don't want to type again. Anyway here is a 5 week p/o pics. Boobs have gotten softer and dropped more and came way closer together! My camera on my mac stopped working thats why I couldn't update you guys last week. Let me know if you guys have any pic requests or questions.

QUICK UPDATE

I didnt realize how small I was before. I also remember taking pictures of myself before I went on birth control way before I got the implants. I just wanted to show you guys who are considering your options.

2 Months Update

Sorry guys, I know it has been such a long time since I have posted up pictures! I have been very busy between school and work! Anyway they have completely changed, and they look much much much better than before. I am very very happy with my results, they are way way way softer than before too. Still fitting into a double and tripple d bras. I feel like I always have great cleavage if I were to wear a low cut shirt and I don't need or own a push up bra, but I am sure it will give me a lot more cleavage if I did buy one. They also have evened out significantly. Let me know what you guys think.

New Pictures...

So not much has changed other than they dropped more, my nipples got a little bigger, and the dreaded stretch marks came. :( It is ok it was definitely still worth it. My doctor did an amazing job! I don't need push up bras or ever think of wearing them. My grandma is constantly commenting on how large they are. I don't necessarily get more compliments, but I feel like I get more head turns, and I feel like the compliments I do get are a lot nicer. I definitely am shopping all of the time! I have more clothes than I can fit in my room now.
ADVISE: To those girls that are getting yours done, or have just got it done. ESPECIALLY IF YOU TEND TO GET STRETCH MARKS. Seriously, buy as much stretch mark cream as you can. I stopped using stretch mark cream after a month post op (of using it everyday) and a week or two after I stopped using it, I got sooooooo many stretch marks. Use the stretch mark cream every day!! I have used the BIO OIL and PALMERS CREAM FOR STRETCH MARKS. The Palmers works better and is cheaper, but the Bio Oil is easier to put on and rub in. Let me know if you guys have any questions or comments. :)
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

hope u didnt get complications... im going to see dr kim here in a few weeks.. im nervous!!
hi you look great btw !!! so what profile did you get?
Awesome results! I go in to Dr. Kim for my BA next Friday the 6th. What profile did you wind up with?
Hi! How long did you stay in LA? Did you only see dr kim once after the surgery? Im not sure how long I need to stay out there for....thanks
your results look awesome!
Thanks for the advice! I started using my stretch mark cream and bio oil now even though I have a month till surgery. I got strecth marks when I was pregnant and I do not want anymore!
Absolutely amazing!! Im so jealous! Im 6 days post op, i really hope mine turn out to be as beautiful as yours. Also, just saying, but you had beautiful breast before too :) u look great darlin!
So perfect! U look marvelous!! I know how fun shopping can be! U just look great in everything!!!
Those boobs! You look amazing!
Wow... Just wow.
Hi ! OMG I love your the results you look great! Would you recommend Dr. Kim to others? I am looking into getting my BA with him, but I keep reading the same thing... he's very short with answers, meets with you for a few minutes, busy office, etc. I would really love to hear your feed back. Thanks!
Hey, Thank you! To be completely honest, there is no other doctor I would even consider. When it comes down to it, (everybody else that told me this was completely right,) his work is better than any other doctor out there. Everything you heard about him is true. His meetings are short, not the best bedside manner, didn't follow up with me afterwords, but trust me his work makes up for it! He did an amazing job, I have no complaints so far, they look even and natural and are incredibly soft and as time goes by, they look better and better! SO I WOULD DEF RECOMMEND HIM. I will upload some more pics soon!
Thanks for all the feedback hun! I have my pre-op with him this Saturday! I'm excitied / nervous lol I hope to see some update pics soon! :)
Your boobies look amazing girl!!!
Thank you!!
they look amazing!! so excited now :D
You should be! and Thank you!!
I love how they look!! They do look a lot different. He does do a great job! Did your nips get bigger, uh yeah, but they are proportion to your bigger boobs and they look good. Fabulous in the dress. My room is always crazy too!! Lol hugs
haha thanks! yeah! I had a night mare the other night they grew into the size of pancakes. LOL. Anyway you should post more pics up!!
I was looking at your boobs again! Don't u love our dr!!??
Yes he is the best!