BA - Going from Small 34A to 34B/C - Beverly Hills, CA

I'm having the flash recovery BA in Beverly...

I'm having the flash recovery BA in Beverly Hills CA next week. I breastfed my son and i lost alot of volume. When I am working out consistently i really have no breast tissue left. I am 5'3'' and 125 lbs. I barely fill in a 34A bra. I would like to be a 34b or small c. I am thinking silicone with moderate will give me a natural look.

So after years of thinking about it I will do it in two weeks. I saw the Flash recovery on the doctors show and I called the doctor. I am going small because I love to run and can't imagine ever giving that up.

The doctor promised that i would be up walking around the next day and back to my regular routine in 2 days. But can't work out for 6 wks, but after 6 wks no restrictions.

Right now i have tons of questions. He said that he will go under the muscle and make the cut below the breast. I love to work out and am really concerned that that i wont be able to do everything as before.

Also, I am getting the silicone gel because I'm looking for the natural look

Thank you for sharing your story and photos on RealSelf!

Breastfeeding can definitely "deflate" you some. I'm glad you're able to bring your breasts up to a size you'll feel comfortable with.

I've never heard of anyone having to limit activities after healing completely. I think strenuous is fine as long as you're completely healed. Doctors give some guidelines on that here.

Please keep us posted on how you're feeling. We'd love to see your "After" photos.

So the doc wants to do a lift on my left breast...

So the doc wants to do a lift on my left breast and he suggested going a full c because I have so much skin but no volume. And one breast is bigger than the other. I think it's because when I breastfed I went to a full d so there is room there ...
Anyway surgery tomorrow morning... Wish me luck!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Ok so today was the big day. The doctor put me on...

Ok so today was the big day. The doctor put me on Xanax because I was shaking the day before. I had told him I wanted a full b but he said c was minimum because I have so much skin left over from when I breastfed.

Anyway so surgery was good. After surgery I feel like there is a hot iron on my muscles but vicodintook care of that He had prescribedonly 800mm motrin but after my tummy tuck a year and a half ago My tolerance for pains is 0. pain after surgery was about an 8-9 out 10

It's been about 8 hrs and I just feel alot of pressure and so now I'm about a 7 pain wise
Pain but not like the first 4 hrs

So I look like a full c? Or bigger? I feel freakishly huge. How much percentage do they shrink? I was hoping this want gonna be noticeable except to me ... But they look nice! I feel like a sexy lingere model. Ha ha

I'll post pics tomorrow. I can't do it thru the iphone

Hey, just wanted to tell you when I had mine done in 1998 I was back in the gym after a month. And running with my implants has never been a problem. I think you will be really pleased at having your body shape "rebalanced" with fuller breasts. I remember my self-esteem was a few notches higher once I looked better in my clothes.

So i'm on day 3 and i feel pretty good except...

so i'm on day 3 and i feel pretty good except for the fact that i have these 2 huge bowling balls on my chest! i want to rip them out. the feel so weird. But the doctor was right and it feels just like when my milk came in after i had my son. My back hurts more than my chest right now.

Oh right now still feels really weird but with clothes on I feel and look great !! I'm getting more excited everyday!
You said you liked to work out, me too (I used to look like a professional trainer, back in 2004); in regards to your back feeling strained, I know the best exercises for that, using small free weights, that will strengthen your muscles and make them look really tight and fabulous. I will email them to you. I did them myself for several years and got lots of compliments from people in the gym, and I have never had a "sore" or tired back as a result.
Please do email me the exercises. I worked out really strenuously for 2 months before surgery focusing on my back and before th surgery u could start to see some muscles for the first time. So I'm really surprised at how much my back hurts.

So tomorrow I go back to work. I would rather not share my experience with coworkers. How did u guys deal with noisy people?

14 Days Post Op - I feel great! My breasts are...

14 Days Post Op - I feel great! My breasts are getting softer and my back isn't hurting as much. Between day 7 and 12 it really felt like when my milk was coming in! It feels uncomfortable and you get some shooting pains but nothing crazy.
I did a little too much day 11 just rearranging my closet cuz i'm trying to sit still but afterwards my left breast muscle hurts so lesson learned don't do anything.
I have been going for walks everyday 1.5 miles, slow sometimes twice a day. i stop regularly so my heartrate doesn't raise too much. But it's driving me crazy not to go to the gym.

I'm starting to massage them a couple of times a day and it relieves pain/uncomfortableness. At first I was scared to touch them because they were so hard! but now i'm getting used to them. not sure if they've "drop" yet... ? do you feel that? I like them where they're at right now.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

3 weeks post op!! I went to the gym today and...

3 weeks post op!!

I went to the gym today and worked out on my legs. My right breast is sitting a little lower than my left, i think its because i did a lift on the left only. Both breasts are getting softer and softer and they feel great. Its my back that is KILLING ME! Has anyone else had the same problem. i thought my back was strong! i can do 7 pull ups..

Anyway i bought a really soft bra, i got tired of the surgery bra (plus it was getting to big). Im still taking my bromelain and eating alot of papaya to help with the swelling.

Emotionally - Although I'm so excited that i did this, i feel anxious alot lately. m walking 2 hours a day (in spurts so my heart rate doesnt go up too much) has anyone had that experience. Overall I'm very happy with the results and i'm super excited about them. I feel my clothes look so much better and much more confident. Anyway heres more pics

You look great! How many ccs, did you get? How many days did you take pain meds, for?
Your result looks great! Perfect size. The shape is very natural. I am happy for you.
it seems like you didn't recover fully until about 2 weeks so why is this surgery dubbed "flash recovery 24hours" then?
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr G and his staff was incredible with me.