550cc's - Feeling Great! - Beverly Hills, CA

Finally decided to get BA done after 20yrs. When I...

Finally decided to get BA done after 20yrs. When I was 13yrs old, I was riding my bike and got hit by a car, flew off my bike, and landed straight on my chest. It flattened and compressed my chest and ribs, especially my right side, leaving it somewhat disfigured. I never thought about it after. I accepted my flat chest for years. Covering it w/ padding or wearing no bra at all. I did love my athletic chest -- being a Personal Trainer and Figure Competitor. But now I wanted to correct my chest, and add a "feminine" physique to my small muscular body. So I decided to go get Breast Aug. I'm especially in the industry where all my Figure Competitors have breasts. When we are on stage, we are judged not also on body fat and muscularity, but also proportion, symmetry and balance.

10-18-13 - Surgery Day

Day of procedure I was very excited and anxious. I put on the hospital gown, hair cover up, compression stockings,socks. I was introduced to the nurses, the Anesthesiologist and Dr.Kim, while I was being hooked onto an IV. Dr. Kim made my markings and assured me that I was in good hands. I lied down on the gurney in the OR, and started to freak. All I saw was 2 big massive lights over head, that had 6 smaller lights on each. I started to cry and the nurse held my hand to let me know everything is ok.

I don't even remember falling asleep! I woke up, and nurse Sharon was there. She asked if I was cold, got a warmer, and called my friend Tracy to come to my bedside. I felt great. No sickness, no naseua, I was alert and ready to go. Sharon gave me some after care instructions and helped me get dressed. Dr. Kim came in and told me everything went well. He put in the maximum amt my body could handle. I asked for over 500cc'r or more, and he was able to put in 550cc's! He said I would feel alot of pressure and tightness since I have tight skin and chest muscles, (and I never had kids nor my breasts have never been stretched).

The nurse wheeled me to the car, Tracy drove me home, and I sat down to rest. Only took my antibiotics (instructed to take all of it). Did not take pain meds since I didn't have any. Just felt a little pressure -- like I did a 1000 pushups in the gym. LIke a good workout.

Spent the rest of the day watching movies and cruising online forums about post BA.

10-20-13 - Post-Op Day 1

Felt great again! Just pressure on the chest. Sleeping is no problem, since I'm a back sleep anyways.

So got up, walked around, ate as usual. Ate my usual meals - ground beef, kale, tuna, egg whites, etc.

One thing I didn't like is the bloating. Looked like I was pregnant! Only gained 5 extra lbs, but as a trainer - lost my definition in my abs. Tummy looks soft and bloated. Hope that goes away soon.

Got sick of being in the house, so I walked to my nail salon to get my nails done. The walking was a challenge. I'm usually a fast walker, and had to walk a slow grandma pace, cause everystep I took - my chest felt the bounce. Ouch. Went to Trader Joe's for groceries, then home.

My Dr. called me to see how I was doing. He warned me the 1st day or so is ok. But after that the pain will set in.

10-20-13 - Post-Op Day 2

(correction, previous update is 10-19-13) typo.

I thought I was Superwoman, not needing to take my pain meds, But my Dr. was right -- pain set in today!

Pain and tenderness/soreness on lower part of implant and sides, and my upper ribs hurt, sore to touch. Thought it was the tight band on sports bra, but My Dr said the skin stretching -- the inframammary fold of this area bears the weight of the implant, and that's why he put steri strips around the bottom of my boob (for support). I was told this discomfort takes several mths to resolve, as the breasts adjusts to the implant size.

(Which the Dr. put the biggest size my body can hold, cause I did want bigger implants).

So I guess I have to suck it up, and take the pain.
The price you pay for beautiful breasts.

Painful. Can't sleep.

Update on Post-Op Day 2 - itchiness, tender, painful

My breasts are itchy. But I guess that's part of the healing process. The tissues affected by the surgery begin their natural healing and reconstruction process, they leave an itchy feeling. Therefore, the itching is positive and necessary for the healing.

Still have the bloated look. Hope that goes down soon. Taking some laxatives to help w/ the constipation.

The pain meds are helping alot. And also eating fresh pineapple to help w/ bruising and healing. (told by others).

I also noticed my breasts are high and wide. Is this normal?

My Stats

41 yr old -- Figure Competitor & Personal Trainer

5'4" 118lbs (102lbs Contest)
Post: 32DD or 34DD
Natrelle | Style 20 | Silicone 550cc's HP | Unders | Peri-Areola Incision

Dr. Eugene Kim of Beverly Hills

10-21-13 - Post-Op Day 3

I am actually loving my "staycation". Getting alot of things done in the house, and even went to the mall to get somemore sports tanks and tops.

It's been over 7years since I've taken a vaca. Im usually working/training clients at the gym from 530a-9p everyday. Yes, everyday. You get used to the hustle hustle hustle, then one day, it's like, I need a break! So I am enjoying every bit of this staycation

Before photos

Here are some before photos. Don't get me wrong, I love my lean athletic chest. But I'm at an age where I want the feminine curves w/ my lean muscle.

Upon judging, they are looking for the perfect physique - in Figure Bodybuilding - you must have muscularity, leanness, striations, proportions, symmetry. My chest, ribs and waist/hips were the same size (pencil body), we have to create the perfect physique in the Bodybuilding world. Everything has to balance out. And unfortunately you cannot make boobs in the gym.

Other before pics

After getting this Breast Augmentation -- I am excited to bring a new package to the bodybuilding stage for 2014 !

10-22-13 - Post-Op Day 4

My day is going great.
Went to the mall again. Found some cute sports bras and tops. Had to get some high neck tops for the gym, just so I can ease my way into showing my girls off. Unfortunately there's alot of drama/gossip in my gym, and I don't want to be a part of it.

Still some tenderness on lower part of implant and sides, and my upper ribs hurt, sore to touch. But like the Dr. said - it's common.

I also think some of the soreness is due to the UA Bra I was wearing. A little too tight. Had the 34DD -- and the band is so tight. Whey do companies do that? So I ordered the 36DD -- and it fits perfectly, band gives enough support w/out digging into my ribs, and holds my girls in nicely. I think I found my perfect training bra for the gym! Also found a Jockey Sport Bra which holds everything in place w/ adjustable straps in back and on the top.

Does anyone have a favorite sports bra they love to wear at the gym?

Will post pics later. Right now I still have to wear my bandages and surgical bra (Dr's orders), till' Post Op appt.

10-23-13 - Post-Op Day 5

My 5th "Staycation" day went well. Got a chance to clean up the house a bit, take a light shower and go to the grocery store again.

Now I did go to the gym. BUT I did light cardio on the recumbent bike at the easiest level. I didn't even break a sweat. I don't think I ever could on a recumbent bike. I just needed to get moving somehow. Then did some light leg presses, leg ext and calf raises. Nothing intense like my usual training. This was super light. (which I hate, but I'd rather have my breasts heal and protect my investment). I think I would get more tired and a headache if I stayed at home for too long.

Update

Sorry for the late update. After surgery and outta work for a wk -- I had to get back to work asap. Been a challenge training clients back to back all day, but they've been very supportive (racking and re-racking wts). Still got tired a couple times the first part of the 2nd wk back to work - so I would just sit in my office and chill.

My healing is going great. Doc said they are sitting perfectly, and I'm allowed to wear wire bras now. So went crazeey buying bras. I noticed I am not a 34DD (the wires dig into my side boobage). Got measured by my friend who is a costume designer in the hollywood industry (she knows my body like the back of her hand - she's done so many costumes for some of my comps), my tailor in west hollywood, and my competition suit designer. I am a 34DDD or 34E. Luckily found some great ones at Nordstrom's and Nordstrom's Rack! They sell every size.

It's Showtime!

Supported several of my fellow Bodybuilding Competitors at the NPC IronGames Competition here in LA.

And finally decided to show off my new tatas! Wearing a Fedora hat, 34DDD hot pink bra, tank, and (jeans ofcourse). I am absolutely happy w/ my new physique!

6wk Post-Op pic

At 6wks - incisions are gone, completely healed.

Wearing a sheer, lace, underwire bra -- NO padding! Totally happy w/ the new boobs.

8wk Post-Op pics

Pics of me at 8wks, at my BB Federation. At first I thought I wasn't big enough, till' I see myself in photos. Thnx Doc for giving me boobies!

Breasts changing shape.

I heard my breasts will continuously change for the year. I got remeasured at - Frame size (below breast): 28in, Breast size: 36in.

So here are my new stats:
5'4" 116lbs
Post: 32DDD = 32F

Since I'm no longer having soreness at inframammary fold, and no more swelling, my 34 bras are too loose. I have tightened up, and my implant still has the fullness and roundness. Time to get some 32F bras!

10wks Post-Op

Checking out my side boobage profile at the gym. Train, train, train. Don't care if it's the holidays or NewYrs. Heavy wt training only - 8-10reps, heavy wts.

Getting most of my strength back!
Can't wait to bring a new Figure Physique to the stage in 2014!

11wks Post-Op

Adidas Sports Bra + Boobies!

Updated Stats - my body keeps changing

41 yr old -- Figure Competitor & Personal Trainer

5'4" 112lbs (102lbs Contest)
Post: 32F - 32G
Frame size: 28" | Breast size: 36"
Natrelle | Style 20 | Silicone 550cc's HP (proj 5.6cm) | Unders | Peri-Areola Incision w/ Nipple Reduction

Dr. Eugene Kim of Beverly Hills

Comparison shots

1st pic (left) - Pre BA, 32AA
2nd pic (mid) - 1 day Post-Op BA
3rd pic (right) - 3mth Post-Op BA, 550cc's HP Under, Areola incision, 32F/32G

5mth Post-Op

5mth Post - Random photos.

Some Random pics

Random pics

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kim, Angel and the entire staff provide the best level of care in Beverly Hills. ____________________________________________ CONSULT went smoothly. Dr. Kim answered all my questions and concerns, and took his time w/ me explaining what was the best for me (my body) and lifestyle. He explains the benefits and risks of every procedure he performs. I believe you should have a good relationship w/ your doctor. (many think as long as the Dr does the job, who cares about bedside manner). Not me. I want my doctor to understand me, emotionally and mentally, and my life. Breast Augmentation or any surgery is a life changing event. And Dr. Kim understood me from the get go! Doctor/Patient relationship is absolutely important. He made absolutely sure that he took into consideration my needs and the look that I wanted. ___________________________________________ THE TEAM - He has a high-class talented team of professionals. The staff and Angel the manager called me several times to check up on me and confirm my appts and answer any questions I have. She also talked to me about her experience as well. Angel is a great person to talk to. Even the Surgical team (nurse Sharon) and the Anesthesiologist called me up the day before, to be thorough, precise and informative about the procedure. Both Dr. Kim and Dr. Badillo (the Anesthesiologist) were very patient and understanding since I have a fear of going under. I was less nervous, and more excited! My fears were gone. I felt comfortable knowing I am in good hands w/ an exceptionally highly trained medical staff of professionals. ___________________________________________ SURGERY DAY - The nurses, the assistants,the Anesthesiologist and Dr.Kim made me feel soo comfortable. They all explained to me in detail what they were doing, before I went under. I don't even remember going under! I woke up in the recovery room feeling alert ,great and in no pain. ____________________________________________ POST - Follow-up care, post-op visits, check-ins, phone calls, availability around the clock -- to ensure an excellent recovery process, and get the best results possible. _____________________________________________ PARKING STRUCTURE - is right below the office. Very convenient, especially if you have surgery or any other procedure, and you need privacy when you leave the office. (elevator goes straight from office to parking structure). _____________________________________________ TALENTED - Dr. Kim has the education, yrs of experience, knowledge and is highly skilled in his profession. Dr. Eugene Kim is a talented artist! _______________________________________________ SO HAPPY! - I am very happy getting my Breast Augmentation done by the BEST Dr. and professional team in Beverly Hills. My breasts look absolutely perfect on my frame. This has been the best experience of my life, and I'm completely happy w/ my results. ___________________________________________ I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dr. Eugene Kim, Angel and his awesome staff of Beverly Hills!

You look great! My surgery is in the morning abs I'm all of the sudden horrified :/ I'm getting 505hp gummy bears...
You look amazing!! I need training tips from you!!! (My boyfriend is a trainer but I feel like women understand women's physique better)... Anyway, I'm a little over 2 weeks post op and 3 days in to going back to the gym...strictly cardio and lower body exercises for the next 4 weeks!
Absolutely beautiful! Eat clean & train mean. I have surgery in a week, excited and nervous at the same time. I love lifting and notice the biggest changes in my body with weights. My PS encouraged me to not do chest EVER again after the surgery. No weights or push-ups. I was wondering your take on chest work after surgery. I already know I will need to wait for my body to heal. I am getting silicone 457 under the muscle. You look great! I hope your training is going well.
Thnk u E. I don't bother w/ chest. I paid alot of money for the implants, and don't want to ruin them. Congrats on your surgery... you are going to love your new boobies!
You look great! I'm only a few weeks post.
You look amazing!!! I'm getting 500cc in 2 days! Hope my results look nice like your :)
Thnx. You are going to love love love them!!!
Looks fabulous!! Congrats!
Love the progression, pics, babe! Looking fabulous! :-)
To cover my scar
You have to eat clean. Otherwise, the abs won't show. No alcohol, no sugars, no carbs.
Thanks :-) I'll cut off my alcohol and it it hard , thank u, u should be very proud of yourself
Tina besides your babies being beautiful u have to give me tips on getting a hot six pack like yours... Just had to ask... I had a tt done two years ago now maybe thinking getting a tattoo to cover, want to get that hot stomach like yours.
Your results look amazing! Were your implants placed fully below muscle or partial (dual plane) Do you get any kind of muscle flex distortion when you use your chest muscles? I'm super envious! x
Congrats you look amazing! How is ur incisions healing?
Thnx! My nipple incision healed by the 2nd wk. I'm already at 4mths post. No scarring!
Looking amazing!!! Started back at the gym with legs this week. Did you find ab routines challenging at first? I wouldn't have thought 3 weeks off would cause such weakness but I'm struggling lol. Maybe the extra weight of implants on the torso??? Can't wait to include upper body exercises next week. Really missing full body HIIT routines! I'm also finding chest presses are fine but lat pull downs feel weird. I'm nervous about push ups. Planks felt fine so far. Any tips?
I had the same probs as you. I can't do heavy lat pulldowns, hanging leg raises, pull-ups, tricep dips on bench and pullovers. It's a weird pull on my chest/shldr area. So I just do other exercises to replace those. Remember, if it feels weird, even a little off -- don't do it! Our body just had major surgery, and we need time to heal. I made sure I didn't do any chest or any exercises the first 2 mths. Doc cut the chest muscle to fit the implant -- don't want to ruin it. Ab routine totally challenging. Not cause of extra wt. It's because the the (rectus abd) ab muscle is connected to the lower pec (pectoralis major). When you stretch the rectus abdominus, it pulls on the lower part of your pectorals (doing leg raises).
You do look incredible ! They look like they fit you perfect !
Thanks so much for your input. That's what I thought. I was so puzzled lol. I knew being off would have some effect on muscle weakness but not to that extreme. I guess I've been fortunate in my healing and tend to forget a BA is major surgery and the thoracic wall muscles and tissues were traumatized. How long did it take for you to gain strength in your ab routine?
I waited 3mths. Now I have the ab strength back. (still can't do hanging leg raises or v-ups, lying down). But able to do the cable crunches, reverse cable crunches, machine crunch, leg raises only if arms are not overhead.
Cpuppa, I was super surprised by how difficult it was to ab work post-op, too. It comes back in time!
Your body looks really hot with your new boobies, Congrats!
Thnx! And good luck tomorrow! Time for your new boobies!!!
Wow they look soo natural, love em:))