28 Yrs Old, AA Cup to Mid-C Cup, Mod+ Silicone

Am I an A or a AA? I wonder this quite a bit. I've...

Am I an A or a AA? I wonder this quite a bit. I've wanted breast implants for this very reason since I graduated college. The only bras I own are padded.

I've posted my dream boobs. I've booked a consult with a PS August 28th. I'm from San Francisco but know that Southern California is home to some of the best. I did my fair share of research and will be seeing Dr. David Kim in Beverly Hills. I'm so excited! Considering the Mod+ or HP but wasn't sure of the major difference.

There is an error uploading photos right now.

Wish Boob Pictures

Adding in the photos I couldn't yesterday. Also, I'm not sure how to edit my doctor, this is only for a consult and I have not yet put down any kind of deposit for the actual procedure.

More Wish Boobies

I definitely have a specific shape I'm looking for. I'm hoping they aren't unrealistic expectations given my body shape.

My Appointment is Booked!

So after reading so many reviews from the lovely ladies of real self and watching the many videos that Dr. David Kim posted, it felt so surreal being at the actual consultation! He's just as professional as people make him out to be, not overly chatty, but definitely showed his expertise when making quick observations. I was quite nervous in his office - which is much smaller in real life!

Verdict wise, he mentioned I had a wide rib cage and because of that would need to have Mod+ if I decided to move forward. The wish boobs I had showed him were mostly on more petite rib cages. For reference, I'm roughly 5'3" around 112 lbs and a dress size 2. I've always worn a 32A at VS so I was sort of surprised when he asked if I was a 34. I've been repeatedly re-measured and always came out a 32 but go figure. I suppose I won't be getting the HP implants as they are smaller in diameter and would look "too small" on my frame. I'm definitely going for the natural look so Mod+ it is!

After about a month more of twiddling my thumbs and reading more reviews, I've decided to bite the bullet! I booked my appointment for December 12th of this year!! I figured it'd be the best time since it's around the holidays and I can WFH so it isn't so obvious at work. I'm so excited but nervous. After seeing so many reviews, I'm hoping I can go to a mid-C cup (I'm currently a AA). I don't want a full C as one of my girlfriends had full C's and they just look too out of proportion to her frame. Counting down the days!

Posting another "wish boob" photo to add to the collection. I really hope I get similar results.

The Date is 3 Weeks Away!

I've been looking through this site more and more as the BA date is coming up quite quick. I re-thought about how it'd be too obvious to my family if I got the surgery so close to Christmas. With all the babies running around, I'd definitely want to pick them up and be as mobile as possible so I just moved the date to 1/8/15.

I'm updating with new side profiles *wish pics* so I can give Dr. Kim more dimensions to go off of. Sometimes it's difficult to tell how big someone is with just a frontal photo, however I'm sure Dr. Kim can quickly assess what people are looking for.

In preparation I've bought the 1000 IU Vitamin E in advance. Always make sure to purchase the D-alpha tocopherol and not DL-alpha as the DL is synthetic. I'm also looking to purchase the Biocorneum & some cold packs. EEP. I'll continue to research what I need, I don't want to go overboard from nervousness.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon