Want to get gummy bear implants size 375cc does...

Want to get gummy bear implants size 375cc does anyone had this kind of implants? I am 5.4, 30 years old no kids, 130lb. It's difficult to decide which implant and style I want. Regular silicon or gummy bear tear drops? I went today for consultation with Dr.Kadz Beverly Hills, does anyone did gummy bears with him? Also going for consultation with dr. David Kim, dr. Staton, and dr. Sejal Patel, any experience with this doctors?

confused ...

I am so confused and can't sleep,trying to decide where should my scar be? Areola or under my breast and also may be i should go with regular silicon gel? decisions decisions....any reccomendations????

went for appt.today :-)))

today i went for another consultation with amazing Doctor Sejal Patel in Beverly Hills,he was great,explained to me a lot and recommended round mentor implant instead of Gummy Bear tear drop.I was searching between Mentor,Sientra Gummy Bears and Allergan Natrelle. They all good but I agree that it matter which doctor do the surgery. I am happy with Patel he was great,so i am very close to my surgery.I have another consult to go to and that i will decide. Want to do it this month so badly :-)))

More of wish boobs

Some pics I like

More wish pics

I love this boob job made by dr. Ryan Stanton Beverly Hills;)

Surgery date scheduled !

I went today to see dr.Ryan Stanton (friend recommended him) and he and his stuff were great! I finally found my doctor! Scheduled surgery on May 22.We decided to do 400cc so i can have natural look that i want.He use Mentor implants,moderate profile.I am so excited!

Good bye small boobies

So today is a Tuesday and I have one more day till my surgery and I can not wait any longer! I am very excited and happy. Can't wait to start shopping for new bra and new swimsuits for summer.
I've picked up my medication today and I don't start taking them until surgery day.
Honestly I am little confused about implant size. I think 400cc will be too big on me and will make my body look square. I was originally thinking to do 375cc style 15 in allergen or moderate profile in Mentor but difference is very small. I will update after my surgery on my new boobies. By the way I didn't tell my family and my sis, so it's going to be huge surprise for them( not a good one ;)

I love this

It's done ! 5 hours after surgery

So it's been few hours after the surgery and I feel good. Little bit pressure and pain in my chest but that's normal. My chest feels and look tight and sore. It was very quick and easy. I came in at 7am and we started like at 8. They gave me something that made me feel so gooood;) and I felt asleep and than I opened my eyes and it was over. I felt like it was only a menute since I felt asleep but it was 1,5. I feel great now, don't feel sleepy or anything like that. Can't wait to see them after all bandage is gone. My first reaction was like " why they so small" I was expecting to wake up like a bombshell lol but they are small cause it's under my muscle so I can't wait for my boobs to feel soft. We used 400cc Mentor moderate profile. I was thinking before to go with 350cc but I think I did a good choice listening to my doctor. Dr.Stanton and his stuff are amazing by the way. If you would ask me right now if I would do this again I would say "yeahhhh" love my boobies and so happy. I am in boobieland ;)

day 2 after surgery

Today I am in lot's of pain.Everything hurts,like i have 1000 pounds on my chest.I am little swollen specially on my sides,abdomen and near armpit.Everything else look tight and small.I was like "where is my 400CC" lol but i know that it need time to settle and for muscle to soften up.I feel sleepy all the time.It's hard to stand up and turn or to do anything with my arms.I use my abc all the time to stand up from the bed or couch.I sleep in almost sitting position with lots of pillows.Cant wait for my breast to soften honestly it hurts a lot.

Day 2 post op pictures

Here is how my breast looks at the moment. It sits high and feels very tight. Can't wait for them to soften up. I love it so far. On pics you can see how big and swollen my abdomen looks, it's huge and hard.

Day 3 after surgery

So here is another update on my boobies. So they still feel tight and I feel pressure around my scar area. I have some tingling feeling in the morning like little bubbles inside my breast ;) funny. I feel great but still taking my pain meds since it's still hurts to stand up from the bed.

Day 5

Lots of swelling is gone. I feel sharp shocking pain in my left breast from time to time when I move around, and it's not a pleasant feeling. I breast still feel tight and huge like 100 pounds each ;) but I feel much better.

Scars

Here is how my scars look

Tomorrow is one week

I love how great they look after only one week

12 days update

I finally feel good,no more pain during the day and no more sharp pain in my nipple that i had sometimes in my left breast.I still have burning hot kind of knife stabbing me in my right breast next to my under arm.It hurt a lot at night,makes me wake up few times during night.I feel it during day time only if i push on my skin,kind of like bruise but inside,very sore.I started finally driving my car (couldn't drive it for a week).Still sleep in sitting position at night which helps with my sharp pain.I ordered some Bio Oil and Scar Away,can't wait to start using it in another 2 weeks.My incisions look better,they itch a lot and still very dry.All bras i tried and not comfortable so i am stuck with that grandmas surgical bra that doc gave me,and it's kind of big on me now.Tried to massage my breast but right breast hurts a lot (in that area i told you) so can't really massage it very well.I will post some pics in end of this week.My boobs look great already but they still very high.

13 days pics

Some pics from yesterday! Almost 2 weeks

Sports bra

Just got sport bra from eBay 5$ only! It's super compy

2 weeks

I can't believe it's been two weeks since my surgery ;)

3 weeks post op

My breasts are getting softer and better every day. I just started using ScarAway silicone sheets and bio oil every day. I regularly massage them, but my right boob stil very hard and hurts every night ( nerve pain). They still didn't drop and look very high. By the way I am very happy with my size ;)

5 weeks

So it's been almost 5 weeks and I finally feel great. I can lift my arms up, no soreness, nerve pain. I feel like my boobies are part of my body. I feel great and confident. Love every minute of it :-) About Scar Away silicone sheets- honestly i don't see any difference yet,my scars look kind of dark now. I keep using Bio Oil and it takes forever to dry out (has mineral oil which clog the pores) I still haven't gone to the gym or any workout. I think next week (6 weeks) i will start with hiking and see how it goes.My breast still hard and drooping slowly.Will try to upload pics now:-)

5 weeks update

Finally 6 weeks post op

I feel great, no more pain. Finally I can go to the gym, swim and enjoy my life more. I feel like I've always had those implants;)

7 weeks

Softer and dropped ;)

9 weeks

I absolutely obsessed with my boobs! Love them! Love them ! God bless dr.Stanton for doing such an amazing job on me! I was expecting nice boobs but they are even better than I thought! Soft and perfect! No more pain at night.

Before and after

3 Month post op

Loving my boobs more and more every day

Bra

So I went to Nordstrom and Bloomingdales to finally find me a nice bra. Nordstrom measured me as a 32DD but they didn't have anything I like, I went to Bloomingdales and they had tons of amazing sexy bras and also measured me 32DD. I got very soft nude bra from Calvin Klien which was 32C cause all DD they gave me to try were to big! Anyways love this bra, it's very comfy and has no underwire.

3 month

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

My friend recommended this doctor,he did her breast augmentation and she looks amazing,her breast look very natural.After meeting with many other doctors I've decided to go with dr.Stanton. He is amazing,he listen to you not trying to push anything you don't need.Week after my consultation I've scheduled my surgery.Let me tell you,surgery was easy,I woke up feeling great.Doctor Stanton is one of the best,and his stuff all of them are great.I would recommend Dr.Stanton to every person who want to change something in their body.I love my breast now! I would do it again and again cause he is truly the best doctor!!!

congratulations!! you look great!! did you end it up with round or gummy bear shape implants? I read your profile but it looks that you were undecided.. thank u
hi,thank you.So i had regular round ones because with gravity they kind of looking like a tear drop anyways.I've read a lot of bad reviews about tear drop gummy bear implants and some people say they can shift or move,so i was afraid and did regular round silicone gel Mentor 400CC moderate profile:-)
Love them... I was thinking on doing the gummy bear tear drop but now that i see ur picts u made me change my mind. :) u have my wish picts now :)
You look perfect! Thanks for the progress updates. This really helps me stop worrying (I'm 3 weeks ). I got mentor mod classic too & it seems not to be much different then gals that get mod+. Is it just me but it looks like yours got bigger as they've dropped? Your 6 weeks pics look smaller than your 3 months to me. Your scars look great at 9 weeks. Nice job.
Thank you,yes they changed so much in last 3 month, they still dropping and getting softer day after day:-) They are look much different since they dropped a lot.For the scars i use Scar Guard now and don't see any difference yet but they got darker.
Looking great :) enjoy the shopping! It's awesome to finally have boobies, isn't it?
yes,it's a great feeling to feel confident :-)
Awesome! You're looking great!
We need new updated pics!
updated :-)
Do you have his email?
who's email?
So u got MODERATE PROFILE not moderate plus right? Just wondering bcus I never see anyone getting only moderate profile.. Everyone seems to always get mod + .... I'm glad I found your pics :)! U look very natural so far. Hope your healing is going well
thank you,Everything is healing very good.I got Mentor 400CC MP,i am very happy with this size.It's perfect for me:-)
You look great, and your incisions are sooo tiny they are going to be invisible!!!
thanks,yes doctor did a great job:-)
You look amazing!!
Wow your breasts look AMAZING! I am so worried about going 400 and sticking to 350 or lower but they look so great on you! Maybe I shouldn't be so concerned with the high numbers
Don't be concerned with the numbers too much. They look so much smaller inside of you.
Thank you:-) it doesn't matter how much CC they put,it will look different on everybody, I was going to do 350CC because i was scared to have HUGE boobs but i am so happy that i've listened to my plastic surgeon and i am happy with 400cc, it gave me 34D. Yes, and it also looks 20CC smaller (usually if you do it under the muscle)